Tron Ville’s Capital
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Christiana and Carl didn't walk any further as they kept standing at the same spot until Frank and the remaining soldiers caught up to them.

"What happened?" Christiana asked as she couldn't keep her eyes off Frank's dirty clothes.

"Your friend just saved our lives, that's what happened," Roger said.

"You killed the cheetah?" Carl said with a surprised tone as his gaze turned to his best friend.

"I know it sounds unbelievable but we have to get going, the people may run into trouble and they have no soldiers with them," Devon said.

The topic of Frank killing the cheetah was put aside as the four remaining soldiers alongside the teenagers increased their pace in order not to lose sight of the people.

They kept walking until one of the men among the people spotted them from afar and informed the others to stop and wait for them.

"Frank." Jessica couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She thought her son was with them all this while not knowing that he wasn't and the dirt on his body was evidence that he had gotten into serious trouble.

"What happened to you?" Jessica asked with a breaking voice immediately her son stopped in front of her.

Frank was quiet as he tried to think of what to say, he would have told her the truth but that would make her start getting worried about him and he didn't want that.

"That happened during his moments of heroism." Christiana showed up behind him to say.

Frank quickly without turning kicked her on her leg, that was a keep quiet kick.

"Awww," Christiana winced before turning to Jessica. "Hi, Mrs. Hart." She said with a wave.

"Hi, Christina," Jessica said with a smile. "What did you say happened to Frank, you were with him right?"

"Yeah, his clumsy feet slipped while we were running and he fell," Christiana said.

Frank let out a sigh of relief after hearing what she said.

"Attention everyone!!" Rogers' voice echoed in their midst as everywhere became silent.

"We just lost some soldiers to beasts and if it hadn't been for a brave boy, the rest of us wouldn't be here," Roger said. "I thought I was gone but he showed up in the least expected way and saved me from getting torn apart by the jaws of a very fast beast."

"Who's he talking about Frank?" Jessica asked her son.

"Mmmmm."

"It's Frank of course." Carl showed up from behind to say and immediately received a kick from Christiana.

"Ouch." He winced silently.

"If you're going to survive this apocalypse, you need to be more like Frank Hart, his level of bravery is what's keeping him alive."

"And I was beginning to think you were getting clumsy," Jessica said as her gaze fell on both Christiana and Frank who turned away from her.

"We will keep moving forward until the Vans from the capital arrives,"

"I thought you said it's going to take only a couple of minutes?" Someone asked.

"Yes, but I don't know what's taking them so long," Roger said. "For our safety, we should keep moving."

Lieutenant Roger along with his Sergeant David were both walking ahead of the people while Lieutenant Devon and his Sergeant were walking behind the people.

After walking for what looked like thirty minutes they spotted three vans heading towards them, the vans kept coming and pulled up in front of the people who were standing in place now.

There were two soldiers in each van and Lieutenant Roger had walked to the six of them alone, after speaking with one of the soldiers for a while he returned to the people while giving them the gesture to come.

The back of the vans were opened and everyone trooped inside, the total of everyone there was close to sixty but that wasn't a problem as the vans were enough for them.

Frank had entered the same van with his mother but his two friends had both entered different vans.

Frank sat beside his mother until the engines roared and the van took off, after a while he felt his mother's hands on his shoulder.

"I know you're a brave and strong boy." She said it was obvious what she had heard earlier was still bothering her. "Just be careful."

"Okay mom, I will," Luis said as he looked up at her with a smile.

It was obvious that their journey wasn't going to be a short one and that gave Frank the time to check his system.

[ Profile ]

[ Name: Frank Hart ]

[ Wonder warrior grade: none ]

[ Level: 03 ]

[ 14/14 HP ]

[ 0/300 EXP ]

[ Heart Energy: 80/100 ]

[ Stats ]

[ Strength: 5 ]

[ Endurance: 4 ]

[ Dexterity: 14 ]

He had received five stat points after killing the cheetah beast and that had given his Dexterity a huge lift and also leveling up twice now meant he had six extra stat points and he knew exactly how to share them.

[ +3 stat points added to Strength ]

[ +3 stat points added to Endurance ]

[ Stats ]

[ Strength: 8 ]

[ Endurance: 7 ]

[ Dexterity: 14 ]

To him, Dexterity was his most useful stat and he was glad that it had increased well enough, activating his superspeed with the number of stat points he had in dexterity now was going to give him a really huge boost.

"Where's your necklace?" 

Frank's system check was interrupted by a question from his mother, answering such a question had never crossed his mind.

'How am I going to tell her that it is now in my heart? No, there's no way she will believe that.'

"I think it fell off when the soldiers took us to fight the beasts," Frank said.

Jessica's expression turned sad immediately after she heard that from him.

"That necklace was a gift from my mother. My grandmother gave it to her and she gave it to me." Jessica said.

"I'm sorry mom," Frank said.

"It's not your fault, it's this damned apocalypse's fault." She also screamed while saying that as the murmurings inside the van seized and all eyes were now on her.

The van came to a sudden halt as the soldiers came down to open the doors for the people, on getting off the Van, Frank could see that they were out from the wastelands and were in another part of Tron Ville that looked better than their home.

The Vans had stopped in front of a very large black gate with very high walls, the road running down the street looked neat and the well-trimmed trees running down the road were signs that this place had not been touched by the apocalypse yet.

"Tron Ville's Capital looks cool," Frank said.

"This isn't Tron Ville's capital," David said.

"Huh?" Frank said as he quickly turned to face him.

"That is Tron Ville's capital," David said pointing to his right.

At the moment Frank turned to see what he was talking about the large gate was pulled open, Frank's eyes widened immediately he saw what was inside, he had never seen anything like it before.

0