Chapter 7
274 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akimi was exhausted. He was completely cored out, strung out and fucked out. Endo-san gently lowered him to the floor where he stood trembling as Endo-san continued to support the majority of his body weight. He could hardly walk on his own. The three Endos helped him gently into the large shower and crowded around him supporting his nude, limp body as the hot water poured over it, washing away the cum they had marked him with.

 

In the next few seconds they gathered even closer around Akimi under the hot water spray from the overhead showerhead. The steam made their hard bodies slick as they slowly moved in against him. Endo-san supported him from behind, his hard thigh insinuating itself between Akimi’s legs as he forced the smaller boy to sit on it and lean back against his large frame so he could run his fingers through Akimi’s soft blond hair. Akimi leaned back gratefully into his touch as Endo-san poured shampoo into his hair, scratching his scalp. He tilted Akimi’s head back to rinse it out, careful not to get any in the boy’s eyes. At the same time, Akimi felt the two brothers' hands purposefully begin to caress his body, slicked with soap and steam. Their golden eyes stared down at him, full of love and promise.

 

Akimi stared at them, at the way their muscles shined and flexed as they moved, and he realized with awe that he belonged to them, and they to him, and if they could touch him as they pleased, the same was true in reverse.

 

He looked up from under shy lashes and and reached out to rub his tiny hands all over his stepson’s huge muscular frames, slowly washing the sweat off their bodies. Both of the boys’ smiles were dazzling. They were all quiet, as if it was a dream and they did not want to wake themselves by speaking.

 

Endo-san shifted him out of the running shower. He started to soap Akimi's beautiful body with loving hands. The others followed suit and Akimi giggled as three sets of large hands washed him with the utmost gentle tenderness. He laughed because all three could not resist the temptation to fondle his nipples or full ass every now and then.

 

Akimi teasingly reciprocated by softly rubbing his small hands all over their monster cocks, which hung soft between their legs but still enormous. He still could not help but marvel at the immensity of their mammoth length and girth. His hand could barely go around half the circumference even when their monster cocks were not fully hard. Amazingly, all three were well on their way back to hardness. Akimi swallowed hard as he realized even after all of that, they might still have more pent-up desire for him.

 

Akimi tore his eyes away from their groins and started to breathe hard as he used all his self-control to fight the effect the two brothers’ gentle caressing hands were having on his mind. This was insane. His body couldn’t take any more. Truly. Honestly. His asshole was screaming at him- ‘NO MORE’. But his brain was not listening to his body. 

That had become a common problem ever since he married his Endo.

 

Endo-san's hands moved toward his back in slow sinuous circles and inexorably down towards his voluptuous bottom. Akimi sucked in his breath as the soapy sponge caressed his ass cheeks languidly with vague pretensions of actually soaping him. He jolted as it ran between his cleft and it rasped across his abused hole, scrubbing his most intimate place delicately. Endo-san then offered the sponge to Daichi who with equal care started to soap Akimi's front. As Endo-san's hands softly caressed Akimi's sore bottom, washing away the soap and slick from his hole, Daichi moved the sponge over the slopes of his pecs. Akimi felt his nipples instantly become painfully turgid and stiff.

 

Daichi’s golden eyes winked at him as he spoke softly, “Does that feel good baby boy?”

 

Why did he ask a question he already knew the answer to? Akimi nodded and gasped as Daichi slowly moved the sponge with barely perceptible pressure over Akimi's hard nipples and then teased the rest of his delicate hairless chest with the rough sponge. As one hand rubbed the sponge over his sensitized skin, the other hot palm squeezed his chest and Daichi ground the heel of his palm against Akimi’s throbbing nipple. Akimi felt as if he knees were about to buckle as the dark-haired man moved the sensual soaping towards his belly. Daichi gradually moved in small circles towards his groin but steadfastly refused to go below the line of his delicate hip bones and stayed far away from the small throbbing cock that now pointed up towards Akimi’s sudsy belly. Endo-san's hands were still making the skin of his back and bottom burn, rubbing and squeezing and sweeping his fingers into the cleft of his tender bottom, and he moaned in sexual hunger, roused yet again by the incredible sexual prowess of his husband’s family. Daichi’s eyes glimmered as he handed the sponge to Dai and continued the slow sensuous massage of Akimi’s soap-covered chest and shoulders with his own two bare hands.

 

Dai knelt down and started to soap Akimi's pale quivering thighs. Akimi ran his fingers lovingly through his thick wet hair. Dai smiled up at him as he covered every inch of Akimi's thighs and legs with gentle, loving rubs with the sponge. He lifted Akimi's foot and propped it up on his knee. His fingers felt incredibly as he massaged soap all over his foot and ankle, including the crevices between each toe and sole. Akimi was trembling from his soft touches, held upright only by Endo-san clutching him from behind.

After soaping and rinsing both tiny feet and each shapely calf, Dai moved up to his delicate knees and then between his thighs until he came to the junction of his thighs. He used the sponge to rub the golden curls beneath his delicate balls. He scrubbed Akimi’s pretty sex in slow circular motions. 

 

Akimi trembled violently under his stepson’s ministrations and Daichi moved to help support him from the front. He sagged between them; his entire body weight held pinned between the two giant men. Daichi lowered his head and kissed Akimi's slightly open mouth as Dai rubbed the sponge a bit more firmly against his cum-coated crotch, sponging away all of their mixed seed so that it washed down his legs and swirled into the drain. Akimi was burning already; he felt a familiar rush of heat fill his belly, pushing aside the throbbing ache in his rear.

 

He moaned and pressed his open mouth even harder against Daichi’s. Their tongues twined together. Endo-san ground his knee up between Akimi’s buttocks as he held him tight, back against his larger muscular body. Dai scrubbed the sponge between Akimi’s legs, the soap foaming as he rubbed in circles, putting pressure on his tender cock with every stroke until finally the boy shook and climaxed. He came nearly dry. 

 

His loud moan was muffled inside Daichi’s mouth and his body shook unmistakably as all three Endos engulfed him in their arms and Daichi kept his lips glued to his Akimi's. He captured every delicious cry and whimper in his own mouth.  

 

When it was over, Akimi sagged yet again in their arms, his whole body limp and exhausted. Dai dabbed gently at the cum that yet again coated his thighs and belly and gently cleaned his sex. Akimi shivered under his ministrations, held up between Endo-san and Daichi.

 

A long time passed before anyone moved. The three men held Akimi’s limp body beneath the hot, pounding water and let it soothe away his aches and pains as they massaged his tired muscles with their strong hands. By the end of it, Akimi felt boneless. 

 

Finally the water began to run cold. Endo-san kissed the top of Akimi's head and adroitly carried the boy’s beautiful dripping body into bedroom, wrapping him in a large fluffy towel. The boys deftly changed the sheets and then Akimi was gently tucked beneath them. 

 

Unable even to say thank you, Akimi smiled wanly up at them as he drifted off to sleep. 

 

He wasn’t awake for it, but three sets of lips were brushed across his brow in loving kisses and all three softly whispered, “I love you Akimi.”

1