Party (Part 2)
191 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31: Party (Part 2)

I opened the bathroom door to go inside at the time I didn't hear any answer from the person who was on the other side of the door. 

It could be Sarah or Hatano, she must have fallen during showering, which could be dangerous

At the time I slid the bathroom door to open it, the thing that appeared in front of me was.

"Haa!!! Hatano!" 

I was very shocked and also feeling very shamed, Hatano was standing in front of me, seemed like she didn't fall as I thought, but she was fully naked in front of me. 

Her body, no I mean! Her breasts had been covered by her long hair, she was standing in front of me with the same face I always see from her, emotionless.

"Oh!...Good morning, Rigen - san...so that was you who made noises...outside..." - Hatano greeted me

The thing I was wondering about was not the way she talk but the way she reacted to my appearance. She didn't seem to feel shame even though her naked body was now exposed in front of me. This girl was surely a freak!

"Why did you come...to my house...Rigen - san?..." - Hatano asked me

"Because! Because I was invited by your sister, Sarah to get here!" - Dammit, I talked to Hatano while covering my eyes 

"Sarah?...She didn't...say that to...me..."

"Outside was...so hot...so I go showering...at the time I got...home..."

"I thought you fell while showering, seems like you are alright! I will get outside now, sorry to disturb you!"

I immediately turned around then about to go outside of the bathroom but then Hatano tapped my shoulder, seemed like she wanted to talk to me about something.

"Rigen - san...can you please...take me my Katana...?"

"The noises I made...earlier...was the noises...I was searching..."

"I forgot to bring it...it's now in my room...upstairs..." - Hatano said to me to bring her one thing, she said a word "Katana"

How can one person bring a sword inside the bathroom while showering?

"Okay! I will bring it to you, please close the door, you are fully naked, you know?"

Then I walked outside the bathroom to go upstairs, as the time I got into the house, I didn't notice there was a stair on the left side to lead upstairs, it could be seen when you enter the house by the front door.

When I got up there, I saw about six rooms next to each other, each room had named "Sarah", "Shizuka", "Hiro", "Hannah", "Research room" and "Special research room". I immediately got inside the "Shizuka" room. 

When I opened the door, the room that I saw only had a lot of books, they were placed on a bookshelf in the right corner of the room, with the bed on the left side. 

In the middle of the room, I saw a thing that looked like a crate with the nameplate written outside in Japanese words that I couldn't understand.

I took a peek inside that crate, it seemed like an album, some pictures of this house's family members also in that crate. 

I looked at the left side behind the door, it was the Katana with black-colored that Hatano mentioned for me, I took the sword and then brought it back to the bathroom.

"Knock! Knock!"

Then I saw Hatano slide the bathroom door out, I immediately gave her the Katana then walked outside of the bathroom.

"Arigatou...Rigen - san!" (Thank you...Rigen - san) - Hatano said to me a Japanese word while I was going out of the bathroom, with years of watching anime, I guessed that word meant "thank you"

I sat on a sofa at the time I got out of the bathroom, I waited for Hatano to done her showering. During the wait, I looked around the living room and then noticed a picture that was placed on the cabinet where I was sitting.

I took a look at the picture, inside there was a male, a woman wearing casual clothes and a baby she was holding in her hands seemed to be like a family. 

The man looked like an Asian with black-haired wore glasses that seemed aged.

The woman looked like a caucasian seemed quite young with blue eyes, long-haired, her hair seemed dyed into black-colored. 

But what I noticed the most was her ears, they were a bit pointy, but her long hair had covered most of her ears so I didn't see her entire ears, I was so curious about it.

About the baby she held in her hands, looked like an Asian little girl about 5 to 6 years old, she smiled a happy smile, I wondered if that was Hatano with her parents' picture.

"Sorry for...let you wait..." - A voice called me from behind

I turned around and saw Hatano, she had done showering, she was now wearing a slight blue dress, holding the Katana, still wiping the wet on her hair with a cloth with another hand while standing behind me.

"Hey! Are you the baby on that pic, Hatano? You seem very happy there!"

Hatano then looked at the picture I pointed to, she spoke to me a word.

"Yes!...That picture was taken when I was 4...with my father and mother...my mother died when I was 5...my father just had died recently a year ago with the same reason..."

Her parents died? Well, poor girl, so that's why I didn't see them when I got here.

"Sorry to hear that! I don't know that your parents died!"

"Don't say that...when my mother died...my father adopted Sarah...my dear little sister always cheer me...up..."

"Hatano, you said your dad and your mom died for the same reason, what was that?"

"They were scientists...my mother died during researching...also my father...they were inside sword cave when the sword mountain's entrance got blocked...by fallen rocks...caused by a lightning strike!"

"Oh! Sorry to hear that!"

"They were very kind...I wished they were still...alive...to live with me...and Sarah!" - Though Hatano's face was emotionless but she seemed to be an emotional person

When I was about to ask Hatano the reason why her mother's ears looked pointy, a loud voice came out from the front door, seemed like Sarah just got home

"Tadaima! Ahh! It's hot and also heavy!" - (I'm home! Ahh! It's hot and also heavy) - Sarah got inside the house and then complained about the heat outside

Sarah was holding two plastic bags that seemed to have stuff inside with both of her hands, they looked heavy, that's why she complained.

"Ah! John, hello! Also sis, you just took shower after got home?" - Sarah seemed very excited when everybody was enough to open the party

"Uhm!...Sarah...when I was showering...Rigen - san got inside the bathroom...he saw me naked..." - Hatano said to Sarah casually, what the hell were you doing?

"Ah! You hentai!" (Ah! You pervert) - Sarah just mocked me while calling me a pervert in Japanese

"Girls! Please! Stop! Using! Japanese! Use! English!"

"But most of the words I'm saying in English!" - Sarah said to me

"So so..." (Yes yes) - Hatano, again saying in Japanese

"I just joke, John! Help me, we are going to have a party! Sis, you too!" - Sarah smiled happily then told me and Hatano to help

Well! The preparation for the party must be long! The food we had now contained beers, alcohol, some pizzas, canned foods, some meats and...this girl, she wanted to make barbecue or something? 

"Hey, Sarah! Are you nut?"

"Eh! What's wrong, John?" - Sarah asked me while opening and checking for the beers

"You want to make barbecue or something?"

"Yeah! What's wrong?" - This girl, dumb!

"Does your house have a backyard to make the barbeque, Sarah?"

"No!"

"Dummy!"

"Hey! Want to pick up a fight?" - Sarah seemed to want to fight with me, it would be okay if she wanted to "fight on the bed", I just joke! I never did that with any girl

"May I...join...?" - Hatano suddenly got into between us

"No, thanks! I cannot "fight" with the one who always keeps that face all the time like you, Hatano!"

"Stop joking, everyone! Why don't we keep preparing or the party will be late!" - Sarah said to us

Okay! Girls! Then I went on with the girls to prepare the party, seemed like Sarah liked to do jokes around but she always brought mood to us.

About Hatano, she seemed to be a good cook, she was now making meals to prepare for the party.

But why do you two have to prepare this far? I wondered. The food was so much after all, then who would eat all of them?

About the alcohol, do these girls at the legal age to drink these? I wondered.

"Hey, Sarah! Hatano! How old are you two?"

"I and my sis are the same age!" - Sarah said to me

"How old exactly?"

"20!" - Sarah and Hatano were the same age, but the legal age to drink alcohol according to United States law was set at 21

"You two cannot drink alcohol they are illegal at your age!"

"You are a good citizen, John! But who cares if we drink here, right sis?" - Sarah, you dummy!

"So so..." (Yes yes) - Seemed like Hatano also agreed

"How the fuck did you buy the beers and alcohol, Sarah!"

"The employees in that supermarket are my long years' friends." 

"Then who will drink the beers if we all drink alcohol?"

"Me! I will eat and drink everything!" - Sarah said that, you dummy!

Then the preparation seemed very long, at the time we were done and brought out of the living room, it was already dark. Well! Seemed like everything was still fine, let's eat some.

"Hey, Sarah! Why don't you turn on the TV?"

Sarah seemed very hungry right now, she wanted to eat right away, I could see she was drooling.

Hatano after hearing my words, she took the remote and turned on the TV.

Well! Most of the channels were always the nonsense gameshows. 

Maybe I should tell Hatano to change to the NEWS to hear the latest news, maybe!

"Hatano, why don't you change to the NEWS?"

Then Hatano changed the channel to the NEWS, the NEWS was now talking about the strange phenomenon around the sword mountain. It mentioned the lightning strike that hit the military outpost that we saw the day before. 

It was so boring, maybe I would call Hatano to turn off the TV.

"Hey, Hata-" - When I was about to call Hatano to turn off the TV, my mobile rang

"Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin!"

I pulled my mobile out and saw I was called by someone, that was Kaori, that woman never willing to leave me alone. This damn woman, what was her purpose for calling me?

I accepted to talk with Kaori, I just want to end the call soon as soon as I answered her call.

"What do you want?"

"My son! I will end the call soon, I just want to tell you something!" - Kaori said to me through her phone, I could see that woman was worried about me by the way she breathe while calling

"Speak!"

"My son! I know you are going to stay overnight at Sarah's and Hatano's home. I am scared that you will be late because three of you must gather at Virginia beach before 18:00 PM tomorrow night and all have to wear uniforms."

"So I will get to their house this morning to bring you the uniform, that's all I want to remind you, my son!"

"Then stop the call, don't disturb me anymore!"

"I love you, my s-" - I stopped the call before Kaori could say her last line

After the call, I saw Sarah was now staring at me, seemed to say something.

"John! Can't you make up again with your mom?" - Sarah expressed her sad to me

"No! Never!"

"Sigh! Don't make that face anymore, Sarah! Hatano, turn off the TV right away, it's so boring!"

Then Hatano turned off the TV and joined the party with us. So everything was well prepared, just wait for the signal for opening the party.

"Welcome everyone, though there are only three of us here! I opened this small party for welcoming my new friend, John Rigen! So everyone, let's eat!" - Sarah opened a speech while holding a spoon as her micro, this girl! Dumb but creative!

"Clap! Clap!" - Hatano doing her claps because of Sarah's speech, I also doing the same to join

Then Sarah joined the party and started eating, she was eating very well, like a pig, I thought! Every food she touch would go into her stomach.

Sarah just looked like Genghis Khan, a historical character, a conquerer of Mongolian.

Though Genghis Khan raped every woman he saw while conquering, this girl, Sarah ate everything she saw on the table.

Not just that, after eating a lot of stuff, Sarah still managed to eat more, she even drank a lot of alcohol! 

About me, I was very enjoyed eating, though I didn't eat much like Sarah. I just only drinking beers, not much, I wanted to keep my mind bright.

About Hatano, she also eats but not as much as her little sister, she didn't drink alcohol or beers. She was quite silent. Her face was still emotionless when she was eating, very opposite to Sarah, her little sister.

Now I just noticed that Hatano's breasts were quite "flat" compared to Sarah's, or maybe that was different by the way they eat? 

Sarah ate quite much, maybe all the nutrition had gone to grow her boobs, only her brain needed more IQ. About Hatano, I cannot say she was smart or not, she seemed to be a hard learner, I could see a lot of books inside her room.

Kaori and Amanda always taught me to read books but the way Amanda taught me seemed very free, very opposite to Kaori. 

That woman always forced me to do, forced me to read, forced me to enlist, forced me to join the war.

Maybe I was lucky or unlucky, I don't know what to say! By having many relationships so Kaori easily sent me to Afghanistan to fight.

I was beating the police during the protest to demand the death sentence for Vladimir Putin and also beating more police while being interrogated.

But all the time, because Kaori and Amanda had relationships, I was easily released.

"Ahh!" - Damn it! Sarah just accidentally spilled beers and some alcohol into my shirt. 

Or Sarah has intentionally done it! She wanted to see me shirtless, then I immediately took off my shirt. I knew this was very impolite to do it in front of these girls but I had no choice.

"Oh! You are so muscular, John!" - Sarah complimented me, seemed like she had deliberately done that.

"..." - About Hatano, she went silent without saying a word

"Hey, John! What title would you like us to call you?" - Sarah asked me

"What do you mean?"

"You don't remember, your mom Amanda said to us that you would be our team leader, ugh! What you like, ugh! We to call you?" - Sarah said to me the reason, her voice seemed a bit drunk right now

"Whatever you like!"

"Eh! Hey, sis! What would you like to call John?" - Sarah changed her target to Hatano

"Shogun..." ( General )- Hatano said to Sarah a Japanese word that meant "general"

"Ugh! That's not cool, sis!" - Sarah expressed her feeling to Hatano

"Then what would you like to call me?"

"Commander! Ugh!" - Sarah called me that title when she was drunk. "Commander" seemed very powerful

"Where did you get that idea, Sarah?"

"Red Alert! Which side are you in, Commander? Ugh! Soviet, NATO, ugh! Or the Empire of the rising sun?" - Sarah, she must be played too much in this game

"NATO!" - I remembered the Red Alert series game didn't have a NATO faction but only Allies and Soviets, the Japanese faction was added in the third sequel, did Sarah play the wrong game?

"Then you are my enemy! The Empire of the rising sun will take over the world, I will fulfill the Divine Destiny to, ugh! Emperor, ugh! Yoshiro!" - Sarah was very drunk right now

"My dear sis, which side are you in?" - Sarah changed the target to Hatano

"The Empire of the rising sun!..." - Seemed like I have to change side

"Uh...Sarah! Where did you get the NATO? Red Alert only has the Soviet, Allies and the Empire in the 3rd sequel." - I didn't know much about Red Alert and didn't play it, I only saw the people play Red Alert on YouTube, I'm very bad at strategy games!

"Ugh! No talk! Let me! Ugh! Load my brain a bit...Ugh! Did Red Alert has the NATO??? Ugh! Eh! Eh! Eh!" - Sarah was so cute when she get drunk! 

Wait a minute!!! That game was a strategy game then the gamer must have a big mind to play...this girl played this game for real!

But she was very dumb! Wait let me...load my brain...

...

...

Wait! Did she play the entire series game? I mean all the sequels...but forget it! My head is very headache to think how a dumb play this game!

Ah! Cannot give me a proper answer!

"Ugh! You Commander of the Allied Force, ugh! Stand with the Empire!" - Okay, let's stand with Sarah 

"Okay, okay! I will stand with Emperor Yoshiro!"

"Good, ugh! Commander! I will now give you the most honorable title, ugh! Supreme Shogun!" - Sarah said to me like that but, what title would you like to call me right now?

"Rigen - san..." - Hatano suddenly called me

"Oh, what's wrong, Hatano?"

"The thing looks...like a scratch on your...right shoulder...was that a gunshot wound...?" - Hatano asked me

"Yeah! I was shot by Kaori when I just got home after the war in Afghanistan! Though I never got shot during fighting! Strange, right?"

"You fought there, Rigen - san?" - Hatano suddenly asked me with a normal face and a normal talking way, this girl had just behaved strangely

"What's wrong, Hatano? The way you talk seemed more normal than before, you even expressed your feeling!"

"Nothing...Rigen - san!..." - Hatano returned to her usual behavior

"Afghanistan, Ukraine! American and Russian, they are just the same, are all invaders but always talk like they stay on the good side!" - Hatano whispered something but I cannot hear precisely

When I was about to ask Hatano, Sarah gave me a bonk to my head.

"Ahh! Sarah, that's hurt!"

"Commander! ugh! Don't just always look at my sis, ugh! Look at me, ugh! More than my sis!" - Sarah had drunk very bad now

"How dare you talk to your Commander like that! I will give you a punishment, get off your panties! Let me see what's its color!" - Of course what I said to Sarah was just a joke

"That's your order, ugh! Commander? Why don't you say that to me sooner? Ugh! Okay! I will! I will take off my panties! See it fully, Commander! Don't miss!" - Sarah thought what I said was true, she began to take off her clothes then removed her panties

"Stop! Sarah! Stop! Hatano! Help me!"

"Huh! You want to look at my sis more than me, Commander? Let me, ugh! take off my bra, my breasts are bigger than my sis, hope you will like it! Ugh!" - Sarah was a very bad drunk

"Stop! Sarah, stop! Hatano! Hatano!"

Then I and Hatano managed to stop Sarah from taking off her clothes, Sarah had slept before she could take off her clothes completely, luckily for me.

Then I and Hatano had to clean the mess that we just made for the party, after that, Hatano and I carried Sarah to her room.

Hatano said to me that she and Sarah always slept together at the time their father died, they didn't want to be far away together.

"Ahh! It's hot! How can the Empire of the rising sun take against the heat to fight against the Soviet and Allied!" - Sarah was talking in her sleep while being brought to her room by Hatano 

"Sis! Call the Commander here for me, sis! I want to overthrow Emperor Yoshiro to become a new Emperor!" - Sarah was now drunk very bad, though I saw her cute

Finally, we managed to get Sarah inside her room for her to sleep, Sarah was now sleeping very well.

It was very late out there, I think I also need to sleep too! I would ask Hatano to stay in her house overnight, hoping she won't feel annoyed.

"Hey! Hatano, I hope you don't mind, may I stay in your house overnight today?"

When I turned back to see Hatano, I was a bit scared of her! Her face had now turned into an angry face. She looked at me with very hateful eyes, very opposite to her previous emotionless.

"Of course, you can! Rigen - san! No, I mean! John Rigen!" - Hatano changed her talk, again! I was very scared of her right now

"But if you want to sleep in my house overnight, you have to sleep in the living room.

"But before you go to sleep, I want to ask you some questions, John Rigen!" - Hatano said to me, she called my name and surname fully

What was wrong with Hatano? I wondered.

"Follow me, John Rigen! Just a little talk!" - Hatano told me to follow her

I didn't know what Hatano meant, she was now telling me to go with her while holding her Katana. She wanted to talk, but who would willing to talk together while bringing weapons?

I would follow Hatano but also have to stay cautious of her, I found this girl was very strange right now.

7