In The Arena
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 174: In The Arena  

I was quite shocked to hear Hoster's order, he truly wanted me to take over his wife? What the hell was wrong in this head, huh? How terrible he was, what a monster husband. Arrggghhh, when I was still in my previous world, I had seen the fictional things about the husband willing to prostitute his wife, using her to achieve his goals.

I disgusted those guys, now I had seen one right here, I'd rather betray my loved ones but would not harm them to be shattered like that since they were kind and had no faults. Maybe there was an answer to this issue, Hoster was in love with Sherry, he had the crazy gene from his mother as Shera, so he didn't care about Stella since their marriage was set up for political purposes.

"You don't mishear, John Rigen! I want you to make my wife get pregnant, I want you to give me a child, you would not reject your King's order, would you?"

"Your Majesty, may I ask you the reason why you want me to impregnate the Queen since she is your wife? She would bear a baby whose blood is not yours but mine."

"Say simple, I didn't love her...how can I love a woman who I never wanted to have a child with her?" - Hoster slowly stood up from his chair and walked to the nearby window with an arrogant stance

"You cannot reject my order, my brother-in-law! You would have to give the Queen a baby sooner or later, no more choices for you."

"But I would have to cheat on my wife, Your Majesty! I never wanted to do that."

"Don't worry, that adultery would be secretly hidden, only Sherry and I know about it." - Hoster turned back to see me

"You have 7 days to impregnate the Queen, within a week after staying with her but has no results, you would have to impregnate her until she gets pregnant completely."

"During that time, I would send 7.000.000 Gels to your castle as pay for your duty, I'm fair with you so do your best, John Rigen." - Hoster walked near me again and sat opposite 

"But how do I encounter the Queen and persuade her to make love with me, Your Majesty?" - I would not do this thing, I never wanted to betray my wife!

"She would always spend her time in the arena training alone, I would send you there each afternoon to work as her teacher."

"You two would spar with each other till the night, you must have to sweet with her, making the Queen melt down and use that chance to persuade her to make love until both of you are tired."

"After that, you would be sent home, from now on, you have a week to impregnate the Queen, do not tell her about this plan or I will kill you."

"You could return home or return here after making love with Stella, I would send you the best maids to cook for you good meals to make your health get more powerful and always ready to breed."

"Also, I suggest you should spend your taxes on the military, when your child is born, the war would break out." - Hoster was illusion himself or something? 9 months to prepare for a war that we have little chance to win?

"Your Majesty, I have to...as you wish, I would do what you want, but may you tell me the reason you chose me?"

"Because you're just an outsider of this place, my brother-in-law! You would be easy to be used, you are also powerful in physical, those two reasons are enough for me to choose you to breed Stella."

"Now you are allowed to go, Stella is now staying in the arena of the Capital, why don't you get there and spar with her in the remained hours before making love with her?"

"But about making love, Your Majesty...what if?"

"Do not be worried, you're only allowed to make love with Stella in a special fighting room for the Royal in the area during the night."

"No one would be staying in the arena at that time except for the two of you, you can be wild, rough or gentle with that useless woman as you want, be as loud as you like in there."

"But at last, the Queen must have your baby in her belly, your days to impregnate her would only last 7 days." 

"After that, you two return to a normal relationship, she would be fooled and has your child, you have 9 months to prepare for the war."

"Lord Rigen, you are allowed to go, do not waste His Majesty's time anymore, he has already explained all for you, now go and breed her." - Sherry ordered me with a disregard voice, she was corrupting after having power, since she was backed up by His Majesty 

I slowly stood up and bowed to His Majesty and then walked to the door.

"You rudeness, dare to not greet me! You didn't even say goodbye to His Majesty but fled away after bowing." - Sherry was quite dangerous to me, should I do something to scare her, to shut her mouth off?

"That's enough, Advisor Sherry! Let my brother-in-law go, I forced him to do what he didn't want, no surprise to see him disagree." - Hoster raised his hand to tell Sherry to stay silent

I later walked outside and then saw Sarah and Hatano sitting on the chairs, Sarah seemed to be newly finished defecating or something so she was still holding her belly. According to the previous plan, I would go with my subordinates to have a meeting with King Hoster and then return to our home after the meeting but now I must change the plan.

"Ahhh, John! It's my turn, right?" - Sarah smiled at me and then stood up, walked toward me

"Nod!"

"Hehe...may you spend my time with me, John? I mean...hang out on the streets when I have talked to the King, buying some presents and then go home." - Even when I was not stuck in this duty then I would also refuse, I didn't want to betray Shera, you know?

"His Majesty has sent me a very important mission so I cannot follow you two home, and please stop asking me to hang out, I'm already married, Sarah."

"Hmmph! Understood, Commander..." - Sarah grumbled her face but later walked inside the room

At the time Sarah had gone to the King's room, Hatano was still sitting outside as if she would wait for her little sister or something, she hadn't gone to Spera to own the right to rule yet. Hatano slowly looked up to see me, maybe I should order her about something, about the war and the military raising, now I needed her to solve those problems. 

"Hatano, you have 9 months to prepare for the incoming war, increase the troops and military equipment, priority crafting firearms and bullets."

"Nod!" 

"Now I would head to work now, stay safe in here, I would give you more orders when I need you, Hatano."

Hatano nodded to me once again and I walked past her, the arena of the Capital was not far from the Palace, I would go there on foot to memorize well the roads a bit, sigh. Because it had been a while since I last went to the arena, I could use Advisor to lead me the way though he was about to be low on battery, using my brain was more effective.

I would willing to breed Stella, I had no choice after all so I would do it, just a week for having sex with the Queen, our nightstands would only last a week, just do fast and go. While walking in the hallway, I walked across a restroom, because I wanted to urinate so I went in there and urinated right away, later cleaned my hands and was about to go out, I just wanted to go home!

Wait a minute, I was only allowed to make love with the Queen in the arena when it was late at night, which meant I would go home very late. Sigh, my wife and Reimi would surely be worried about me, I didn't care if they find out about my adultery, just worried if they have to stay up late to wait for me to go home, poor them!

I immediately raised Advisor's screen and ordered him to make a phone call to Reimi's Advisor, lying to them that I would go home late because of working extra things for His Majesty. Shera would always have the habit to call me by using video call, my wife was very jealous, she wanted to control me, I was annoyed by it too but I could understand her, sigh!

"Pip! Pip! Pip!" - I was quite surprised, I hadn't had the chance to call Shera but Reimi was calling me

I immediately approved the phone call, the screen later appeared with Shera's face on the left side while Reimi was on the right side, they were staying together, how cute. Maybe Shera was the one who called me since I had come here for hours without returning home, I felt guilty because I was about to cheat on my wife but had to lie to her, I'm sorry!

"John, what took you so long? Are you still hungry? I have already prepared for you a good meal at home, please return soon, husband." - Shera, I'm sorry!

"Sorry, Shera! His Majesty has given to me an order to do a very important job, I would have to work in the afternoon till the night."

"So...sorry when I cannot go home soon to be along with you, my wife! But don't worry, I would only do that job within a week."

"Shera, I'm sorry because I would have to do this job that late and have to return home with my tiredness, if you are unpleasant about me then I would serve you well the next week, alright?"

"My brother is very mean, please don't do the job, John! Please return home, I'm waiting for you..."

"But your brother didn't let me refuse, Shera...don't worry, I would never be away from you in the next week, if you want me to do anything, I would do it for you." 

"..." - Shera stayed silent and lowered her face

"Ummm...Lord Rigen, what kind of job His Majesty ordered you to do?" - Reimi suddenly asked me that kind of question and Shera slowly raised her head, now how I should answer?

"Ummm..." - I was bad at lying, now I didn't want to lie at all, maybe I should tell them half of the truth

"Well, His Majesty ordered me to be the one to spar with the Queen, she loves fighting but has to train alone in the arena...so he asked me to spar with her to have less boredom."

"Huh?" - Shera was quite jealous now, she grabbed Advisor but could only look at me powerlessly, sorry my wife 

"Don't worry, just practicing with your sister-in-law in a week, my wife! After that time, your brother would send another opponent to fight with her."

"..." - Shera looked at the screen but kept silent, maybe she didn't know how to stop her brother from sending me the order

"Lord Rigen, Her Highness is very worried, because if you come home late then you would surely be very tired, maybe even leave your dinner..." - I know, Reimi!

"Don't worry, you can send me the dinner if you want, Shera! Well, please tell the delivery to wait outside the arena, I would eat all of your dinner, my wife."

"Are you hungry now, John? Is there anything I can help with?" 

"Yeah, a bit...you made lunch for me very much but I am still not full after eating, I would like to eat more, Shera."

"I will, please wait for me, John! I will make for you a lot of tasty ones." - Shera was quite rushed or something, she was nervous and then got out of the screen, maybe she was heading to the kitchen 

Now only Reimi was still on the screen, still do not know if both of them had made up or not but I hope both of them were now friends again. Though you would be very miserable this time but I promise I would marry you in the future, Reimi! I didn't know when but...there was no need to be jealous to take over me, Shera and you would be treated equally.

"Please don't push yourself so hard, Lord Rigen...you must be healthy, Her Highness would be very worried when you come home late."

"I know, Reimi...this time is late, I don't want to be late for my job, please on behalf of me to say goodbye to Shera."

"Understood, Lord Rigen."

"Can you say "roger that", Reimi?"

"Roger that, Lord Rigen."

"Goodbye."

"Pip!" - I turned off the call 

After turning off the call, I slowly walked outside of the restroom and headed straight to the hallway, maybe coming to the arena this time was the right time, I thought so. Sighhh, I never wanted to do that but I had no choice, I slowly walked down the hallway until I got out of the Palace, the carriage which had escorted us to this place was still parked outside of the entrance.

Alright, Hatano and Sarah hadn't come out yet, two women soldiers were guarding the carriage, one of them immediately opened the door at the time I walked toward them.

"I won't go home, soldiers! You two stay here to guard until my subordinates go out and then escort them, got it?"

"Roger that, Sir!" 

After ordering the soldiers, I walked away from them and then headed to the sidewalk on the right side of the road, joining the crowd of people who were walking on the sidewalk. Well, I only brought my sword, my M9 bayonet and an M1911 pistol as my weapons, the stuff that I brought in my handbag had been left behind in the carriage, I didn't bring them.

Maybe I would ask Sarah to bring the handbag back to my castle, now I was walking on the road while looking around, the lives around here were still busy and luxurious as always. The way to the arena would not be so far, now I was wondering which kind of direction I should go, I was a bit lost on the road, must use my brain to think a bit, where was the location of the arena?

"Right here, Commander." - Advisor said to me

I later looked at the screen and saw a yellow line that was connected with me and an area that was located not far from here, now I just needed to follow the yellow line. Advisor was low on battery, I would charge him at the time I come to the arena and head to the fighting ground that Stella was fighting in, this time was early afternoon.

I walked on the sidewalk tiredly while looking forward, after a few times looking at the screen, I would keep it away and then walk normally on the street, I wanted to go home now. Sigh, so tiring to me when I could not go home to meet my wife, now I just wanted to have a sweet kiss, a sweet dinner and stay with her on the bed, doing our lovely stuff.

"Sigh...Shera, I'm sorry." 

I kept walking on the streets with the purpose to come to the arena of the Capital, Sarah was quite late for me because she was still in a meeting with His Majesty or something. Because there was no phone call to me, Hoster had intentionally kept Sarah that long for some purpose, the road to the arena was very close now, I could see it from far away.

"Pip! Pip! Pip! John, Sarah is calling you."

"Accept the call, Advisor." - I slowly walked into an alley as I called Sarah

I looked at the screen and it slowly appeared to be Sarah, she was showing me her frustrated and tired face, maybe the meeting with King Hoster had made her get tired. Looking closely, I could see the background was inside the carriage, also could hear the rolling sounds, they were on their way to return home, I guessed.

"Sighhhhh...Commander, I'm so tired." - Sarah sighed a very long line and then complained to me

"What's wrong?" - I lowered the screen to look around the area I was standing and then lifted it again

"Well, I would go with my sis to Spera to visit her new land before going back to Stansa, now I just want to sleep till the end of the day, John."

"Yawnnnnnnnn! His Majesty ordered me to cut less the taxes to build the school and raise funds for military stuff."

"He said there would be a war in the next 9 months, unbelievable, Commander." - Sarah was talking while pressing her face to her seat, she kept rubbing her face around, looked very funny 

"Also, he even ordered me to an alliance with the elves and the beast people as fast as possible, I would have to meet King Ralla more frequently, sigh...why do I have to become a diplomatic, hahhhh?" - Well, you chose it!

"But you're always a good diplomat, you are doing that job very good, Sarah! I'm counting on you, you can do this." - So that was why Hoster chose to make out the war that soon

"But the previous things I had done were about trading, now I have to make the alliance that links with military between other Kingdoms, Commander."

"Also, His Majesty is having problems or something, Commander! He acts as if he is delusion or something, so I'm very hesitant to do the alliance duty."

"Tell me further, Sarah."

"Well, he revealed that he not just only wanted to unify the previous territories of Warsaw but also wanted to unify this entire continent into one Warsaw, John." - Maybe Hoster was truly a delusion

"Alright, I got it...anyway, remember to bring my handbag back to my home, alright?"

"Roger that, John." - Sarah made a military salute toward me and then pressed her face into Hatano's thighs to sleep, how freely she was

"Hey, who would shut the call?" 

"z.z.z." - Good, Sarah was finally sleeping on Hatano's thighs

"Let me...shut it...Commander..." - Hatano answered me and then I saw a finger leaning toward the screen

"Pip!" 

After shutting off the call, I kept walking forward until I was in front of the arena, the entrance was widely opened, every noble could go inside to watch the fight or just simply go there to hire rooms to make the spar. Two Warsaw guards were standing at the wide entrance to guard, they were not the Royal guards, just the local guards who were armed with spears and leather armors, a type of low-ranked guard.

"Sir, welcome to the arena, what is your purpose for coming here?" - One of the local guards asked me when I stepped close to them

"I'm here with His Majesty's order to help the Queen to fight." - I grabbed out the Warsaw crest from a pocket in my uniform's chest and showed the guards

"Ahhh, our stupid minds do not know that you are from the Royal, my Lord! Please come inside and ask the arena staff, she would instruct you to go to the room the Queen is staying in." - Both of the guards spoke with me more respectful and even got away to let me get in 

I slowly walked inside the arena, there was just a long hallway that led straight in front of me and on each side of the wall were the rooms in which places the staff was working inside, the arena was quite large. What a strange nostalgia, I accidentally missed Zofe and Zofana, the wild one-night stand with her and her older sister, I was like a conquerer to force them to sleep with me that lustful night, but now they died, so sad.

"Hey, do you see the previous Lord wore very strange, man?" - While looking around the arena, I heard a conversation outside which coming from the guards that talked to me previously

"Yeah, that guy dressed very weirdly, is that kind of fashion somewhere that we didn't know?"

"Not sure, but the Royal people are very free and waste their money for shitty stuff, aren't they? The commoners like us cannot dress well like them, how jealous I am to see they can live that wealthy and weirdly."

"Listen, man! There is a proverb from our ancestors: One has power, their entire family and generation would live in wealth forever till they die."

"So, if you are lucky, if you can live rich forever thanks to your kids, let loose and enjoy that life as luxurious as you want."

"But we can never be like that, trying to be wealthy is impossible for the poor like us."

"I have a neighbor, he lives in Veta, said that since the new Lord is appointed to rule his land, he managed to renew his house and has a horse to travel, convenience than the previous years."

"He said living there is very good if you try hard enough then you would be paid well, he also suggested we move there to live, maybe worth trying."

"Oh, can you believe his story?" - These guards were quite loud mouths, didn't care to do their jobs at all

"Don't know, but I would tell you when we have done our work, meet me in a bar to drink tonight, buddy."

"Remember to choose the cheap bar for our drunk guys, man! My wife is now in her pregnancy, have to save my money to buy more food."

After hearing the guards talking for a short time, I ignored them and then slowly walked around the rooms on each side of the wall to find an arena staff to ask the directions. Because in the previous times when I was teaching Shera in the arena, we only got there and would already have the appointed room for us to spar, now I was losing the way to go, must ask the staff here for the directions.

Didn't know where to go so I looked up the boards which were hung on each door to see the meaning of the rooms' names, the room I was standing nearest was named "Register Room". Maybe I would go in this room, I peeked inside and saw 3 girls who wore green uniforms sitting on the wooden stalls and doing their paperwork or something, quite empty of people.

I slowly walked inside and headed straight to the arena staff, the room only the four of us, I could see some fur posters hung on the walls. The details on the posters were about the arena fighters' identities, their opponents and the dates of the fights which were about to be held tomorrow morning, the posters were very few.

"Hey, mister...please come here." - A very seductive voice called me, I looked on the right side and saw an arena staff called me so I approached her

This was an adult woman, she had short dark blue hair and blue eyes, wearing a dark green beret and a tight dark green uniform which made me see her tits through the cloths, she looked so beautiful and lewd. Well, because according to Warsaw laws, only the Royal people were allowed to wear underwear so this woman didn't wear anything was very obvious, but she was so hot to look.

"Welcome, new fighter! Come here to register, huh? How tall and muscular you are, look at you, I love it." - The arena staff slowly squeezed my right biceps, it was very thick, I was trained in the military and also worked out regularly so my body was still in good shape 

"You came to the right place, mister If you register and become a fighter in this arena, you would have money, fame and reputation."

"After fighting against your opponents through many hell battles, you would be...the greatest champion, you could own us." - The arena staff slowly tiptoed and cuddled my face, she was lucky because my dick was very tired and was resting 

"When you have enough money, you can ask us to sleep with you, all of us are well trained to serve you overnight, what do you think about your registration, fighter?"

"Ummm...sorry, Lady! I'm not here to fight, you have misunderstood."

"Oh, sorry Sir, I didn't notice at first, just thought you were a young noble who wanted to be a fighter, how wasteful to leave you since you have much potential to be a champion." 

"Alright, so you must have come here to be an audience to see the verses between the fighters, very sorry that there are no fights for you to see today." - The arena staff slowly got her hands out of me and came close to the posters 

"But this season would not have many legendary battles for you to see, Sir...if you're still interested in seeing the verses, I would do my best to instruct you."

"What kind of fighting do you want to see, Sir? There are 4 versus fights which are available tomorrow morning to the afternoon." - The arena staff asked me when she showed me each poster to let me choose

"If you don't have a choice then I suggest you choose to see the verses between fighter Aura and fighter Irana, both of them are muscular women."

"Seeing their verses would surely turn your manly on, you would like to think about joining the register to meet those strong women to conquer then, what do you think?" - You are very loud mouth to lure me, woman!

"Though making love with opponents is prohibited but some of our women staff are also muscular, you can make love with them as rough as you like if you have money to pay, Sir."

"Well, I came here to find the Queen - Stella Foss, Lady! I'm not here to fight or to see the battle." - I pulled out the Warsaw crest and showed it to the arena staff, her expression slowly turned into panicked 

"Sorry for my rudeness, my Lord! Please forgive me, please don't dismiss me, I still have parents at home to take care of." - The arena staff bowed to apologize to me deeply, she was very scared now, I so tired to stick with her

"I forgive you, stand up and explain to me where is the Queen now, woman."

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, my Lord...we are required to be single to do this job, must express our lustful to lure the people, that's our duty so..."

"I'm sorry for letting you see me like that, my Lord." - The arena staff slowly opened the stall's door and walked outside

"Please follow me, my Lord! The Queen is regularly coming here, I would let you know where she is." - The arena staff told me to follow her

Both of us later walked to the wall on the left side which had a map or something that was hung on it, the map seemed to be a diagram that showed the rooms in the arena. Instead of showing me, the arena staff kept looking at the diagram, maybe she was trying to remember the room Stella was staying in.

"The Queen is staying in this room, my Lord! She comes here daily just to practice alone in the room, you can go to see her now because she never locked the door." - The arena staff pointed to a room that seemed to be the farthest to the other ones in the arena

I immediately pointed Advisor to the diagram and took an image, the curious exposed by the arena staff who was standing beside me and the others in the room when they saw me do a strange action. 

"What have you done earlier with your strange bracelet, Sir?"

"I just pointed it up to look at its luxurious, thanks for the help for instructing me, Lady."

"No problems, my Lord." - The arena staff was still bewildered but she bowed to me as I walked away

After walking outside of the room, I walked straight into the hallway to find the room which Stella was staying in, this Queen was about to bear my baby, but I didn't want to see it at all. Because I also wanted to have sex with my sister-in-law the first time I saw her but I had stopped since I truly wanted to stay with my wife forever, never thought this would happen to me, sigh!

After a few minutes of walking past the other rooms, I finally came to a fighting room which seemed to be used only by the Royal people, this room was one I was finding till now. Around me was very empty, no guard or staff was walking around the area, when night comes, only both of us could hear our moans, be as loud as we wanted when we were having sex wildly.

Alright, making the Queen get pregnant was just my duty, I didn't love her or would have to take responsibility, I would have to fool myself with those words before going inside, sorry you, my wife. After fooling myself, I grabbed the door's handle and opened the door, my feet stepped inside and in front of me was a very wide and round fighting ground that had no roof.

I could hear swinging sounds sounding very near me, I looked in the middle of the fighting ground and saw Stella, she was wearing her sexy red armor, sweating a lot while swinging her sword fastly around. The ground she was standing on was very wet by having her sweat dropped on it, this Queen was white-tanned, the way she was sweating made her very hot to look, sexier than my wife.

After swinging the sword, Stella stopped and then put it back to the scabbard while lowering her body, breathed like a tired beast and then looked around and saw me.

"Hello, my sister-in-law! Your husband sent me here to help you to fight."

"Haahhh! Haahhhh! Haahhh! Yo, hello, my brother-in-law...sorry for disturbing you when asking you to come here to help me against my boredom." - Stella waved her hand to me and then walked to a chair nearby 

I also followed Stella, she walked tiredly to the chair and then picked up an empty wooden cup and then leaned her fingers inside the cup. After a few seconds, I saw the cup was filled with full of water, Stella slowly drank the cup and then put it down on the chair when there were no empty water drops on it.

"Hahhhhhh! Drinking cold water after training is the best, my brother-in-law...maybe I should drink some magic potions to regain my power." - Stella later grabbed a bottle which was a magic potion that was placed on the chair to drink

I looked at the chair closer and saw a crate that stored dozens of magic potions inside, around the crate were 5 other empty potions, which seemed to be used up previously. After drinking the magic potion, Stella used her hands to wipe out the sweat on her face while pointing me to tell me to get closer to her, so I walked closer.

"What a new nice beard you have, I almost could not recognize you, brother-in-law." - Stella tapped her sweat hand into my right shoulder, now my uniform was wet too

"Anyway, rest a bit and I would fight with you, remember to fight well, John...I must see how strong you are to make sure if you can protect my little sister-in-law or not." - Okay, I will "fight" well

2