Fool The Queen (Part 2)
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 178: Fool The Queen (Part 2)

John's perspective

"Your Majesty, what do you want from me? Get straight to the point, I don't want to wander with your wife, I have my own happiness." - I immediately spoke to Hoster as he approached me

"Simple, I want you to make my wife gets pregnant once again, John Rigen."

"Do it yourself, I didn't have time to spend with your wife, why don't you tie and blindfold her and send some stranger to rape her instead?" 

"That's not the way a good King will do, I may be cruel but...there is no need to be that hurtful for women, no gentlemen would do that way."

"My heart only falls to one woman, she's gonna mine when that cunning Prime Minister and his clowns go to the guillotine..."

"If you and the others behave well, all of you will be allowed to live...but I must make sure that every one of you will obey me, you're first, my brother-in-law."

"What do you mean, Your Majesty?"

"Making my wife get pregnant would be the first step to show your obedient to me...even if you're forced but you still do it, then I can let you off." 

"Sarah is just stupid and pure, she would surely behave well, her older sister would obey her too..."

"But to make all of you outsiders trustworthy...you would have to be tested first, since you're their leader." - His Majesty later went closer to me, he grabbed my shoulders and leaned his face to my ear as if to whisper 

"As I said, Your Majesty...instead of using me, you can use other outsiders to impregnate your wife."

"Those rats can fuss out the information, sending men to kill them would surely fuss things, even if I send you and your men...the people around would fuss rumors."

"You have no choice, John Rigen...enjoy sleeping with my wife, she is just a traitor and a slut."

"You can own her if you want, having an affair behind my little sister as you want, it's very interesting for a type of man like you, my brother-in-law."

"Though I'm a man but I cannot stand it when you insult your wife, Hoster...Stella is not a slut."

"Women have bad ones and good ones, your wife may not the one you love but she wishes to born you a strong and capable child, Your Majesty! Give her some respects."

"Hehehehehehehe...then she hasn't told you anything when she was still fighting in the arena, wasn't she?"

"I don't have time to fuck with you, Hoster! My wife is sleeping at home, didn't know that I would sleep with another woman tonight...let me go."

"Listen to this story first before strictly considering if you want to breed my wife or not, my brother-in-law." - Hoster's face slowly expressed a dark and cunning expression, his eyes were full of darkness

"After making friends with my love, Stella asked her the advice with the hope to make her relationship with me get better, how foolish she is when she be honest when Sherry asked her as my order."

"At the age of 17, a week after becoming the Miss Champion in the arena and two years before marrying me, she had been asked out by a stranger."

"Both of them later made love wildly in the arena overnight, her first time had been taken by a stranger, that slut expressed that she enjoyed it very much...she had already betrayed me before I met her."

"But that's normal, Hoster! Every one of us when getting into our growing period would be like that, Stella did not betray you, she only had sex with that stranger because she was curious to find more joys."

"Hehehehehehehe...then you must have been tasted and wet with many women before getting in your wife's hands, having more sins would not be a problem, John."

"Poor my little sister, being betrayed and she didn't know anything."

"Just consider that incident to accuse Stella betray me, my brother-in-law! Making her get pregnant as a punishment for sleeping with a man before me." - But you didn't love her at the beginning, your conclusion was bullshit, Hoster!

"You have no faults, I would cover up your crime, behave well or I would ruin your marriage by telling my little sister about your crime, John Rigen."

"You can own Stella if you want, how's about your answer, John?"

"What if I say no, Your Majesty?"

"Ohhh...then your wife and the women you know would be...raped by men...they would take care of them, those women would become their slaves." - Hoster slowly grabbed my shoulders tighter 

"How can you dare to do that dirty thing on your little sister, Your Majesty?"

"As I said...I only love one woman, everyone except for Sherry could be used as I want..."

"My little sister is just a card...only needs to behave as if I care about her to not make her doubt me."

"Ohh, I can you're erecting madly after hearing your wife cuckold you, John...you are a type of sick man, you want to be betrayed that much?" - I know something was wrong with my body but I would not let that happen

"How coward you are, Hoster! If you dare to harm anyone, harm me, not my women!" - I yelled at Hoster, my saliva flew to his face but he kept staring at me, didn't care anything 

"Hehehehehehehehe..."

"Not matter if you're coward or brave, the live ones would change things, the died ones would make nothing but lay on the ground, died without making any changes."

"If you're fine to be betrayed, I would send the strongest men that I have to come to your house...rape your women."

"You just need to be tied and watch your women enjoy being raped...while erecting your pathetic rod, what do you say?"

"Shut the fuck up! Arrrghhhhhh!" - I immediately shoved Hoster away and then raised my punch

"Arrghhhh!" - I punched Hoster and he immediately fell to the floor, he stood up slowly while his right cheek was swollen, his jaw must have bled after being punched, I hit him quite bad

"Hehehehehehehe...the short-tempered like you would surely not last any marriage, my little sister is very stupid to love you."

"Don't fucking mess with me!" - I immediately pulled out my M1911 pistol from the holster and pointed it at Hoster, I will kill all the ones who dare to come close to my wife and my friends!

"Hehehehehehehe...if you kill me here, your wife would still be raped and enslaved, you cannot change anything, my brother-in-law."

"Instead of that, make my wife gets pregnant and I would let you off, I may be bad but very responsible, won't harm you and your family anymore."

"Haahhhh! Haahhhh! Haahhh!" - I kept breathing hard for a few seconds and then slowly put my pistol back in the holster, there must be some way to help me and my family out of this tragedy 

"John, according to what Hoster was saying, I think he hasn't made up a plan to harm your family yet, he just wants to fool you."

"Give me some advice, Advisor...now I'm very concerned about my family's safety."

"Pretend to obey him, John! Try to endure, he hasn't had a clear plan to harm your wife but as the way he has spoken earlier, I'm very sure he would harm them if you don't obey him."

"I think escaping with your family would be the way, but you must escape when Hoster doesn't notice you."

"I suggest you should pretend to obey him to earn more of his trust before escaping, John."

"So?"

"Be humble and obey Hoster, you and your family won't be harmed, escape with your people after a long time having His Majesty's trust and only do that when he doesn't notice."

"That would be the plan, now I need you to make an apology to Hoster, he must be very mad after being punched."

"Your previous actually maybe would affect the percentage of your family being harmed, apologize to him now, John."

I was still mad so after hearing Advisor's advice, I slowly inhaled and exhaled more than 10 times and then approached Hoster, I must prioritize my family's safety, I must save them. 

"Your Majesty, I would willing to breed the Queen...my guilty would not be forgiven but I hope you would let me have a chance to pay you." - I changed my voice's tone, making it to be humble and lightly 

"Good, as I said to you earlier, I am brutal and cruel but would be very promising and responsible, I won't harm your family if you are willing to make Stella get pregnant."

"Also, in the war against Attenta, if you can show me you are a good card, I would share you half of the throne, my brother-in-law."

"Hehehehehehehe...now follow me, show me you're willing to crush my wife and manipulate her to sleep with you." - Hoster giggled cunningly and walked forward the hallway and I followed him

"Pip! Pip! Pip! Pip! Commander, Reimi's Advisor is calling you, do you want me to pick up the call?" 

Shit, I didn't expect my wife to be woken up that fast, sleeping pills that I put in her dinner didn't have much amount, wake up would be obvious. While I was confused, Hoster stared at me as if he wanted me to answer the call, I slowly ordered Advisor to respond to the call, my wife's face showed up on the screen after that.

"John, where are you going this late at night? Please come home."

"Ummm...Shera, I have just gone out an hour ago, maybe I would go home after 2 more hours, please sleep, don't wait for me, my wife."

I drove my private horse who was named Cawess to the arena, the time I went was at night, took about 45 minutes from my castle to the arena. Also, I had just had sex with Shera twice this afternoon and ate the dinner which was made by my wife, even ate the meal which was "gifted" from His Majesty's guards

About having sex with the Queen, maybe I still could spurt out more 2 times or...if I have sex gently with her then...what the fuck I was analyzing?

"Two hours? Please don't make me worried, John! Please come home."

"I want to, Shera...but now I'm quite busy, now I am having a meeting with your brother."

"My brother? May I talk to him, John?" - After speaking to me, Hoster suddenly grabbed my hand and leaned Advisor toward his mouth

"My little sister, my brother-in-law would have a meeting with me, don't disturb us, he would go home as he finishes the meeting, alright?"

"Please let John go home soon, brother! He was very tired yesterday because of sparring with sis Stella." 

"Hey, my wife! Don't be worried, I will go home soon, but to concentrate on the meeting so I would turn off Advisor for that purpose." - I leaned Advisor back to me 

"Wait a minute...John, what are you doing in the arena? My Advisor showed me your dot, it is beyond her scan but she located it could be in the arena in by her analysis." - Shit!

"Ummm...we are coming here to pick up the Queen and then make a meeting in the Palace, I will go home soon, my wife, don't worry."

"John..." - Shera was still nervous

"I will be with you all day tomorrow, my wife! Is it okay?"

"I'm still worried about you, John."

"Don't worry, I will go home soon, bye Shera."

"Please go home soon, John...please don't come home late."

"Pip!" - I turned off the call

Hoster didn't say anything as I stopped the call but started to walk to the room Stella was staying in, I followed him while thinking about turning off my Advisor. I slowly removed Advisor and stocked him into my green handbag, turned him and let his battery be charged, just hoping that Shera would not come to the Palace to find me.

I kept walking alongside Hoster until we reached the room, instead of heading inside right away, His Majesty turned back to look at me. 

"Normally, making love regularly would lead to the high possibility to make a woman gets pregnant."

"But about your case, maybe I need to separate the days you can meet Stella, 2 days one meeting, keep continue until Stella gets pregnant."

"Is that alright, my brother-in-law?"

"As you wish, Your Majesty." - Two days one meeting, I would have a good time to save my semen, I must make the Queen get pregnant quickly and then stop doing that adultery and return to my wife 

"Good, follow me." - Hoster slowly opened the door and then turned back to see me

"After you, get inside first."

I slowly headed inside the fighting room and then stood straight, trying to calm down, I later noticed that something was very strange around me, the fighting ground was strange. I mean... some things looked like Stella's armor and the protector plates lying all around the ground, I looked behind and saw Hoster was making a light smug smile.

"Come out, my wife." - Hoster said the words and I later saw a woman's figure coming out from an audience chair

"What the hell?" - I was a bit surprised, Stella was the one to come out of the chair, her body was fully naked, so hot and erotic...gulp! I must calm down

"Hoster, I didn't want to have this incest but...if you are willing to let me do this..." - What Stella was saying?

"Don't feel guilty, Stella! I love you very much, but my physique is not good to give you a strong child but my brother-in-law can."

"Both of you are strong, sleeping together would be able to create a strong and capable baby to succeed in my throne when I'm far gone away."

"John is now ours, not an outsider anymore, he is part of our Royal...we must keep the superior blood of the people like John to strengthen our Warsaw, my wife."

"Are you willing to get pregnant with his baby, sacrifice to do this sacred purpose, my wife? You will feel guilty but you are innocent in my eyes." - What the fuck?

"I love you too, Hoster...though I'm about to betray you, to bear the baby whose is not yours." - Stella slowly approached me while trying to show her lustful face, my dick was very hard now...gulp!

"Don't worry, Stella! You don't have any faults, I want you to have his baby, I love you so I give you this duty, remember to satisfy John."

"Yes, understood..." - Stella suddenly crouched down and removed my clothes, she pulled out my pants and my hard dick exposed to her face

"Be lustful and always begging for his semen, Stella! I love you very much, my wife."

"I love you too, Hoster...I'm sorry for betraying you...please promise me that our second child would be yours."

"Of course, Stella...our second child would be yours and I." - I kept glaring at Hoster when he was standing behind me, his eyes were full of ambition while his smug smile kept showing

"Ahhh...this cock is so hard, so intense...you are so manly." - Stella slowly stroked my dick, it was very hard though I didn't want to, must do it fast and go home!

"Ahhhh! This smell is so intense! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! So good...look how hard your rod is, John! Slurp." - Stella licked my dickhead for a few seconds and then sucked it lustfully, should I fool myself to feel less guilty?

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh." - While Stella was sucking my dick, I looked behind and saw Hoster walking out the room

"Lick! Lick! Lick! This smell, I can smell very much semen inside, so good! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh." - Stella later licked my dick and sucked it again, Hoster closed the door but kept peeking, his eyes were full of cunning

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Ahhh! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh." - Later I heard some cracking sounds as the door was closed, Hoster locked the door to not let me get out or what? Seriously?

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Slurp! Slurp." - As I looked back, Stella was sucking my dick roughly, her tongue kept wrapping my dick while her hot mouth was sucking it, cannot stand it anymore, about to cum!

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!" - I had finally cum, Stella was deepening her mouth to my dick, absorbing the semen, she kept sticking her mouth to my dick non-stop

"Ahhh! Your semen is quite dense, John! So wasteful, I could have used that amount to fill in my womb." - Stella pulled her mouth off my dick, spilling out some semen while swallowing some of it 

Didn't know for some reason, my dick instead of lowering to rest for a short time, it stood up and got harder as if it was lusting for the Queen. Stella later swallowed the remained semen and pulled me to the fighting ground, she slowly lay on the ground while showing her ass in front of me, she was quite courageous to do it.

"Hey, my brother-in-law! Sorry for making you involved in this incident, you have no fault, why don't you consider me your wife and then...come along?"

"Hmmm..." - I was quite unpleasant, because I was rubbing my dick around Stella's vagina, she was quite lustful to make the doggy position, her ass kept catching my eyes

"Hey, speak something...you don't need to feel guilty, my brother-in-law! You just need to make me get pregnant and we will part out ways, return to our normal relationship."

"Don't worry, even when you cannot have your child to call you father, both of us would take care of him well, John." - How dumb you were to be fooled by your husband, you were being used but willing to hear him blindly!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" - I was quite mad because of this reason, now I was supposed to be reading books with my wife or teaching her about English or making love with her, not having this adultery!

"Slap! Slap! Slap!" - I slapped Stella's ass while rubbing my dick around her vagina more roughly

"Arrggghhhhhhhh! Don't be mad, John...you don't have any faults!"

"Shut the fuck up, woman!"

"Arrghhhh!" - I thrust my dick inside Stella's vagina immediately, inside was very warm, her womb was tightening my dick, didn't let it out!

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Don't be so rough, John! You have no fault, calm down!"

"Shut up! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!" - I kept pounding my dick inside Stella's womb roughly while slapping her ass, she didn't have any faults, but I could not stop my anger!

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Stop slapping!"

"Shut up!" - I managed to stop slapping Stella but squeezed her ass and pounded my dick in and out her womb more roughly, I wished I could fool myself that I was making love with my wife, fuck!

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" - Stella was quite miserable, I squeezed her ass tighter with my right hand while my left hand was pulling her long hair and pulled her closer for me to see

"How lustful you are, how fucking slutty you are! You want to get pregnant, huh!"

"Yes, I want to get pregnant, I want your baby, John! But stop being rough, it's annoying me!"

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Ahhh!" - I kissed Stella while pounding my dick to her womb very rough, her doggy style was sexy but I wished I could be gentle with her

"Slap! Slap! Slap! Keep moving your hips, bitch!" - I roughly slapped Stella once again, her butt was swollen

"You are a fighter, taking a bit of pain on sex would not be a problem!" - My dick was very mad and hard, I was about to cum out again!

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" - Stella was very strong in sex, she still has much energy but was lowering her body as if she knew I was about to cum

"Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!" - I slapped Stella's butt more and more, this was no fun at all but I could not control my anger 

"Urrrrrgggghhhhh!" - I pulled my dick out and then crushed Stella on the ground, I would change to missionary position, it was easier to get pregnant 

"Urrghhh! Arrghhh! Arrghhhh!" - I angrily pounded my dick inside Stella's womb, I was grunting madly while squeezing her boobs

"Urrghhhh! Urrghhh! Urrghhhh!" - Previous times, having sex with women who were not Shera made me feel very excited, wanted to dominate all of them but now...I felt very guilty!

"Urrghhhh! Urrghhhh! Urrghhhh!" - Now it was more madness, I squeezed Stella's neck while thrusting my dick inside her womb

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!" - The semen started blasting out of my dick, it was filling Stella's womb, I felt a bit calmer so I stopped squeezing her neck

"Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh!" - Stella was also cumming while having my semen, she started cowering her legs, grabbing my lower back tightly to not let semen spill out 

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" - Now I was calmer as if I was beginning to forget about my sin, I kissed Stella sweetly while squeezing her boobs lightly

"Hmmm...if you dare to make love with me rough like the previous time once again, I would tell Shera about this."

"I'm sorry, sis Stella! I didn't mean to."

"You know you were angry, John...but I love it, my first time was very rough too."

"So...still feeling guilty?"

"Of course, sis Stella."

"Come here..." - Stella grabbed my face and both of us got close to each other once again

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" - Stella is very lewd...it would be more right to say that all of us are lewd when we get horny, sex is fun

"I can feel your angry cock getting harder once again, you love my body that much, John?"

"Yes..." 

"But sorry, I have already gotten married...remember to spend your time with my little sister-in-law after this adultery, poor my little sister."

"Alright, now I will be in charge, John! I won't let you rest." - Stella pulled my dick out of her vagina, my semen was spilling out from her womb a lot

"Don't feel guilty, John! You're innocent, my husband asked you to make me get pregnant, don't regret it."

Stella later pulled me down to the ground, now I noticed that the ground was quite cold due to the night, but our heat after having sex was still there, it kept us warm. Stella slowly stroked my dick and sucked out the remained semen, she later spread her legs and rubbed my dick with her lower body, the Queen was quite active in the cowgirl style.

"Don't feel guilty, John! I also felt like you thousands of times before considering helping my husband."

"I didn't know the true reason why he didn't impregnate me but used you to do this job...does he have problems, John?" - Stella looked at the door outside, thinking about Hoster

"Tell me, John! Did my husband have any problems physically? I mean...does he have problems in erecting or something? I feel very worried about him."

"I'm not sure, sis Stella." 

"That's bad, maybe my husband doesn't have the ability to have children so he asked you to help him." - He was actually using you, Stella!

"I thought very strangely at first when he asked me to make love with you to have your child, John! Maybe now I have the answer, poor my husband."

"You don't want to do this, did Stella?"

"Of course not, I truly wanted to change myself from a fighter to a good wife but didn't know what to do...well, maybe creating children is the best thing I can do for Hoster."

"Poor my husband, it must be very hurtful when he cannot have the ability to have children, I must sacrifice for his sake." - Stella slowly pulled her below body down to my dick

"Remember, John! I and you may have a child but that doesn't mean it's yours, you must forget your baby, my husband and I would take care of it well, don't be worried."

"Adultery is bad, John...now I need you to promise me something after making love with me, alright?"

"Alright, sis Stella." 

'Well, after doing this, return to your house, kiss your wife and spend your time with her the next entire day."

"Can you promise me that you can do it, John?"

"Of course, sis Stella."

"Our love relationship is just a contractual deal, please don't love me or anything, I just do this thing in the name of my husband, alright?"

"Okay."

"Your face still looks nervous, John! Let loose a bit and enjoy, just consider me your wife and breed me." - Stella slowly moved her hips up and down while making the cowgirl style

"You have no fault, John...remember to tell me when you're tired and I will let you home, alright? I don't want my little sister-in-law to be tired because of waiting for you to come home late."

"Remember to be energetic every time you come here, as long as I get pregnant, you would be able to forgive these memories, now relax." - Stella slowly lowered her body

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" - I was not so active while having sex with Stella this time, maybe the guilty thoughts kept appearing in my mind

"Fill your seeds inside me, John...relax and do it." - Stella was moving her hips a bit faster

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!" - Yeah, this time I cum very fast, didn't have a mood for sex, ejaculating this soon was obvious

"Ahhhhhh! Don't make love with that guilty face, John...sigh!" - Stella lowered her body once again

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" - The Queen kept kissing me while her womb was filled with my semen 

After taking my semen, Stella got her body out of mine and lowered her head to my dick, she slowly licked it and swallowed the remained semen on it. My dick was quite tired now, maybe I can go home this time, what a bad night, I was supposed to be enjoying having sex with Stella, not regretted it.

"Not good at all, remember to get used to having guilty, John...or you would have to make love with me forever with no pregnancy results, you want to betray your wife forever?"

"Shakes head!" 

"Then you must get used to it, John! Stay here with me to talk for a bit longer before going home."

"Maybe you would have more excitement to love me after knowing more about each other, my brother-in-law."

"Yeah, I hope so." 

"Come here..." - Stella slowly lay next to me, she pulled my right hand to her boobs as if to try to excite me

"Hmmph! Don't joke with my temper, John...if you cannot get those emotions out of your head then I have no choice but to beat you while making love." - If that choice was effective then I would choose it, sigh!

"Sigh...why don't we talk with each other before I send you home, John? It would be quick, don't feel guilty anymore."

"Sigh! I'm angry now, wait for me a bit, John...where is my sword?" - Stella stopped lying next to me but got up and walked around her armor's position, I didn't have the mood to run too, sighhh!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I got home sooner than I thought, after spending an hour talking with the Queen, I started opening up to her though still felt very guilty with my wife. Now I would have two days to rest in my house with my wife, I was on my way home using my horse, my mind was very tired and kept only thinking about Shera.

"Your mind seemed to be changed when after seeing Shera lose her memory, John." - Yeah, maybe you were right, Advisor!

"Well, as long as Stella gets pregnant, you will be free so don't feel guilty when you have to breed her, just consider she is some chick and bang."

"If you say anything one again then I would throw you in this place forever, now scan the road, little crap." - My castle was in front of my eyes now, this time was quite late 8:37 PM, sigh!

Sigh, I think I would get used to the affair with the Queen soon, but it would take a very long time until she gets pregnant, it was hard to know. Normally when the woman was impregnated after a week, we would know if she was pregnant or not by using a pregnancy test kit, but this fantasy medieval time was different.

About this world, maybe it would take weeks to months to know, quite difficult but I would do my best, sigh. I should draw out a plan to escape with my family and my servants soon, Hoster was dangerous to live with us now, but I cannot let him find out my plan or all of us would be killed.

But I would think about the plan later, now I was quite tired while riding my horse, Cawess would surely be very frustrated if he finds out I named my horse after his name, what a brother. If I have a mood then I would change my horse's name once again, I slowly drove the horse to its wooden keep house as I drove past the castle's entrance, this time was quite late.

But I was impressed when some soldiers were still guarding their night shift without a sign of sleepy, Hatano had trained these women strictly so it led to this strange result. As I parked my horse at the keep house, the maid who was working as a horse keeper bowed to greet me and strapped my horse, I later dismounted the horse, so tired!

I grabbed my handbag and then left the keep house to head inside the castle, while walking to the front doors, I saw two figures sitting near the front doors and seemed sleepy. Wait a minute, they were Shera and Reimi, both of them didn't go to sleep but sat right there to wait for me to get home? Poor them!

I could see that Shera and Reimi were wearing coats while sitting beside each other, Reimi was sleeping or something, she tilted her head to Shera, looked very cute. Thus, Shera didn't let Reimi love me but I was fine with it, just saw Reimi unhappy and I didn't want to see her being like that.

Maybe if I try hard more then someday I would have two wives, Shera would surely let Reimi love me someday, now I must greet them. My wife was very sleepy, she kept opening and closing her eyes non-stop, now her eyes were closed but her body kept moving, Shera was heavily sleepy, must go to bed.

"Kiss!" - I took that chance and kissed Reimi's forehead when my wife was sleepy, sorry Shera!

"Hey, I'm home, my wife." - I later tapped Shera and she was surprised to know that I came home

"Ahhh...John!" - Shera tiredly hugged me and then sniffed my neck slowly she breathed sleepily

"Ummmmmmm! Ummm!" 

"Come here...Shera." - I asked my wife to raise her face

"Kiss!" - I kissed my wife sweetly and she enjoyed my kiss, now I was having a good mood, my dick was very hurt now but kept trying to erect...go to sleep first, love later!

"Are you hungry, John?"

"Shakes head! Even if I was hungry then I cannot eat anything, too tired now."

"Let's go to sleep, Shera."

"Umm!"

Shera was very sleepy so she didn't know I was carrying Reimi in my right hand, this Knight was very heavy but she was a woman so...her weight was not a problem at all. Finally, the three of us headed inside my room and I lay down on the bed immediately while putting Reimi on the left side and Shera later lying on the right side, quite a paradise.

"Hmmmmm...why does our bed look quite cramped tonight, John? Yawn!" - Well, because Reimi was in here, Shera!

"Maybe we have to extend our bed's size, Shera...maybe I got bigger these days thanks to your food." - I slowly hugged Shera in my hands

We would generally change into our sleeping clothes or wear soft and cool clothes while sleeping to have more comfortable but now maybe I would not do that this time. I hugged Shera in my arms while pulling her closer to sniff her smell, my wife was very cute, she was trying to hug me though she was very sleepy!

"Hmmmmm...is someone sleeping next to us, John? I smelled Reimi's smell...wait, where is she?" - Shera slowly opened her eyes wide and looked around to find Reimi

"Only you and me here, Shera...hmmmm!" - I hugged Shera tighter and closed my eyes

"Good night, Shera." 

"Good night you too, John." - Shera later slept 

"Good night, Reimi..."

"Eh?"

"Just you and me, Shera...Reimi is now in her room."

"Okay...z.z.z." - I hope these happy days would last forever...though this happiness would go away after 9 months, a war was about to come, I must protect my family!

1