Transition To The Sequel
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear my readers, I'd announce to all of you that this is the end of the current novel - A Marine Got Lost In Another World ( For a reason, I'd like to rename it as Before F.R.O.N.D.E.R)

Because my headquarters, the place I always write is on Wattpad but Wattpad only allows me to write maximum 200 chapters so I'll end this piece at Chapter 185: School Zone, thanks for reading my story. But also, I want to apologize to my dear readers for being inexperienced in writing, lack of language skills and lack of ideas in the premise chapters, making you all annoyed while reading, sorry very much.

So I'll do my best on writing the sequel. I honestly don't want to torture all of you, my blood veins even want to break when I reread my own story :)

The sequel: "Before F.R.O.N.D.E.R: Epilogue" would be released soon, I'll do my best to entertain all of my readers. Criticizes and compliments would both be welcomed...but remember not to insult anyone :)

Till this time, I post my stories on 4 main: Two websites and 2 apps

Those main medias are: Wattpad (Website and App), Royal Road and Scribblehub (Website) and Webnovel (App). From now on, I'll add one more app to be the place I upload my stories: Inkitt.

Thanks for reading my stories and for following me, my dear readers! 

Have a good day, from morning, noon, afternoon, evening to midnight for all of you, from the past, the present and the future 

See you soon :)

2