A Small Test (Part 2)
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91: A Small Test (Part 2)

What does the King want to ask me? If he wants to ask me about my feeling for his daughter then I must say half-truth, but if he asks other things. But at least I must hear him speak to know what was his question.

"Tutor John, does your homeland has feudalism?" - Maybe this question was about politics and history

"No, Your Majesty! My homeland never had feudalism, but my homeland's neighboring countries had feudalism once but that regime has now gone."

"Good, then how's about your opinion about feudalism, tutor John?" - What did he want exactly? Should I tell him all of the things that I learned from my world? Maybe this King was trying to dig how much knowledge I have

"I will answer honestly, Your Majesty! The feudalism is nothing but a bullshit regime."

"Bull...shit? I don't know what that word meant but in the way you talk, it seems to be considered nonsense, continue, tutor John! I want to hear more."

"Your Majesty, the reason I think feudalism is nonsense is that it comes from the way the regime works, a strange man claims himself is a god's son, the chosen one to rule the people."

"That man claims that he can do anything, to anyone, he can have the right to rule though no one knows how capable he is."

"That man freely sits on the people to force them to serve him, he can do everything he wants and then he dies, his son replaces him because he has the blood of the chosen one like his late father."

"And about that son, he can have the full authority as his late father, he will step on the throne and rule the people below him."

"Until he dies, his next son replaces him again, that thing keeps repeating and repeats without changes."

"Choosing a ruler of a country but only choose the people that have the blood of the one who claims to be the ruler, what a stupid regime."

"If you want a country stable then you must choose the capable people, not the people that shared the bloodlines of the King, if that King only knows to play but not to rule then the country will ruin, sooner or later."

"Clap! Clap!" - The King suddenly clapped his hands when I have done sharing my thought with him

"What an incredible answer, did that answer come from your mind or from what you have learned in your homeland's school?"

"Both, Your Majesty!"

"I also have the same thought as you, tutor John! This regime is very stupid, if you're a ruler but you leave the duty to rule away but to play, gamblings, deep yourself into lust then the country that you are supposed to rule will ruin."

"I have learned very much about this very much 10 years ago when this Kingdom has a coup, I was a new King back then, my father died and I replaced him, I had power in my hands and I used it to cause deaths."

"Many people have died during the coup was because of me, I freely killed them all without thinking, but I have awakened, I know that I must precious my power."

"The key to keep a country stable is people, if you don't have the trust of your people then sooner or later, even if you're a King, you will die."

"You can see many guards and many servants are in this Palace, they seem very loyal to me but they can kill me because if I don't have their trust, they won't obey me anymore."

"As a ruler, to make your people trust and obey you then you must show them that you're trustworthy, that's what I'm doing though I'm still making them scared in some situations like the one recently."

"Some of my servants know about my daughter's feeling for you so I have killed them all, but I don't want to do it, but for my daughter's safety, I will do anything for her."

"But I cannot change this country in a short time to another regime, the thing that comes soon will soon ruin, and I don't want to lose my power. But I will do my best to keep this stupid regime working and also to make it better in the future."

It's like the way you a girl, if you can touch her so soon then you won't precious her, you must spend your time to know about the girl you love, things must come slow to be stabled." - Did he mean about my love with Shera?

"My successor must be a very capable man, and my son is only known to play, he doesn't care to study, my daughter is madly in love with you, she doesn't have the potential to rule too."

"But I think about you, John Rigen! With the knowledge that you have from your homeland, even if you're not smart but at least you can bring this Kingdom a bit of development with your knowledge."

"But Your Majesty, I will teach your daughter but don't count on me so much, I never teach anyone before, I don't think I'm capable."

"That's what I want to hear, the people who say don't believe in them too much will surely be the responsible people."

"As a ruler, I see you will do your best though you are not capable but to me, it's enough for now because I need a man like you this time."

"John Rigen, you have passed my test to be my daughter's tutor, though you're not capable enough but I only need you to teach my daughter to write better this time, her handwriting is very bad."

"About the other thing, my daughter is in love with you, I don't know you if you know it or not before but I have told you it now so...do you have feelings for her?" - Why did the King look at me so serious?

"Your Majesty, I will say the truth, I do not just have feelings for your daughter but I also love her, if you give me the chance then I will do my best to make her happy."

"That thing is what I don't want to grant you right now, but if you show me you are capable to make my daughter happy."

"Then this Majesty will let you love my daughter but in this time this time you are her tutor, not her lover, this will be a long road to show me you are capable of it."

"Thank you, Your Majesty!"

"I have also hired another good tutor for my son, but I'm very much lack the information of the thing called homeschooling, can you give this Majesty some advice to teach my son in this kind of system, tutor John?"

Ahh! What should I tell him???

"At first, the one who wants to teach homeschooling must have a very knowledgable to teach, they must be very good to teach."

"The second, must have textbooks from each different discipline, the teacher even needs to compose their own textbooks to teach their student easier because the ability to understand of each student is different." - Ah, any idea else???

"The third, the teacher must know the psychology of their students, what they like and what they hate, must encourage them in all lessons to make them confident to keep studying." - Out of idea!

"I have heard enough, tutor John! You seem don't know exactly about this too, but with your information, this Majesty has thought of many things in his mind."

"Wait for me a bit, tutor John!" - The King said to me and then he walked to a cabinet near the bed and took out a document or something which was made of furs

"Look at it a bit and see if there is anything that you want to complain, tutor John." - The King gave me the document so I took it to see, I was wondering what was it about

Oh! There were...about teaching the princess, maybe I should look closer to know what it was about

Information about teaching the Princess

Tutor: John Rigen

Student: Shera Soone

Salary of each month: 100.000 Gels

The schedule of teaching: From Monday to Sunday

From the 8th bell to the 11th bell: Teach inside the Palace, Princess's private room with each category depends on the tutor's choice.

From the 15th bell to the 17th bell: Teach inside the arena, the category is about teaching about fighting, sword fighting and the other martial arts depending on the tutor's skill.

From the 19th bell to the 21st bell: Teach inside the Palace, Princess's private room with each category depends on the tutor's choice, can cut short the time of learning if the tutor sees it is too overworked.

Wow, the schedule to teach Shera was quite dense to me, I have to teach her even Sunday, maybe she was now learning inside her house, not in the school.

But wait! Does Princess go to school? As I remember from the fantasy fiction that I read and the anime that I watched, the students that were nobles would get inside the Academies to study there.

"Uh, Your Majesty!"

"Speak."

"Does Princess go to school?"

"Of course, my daughter does study in the Imperial Academy but that school is now closing due to the recent coup but it will be opened again a week later."

"But in those 7 days, I want you to teach her in this Palace, after that 7 days, my daughter will go to school and also live in there until I give her the order to return."

"That's the punishment that I made for my daughter for loving you, tutor John."

"But that does not mean you will stop teaching her, you can only teach my daughter at night, I will compose to you another document until that time comes." - So I don't have to worry about my love for Shera

Shera was very sensitive and very jealous so there would be the case that if I don't touch her, she will find all ways to touch me, I must survive in these 7 days before considering my next move.

Maybe I should ask the King about the next one, it was about my salary, I felt that was too much, I still have 450.000 Attas left in my Alrotz bag. If I convert those coins into Gel coins then I will have 4.500.000 Gels, I don't know how to spend those much money for any purpose...maybe I will have the idea to spend after this.

"Your Majesty, about my salary, can I ask you how much money to buy the cheapest bread in this Kingdom?"

"The cheapest bread in the Capital city costs 15 Gels, in the other regions have the average cost of 5 Gels." - That was too much money! How can I spend that much???

Wait! I should precious the money that I have, maybe there will be a good way for me to spend it, I must be patient. My beginning journey in this world was very advantageous when I have my modern weapons and the big money I have from killing the assassins.

"Is there anything more for you to ask, tutor John?" - I didn't what to ask so maybe I will end here, I will have to return to the jail to eat...wait! Do I have to return to jail?

"Seems like you have nothing to ask me now, tutor John! You will start teaching my daughter tomorrow, your subordinates may now return to their room, not in the jail anymore."

"About your subordinates' salaries, I will call them here tomorrow to talk about it, you cannot let all of your people love, to serve their homeland without giving them anything."

"At least you must have something to pay for your people to let them serve you, and money is one of many things you can pay to have that service."

"You can return to your room now, why don't you go now, I allow you to go." - Maybe I should ask the King to return my subordinates' weapons before I go, but does he willing to return them?

"Your Maj-" - I was a bit shocked when the King has now pointed the M1911 toward me while I was holding the document

I slowly looked down and saw my pistol has been taken since when and I looked at the King again, his left belt had another pistol, and the Katana was still on the floor but I could not do anything against him.

Dammit! I should have guarded up instead of letting my guard down when this man didn't show any hostility to me, I didn't think this King would be careful to the teeth, this cunning King, fuck him!

"I haven't asked you if you and your people are the people who come from this world or not, who the hell are you, John Rigen?" - The King asked me with a very deep voice

"Do you really come from this world, tutor John? You are powerless but your body and your mind look healthy, very opposite to the other powerless people that I saw."

"Go to my daughter's room, tutor John! I think she has many things to speak to you, about these weapons, I will return to you later."

"I'm not stupid enough to give you these things here, you can use those things to harm me."

"Why do you just stand there? Go." - I slowly turned my back and walked out of the door

"Tutor John, do you see my daughter has some strange behaviors when you stay with her?" - Huh, why did he ask me this?

"I don't understand, Your Majesty!"

"Have you ever seen my daughter...relieved herself with your belongings or have eaten the meals which have a strange taste that she made especially for you?" - What the hell did he mean?

Uh! About masturbating, I saw that Shera has licked my dog tag but I never saw her relieving herself with it, or maybe I never saw it before.

But I'm not a sick pervert, I have stopped peeking at Shera when she was changing her clothes but I never saw her masturbate, let's forget it, my head was so hurt to think if she did that or not.

About eating the meal, when I was living with Shera and Eris in the previous timeline, sometimes I tasted the breakfasts that had strange tastes but I didn't ask Shera. I thought she was having problems in cooking sometimes so I didn't notice much.

"No, Your Majesty."

"Good, then go to meet my daughter, her room is located at the end of the left side of the hallway." - I slowly closed the door and then walked outside with the document in my hands

Fuck it! Two pistols and a Katana have been stolen by the King, he said he would return these things but how can I believe him?

Let's hope that he would return those weapons...or I will find a way to steal those things back to me, maybe I should think about Shera's teaching schedule a bit.

I must serious more to myself now, must stay guard more...sigh!

About harem stuff, quit! I will start again in the zero, maybe I should spend time loving those girls slowly and steadily, but not now, I could not rush to love anyone but maybe I should hold myself back.

I'm not a US Marine anymore, now I'm a tutor, a teacher of a student that just has matured and madly loves her male tutor with emotions without thinking about the consequences.

I'm not in the third world war dimension anymore but if I can go back to that world again, I will serve my homeland as a Marine, as a patriot.

Ahh! I didn't have any plan to teach Shera yet, maybe I will examine a few of her study skills by checking her grade and looking a bit at her textbooks to know what I should teach her.

This world was another world and also a fantasy world so there must be some subjects of lessons that didn't appear in my previous world.

About training Shera to fight, I will train her to fight with swords, and also train her to train her endurance by sprinting and pushups. Does the feudal military in this fantasy world have dumbbells or barbells or rafters to train their soldiers?

If the answer is no then I will make these things myself, now I've known to spend the money for what kind of purpose, can the blacksmiths in this world create those things? Maybe I will give them the drawings of that equipment and let them do their work.

But who will draw the drawings to simulate that equipment? Maybe I should think about it tomorrow, let's go to see the Princess.

I slowly walked in the direction of the hallway that the King told me to go to meet his daughter, I was hungry right now. Maybe I should talk with Shera a bit to tell her to stop loving me and then go to eat, after I have done eating, I will go to sleep.

Oh! There it is! In the room that had the sign placed above, named Princess, I slowly stepped toward the door, maybe I should knock on the door a bit before getting in.

"Knock! Knock! Are you there Princess? Can I go inside?" - I knocked on the door and then the door suddenly opened

"Sir Rigen! I'm so worried, are you hurt!" - Goddammit! Shera hugged me at the time I knocked on the door, I should calm myself down, I still have the mood to turn on so I must be strict with myself

Dammit! Fuck! Calm down!

"Princess, stop hugging me." - I pushed Shera out with a strong push, I should not go soft on her this time, I must be strict to myself and her

"Sir Rigen, I'm glad that you're still alive, did my father hurt you?" - Dammit! Don't say to me while showing me your cute eyes

"Get inside, Princess! Your father said you want to say to me something." - I pushed Shera into her room and closed the door

Dammit! This room now only had two of us, a man and a 16 years old girl, I noticed that there was a bowl on a brown table, the table itself has a design that looked to be used for the study.

"Princess, where is Reimi?" - I didn't see Reimi anywhere, she must be somewhere but I didn't notice

"Don't worry about her, Sir Rigen! It's only the two of us here." - Shera walked toward the table and grabbed the bowl, there was the food inside the bowl but seemed to be colded

"Maybe I should go tell the maids to heat the meal again, I don't want...my love to eat a cold meal."

"I have asked Sarah, Sir Rigen! She said you haven't eaten anything since the second lunch." - So that bowl was my meal

"Don't worry, Princess! I will eat it." - I slowly grabbed the bowl from Shera and then took a spoon inside it to eat

"How did it taste, Sir Rigen?" - Shera asked me but I didn't care, the meal seemed to be tasty but it has been cold so its taste has tasted lesser

I was eating quite fast, Shera kept looking at me but I didn't care, I should not let my emotion affect me, Shera was my wife in the previous timeline but this time, she is my student and I'm her tutor.

I should not let our previous relationship make me love her again, I won't love her at this time, maybe I will love her when she has fully matured at my world's law, when she reaches age 18.

At the time I ate all the meals inside the bowl, I put it on the table and took a clean cloth nearby to clean my mouth, seemed like Shera has prepared me this meal, must thank her.

"Thank you, Princess! For preparing for me the meal."

"Sir Rigen, haah!" - Shera suddenly grabbed me and was about to kiss me

"Stop, Princess! Stop!" - I pushed Shera away, she was quite shocked to see my reaction

"Sir Rigen...why? I love you but why did you keep avoiding me!" - Shera seemed to be very frustrated so she grabbed my uniform and kept questioning me

"We are not husband and wife like in the previous timeline anymore, Princess! I'm now your tutor and you're my student."

"Stop behaving like a child, Princess! you are not mature yet according to my homeland's law, you should love me by using your head to think, not your emotion, you're loving me without thinking."

"But I love you, why did you so heartless, John!"

"Stop calling me that, Princess! I'm your tutor, not your husband."

"John..."

"Call me Rigen, Princess! Don't call me by my name."

"I will teach you tomorrow, I don't know what should I do to teach you yet but I will do my best, Princess."

But, Princess! I as your tutor need you to keep studying, emotions of love will affect your grade if you still love me, do not love me anymore, I prohibit you."

"But I love you, John! I don't care if my father did not let us love! I love you!" - This girl has no pill to cure her madness!

"I don't love you anymore! Alright! I don't care if you confess to me or do anything to me! I don't love you and never love you, Shera!"

"What did you say...you don't love me...cries...cries..." - I should quit now before Shera could do anything to me

"Good night, Princess! Please forget me." - I slowly walked out of the door without looking at Shera but later I heard some noises from behind

When I looked back, Shera was now looking at me with her cold eyes as if to warn me, her right hand was holding a thing that looked to be a wooden knife that looked to be very sharp

"You are not going anywhere! I love you! John! I love you!" - Shera suddenly charged toward me with her wooden knife, I immediately dodged the knife

Shera was like a mad beast right now, she yelled at me as if she was roaring, she kept charging at me and I had to dodge her knife while moving around her narrow room.

"Ahh! Why did you reject my love! You dare to have someone behind me or what! I don't care if I have to hurt you or not! I will stab you until you accept to love me, John!"

When Shera was swinging the wooden knife around, I risked hurting her, I immediately hit Shera and luckily hit her belly. She was now holding her belly after taking the pain from my punch, I immediately grabbed her hand to grab the knife and then threw the knife away.

"Aah! Arrgh!" - I saw Shera reach her hand to a box on her study table, she later grabbed another wooden knife from the box but with a smaller size

I immediately grabbed Shera's neck and squeezed it tight so she suffocated and later dropped the knife on the floor. I immediately pulled the box on the table down on the floor, it dropped out a lot of wooden knives of different sizes down the floor.

I saw that Shera was suffocated so I dropped my hand out, Shera weakly crawled under her bed while holding her neck, coughed non-stop. I later saw Shera grab out a real sword from below the bed but she was so weak, could not hold the sword so she dropped it and crawled toward me.

"Cough! Cough! John, please don't leave me, I love you! I love you! Please don't leave me!" - Shera kept grabbing my leg to beg me but I got my leg out, I felt she was so pathetic and was so faithful and mad in love

"Don't leave me! Don't leave me! John! Come back! I love you!" - Shera kept crawling toward me when I have finally gone out of the door and slowly closed it

"John! Open the door! Open the door! Open the door! I love you! Please don't leave me! I'm your Princess so don't leave me! John! John!" - Ah! What the fuck was this kind of feeling?

"Smash! Smash! Smash! Open the door now! I love you but you leave me! You dare to leave your love! I will kill you and die with you! Open the door! Cries! Cries! Why did you leave me!" - Shera kept smashing the door powerlessly

Fuck Katia! She did this! She ruined us! I should have not returned here to feel this pain!

Where the fuck was Reimi right now? Why did she not with her master? She should be the one who should be here to comfort Shera...fuck it!

Wait, did I forget something? Dammit! The document was still inside the room! Fuck!

Suddenly the door stopped being smashed, I slowly opened the door and saw Shera was now lying on the floor with no movement. Maybe she was pretending so I immediately grabbed the document on the table and turned my back to go out.

"Ahhh! I love you! I love you so die with me! Die with me, John! Die happy with your only Princess!" - Shera suddenly charged toward my leg with a wooden knife from nowhere and stabbed me

But luckily that she missed the stab, the wooden knife stabbed my jungle boot but its sharpness was so blunt so it didn't make a mark on my shoe but it was too late for me, Shera made me shocked so I fell.

Shera kept using all of her strength to crawl on my body, her eyes were so mad and her mouth was full of drools as if she was willing to eat me alive.

"Finally! We will be together forever! I will bite you till you die and go with you! We will be together forever!" - Shera kept pressing me down with all of her strength, she was about to bite me to my neck, she was about to bite me now!

"Smash!" - Someone suddenly smashed Shera's head with their sword's grip, Shera immediately passed out due to the smash

When I move Shera's body away to see who that was, that was her father, he looked at me with his eyes as if he was very disappointed in me.

"I thought you can make my daughter happy but you rejected her right away, you have failed half of the exam."

"You should have pretended to love my daughter and then lure her to sleep instead of making her become like this."

"You have gone through this once, Your Majesty?"

"My daughter was easy on you, my late wife was more dangerous, she made a long stab on my back but I didn't show you." - So Shera's madness was from her mom's genetics

"You should not reject my daughter once again or she will kill you and suicide for real, you should make up with her tomorrow, try to sweet your mouth a bit to make her happy." - The King slowly carried Shera in his hand and walked into her room so I also followed him, he later put Shera on her bed

"What if I don't apologize to her then what will happen, Your Majesty?"

"Only the Goddess knows, I have done this to my late wife once and she was crazier at the time she woke up." - My life is surely ending tomorrow!

"Why don't you go back to your room to sleep, tutor John? You must be very exhausted, don't worry, you just need to be sweet to my daughter and then everything wil be fine tomorrow."

"I will go now, Your Majesty! Sorry for making your daughter mad and you disappointed." - I slowly turned my back and was about to go

"Don't apologize to me, try to survive in tomorrow, remember?"

"Yes, I understand!" - I slowly walked outside and then noticed the document which was on the floor, it has been dirty but I didn't care but grabbed it and walked back to my room

I walked back to my room, Shera's room and my room were quite far and for some reason, the hallways I went through didn't have any guards or maids going around.

Maybe the King has prohibited them to go when he knew this incident would have happened, the first time in my life that I was scared of Shera like this, she was scarier than her previous timeline.

I walked back to my room and noticed that Sarah and Hatano had finally stood there, they were now holding their weapons.

Sarah was now holding an M4 and Hatano was holding an M21, her belt has her Katana, so Sarah's father didn't lie, he returned the weapons for all of us.

"Ah, Commander! We will have to stay guard overnight, why don't you take a nap?" - Sarah asked me when she was guarding the hallway with her M4

"Where did you two take these weapons?"

"Reimi - chan brought them back to us, she said the King has returned to us all weapons, but Reimi later went away and I didn't see her anywhere, did you see her, Commander?"

"No!"

"Why did your uniform has some scratches? You even have sweats, Commander? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I will go to sleep now, do the guard well, do not keep away your job." - I immediately walked inside my room

"Roger that, Commander!" - Sarah made a military salute toward me and then got back to her guard with Hatano beside her

I immediately dropped the document on the bed and jumped into the bed to sleep right away, I should apologize to Shera tomorrow, I didn't scared if I die or not but I worried I could not teach her properly.

She was madly in love with me, I was wondering how would the process I teach Shera go in that three hours in the morning tomorrow, she will surely lose her concentration 100 percent.

Did I talk and act to reject Shera's love so harshly so she acted so wild and mad like that? So it was also my fault for it, maybe I should be a teacher to teach myself before teaching Shera.

I'm not a Marine anymore but a tutor to teach a crazy Princess, I will take a nap now, must sleep enough to keep my mind conscious.

Cawess! I should have died in the last battle to not see this day, fuck!

2