Chapter 10
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was awakened the next morning by breakfast in bed and four Endos, three with rather sheepish expressions on their faces. Endo stood behind them like an angry momma bear as Endo-san, Daichi and Dai gathered around his bed.

 

Endo-san spoke first, “How are you feeling sweetheart?”

 

Akimi smiled even as he sat up on his sore butt. His belly was still aching but he felt satiated and loved and incredible. He knew he was going to want to do it again- just not anytime soon. Akimi leaned forward and took each worried face in his hands and kissed each furrowed brow. 

 

“I’m fine and I love you for loving me and worrying about me, but I swear to you, I am fine. I am going to get a little grumpy everytime I poop for the next few days and you guys had better stay the hell away from my ass,” Akimi looked pointedly at his youngest stepson, “Especially you Dai, I know the DP was your idea.”

 

Dai shrugged innocently and Akimi grinned back, “Which I thank you for because it was incredible.”

 

Daichi breathed a sigh of relief, “I made…well, bought you some breakfast. Learned my lesson from the sushi; the kitchen is your domain, 'Mom'.”

 

Akimi smacked him playfully and then hungrily dug into his five-star, catered breakfast. He enjoyed it right where the Endos apparently intended for him to stay; in bed. He obliged them for most of the morning, napping and resting. Mid-morning, his husband transported him to and from a long hot soak in the tub with lavender scented salts, not even allowing him to walk. Around noon though, Akimi decided he was done lazing around and decided to get out of bed.

 

His husband protested when he saw him getting up and getting dressed and tried to pull him back down into bed for cuddles.

 

Akimi dodged his outstretched arm with a giggle. He wagged his finger. “No, no! It's time to get up, we’ve got company coming!”

 

Endo’s eyes narrowed, “But I just got back and sharing you with my family is bad enough. I don’t want company.”

 

His deep voice had just a hint of a whine that Akimi found adorable. He smashed a kiss onto his handsome face and then tossed an undershirt at his head as he skipped out of the bedroom, “Too bad cause they are almost here!”

 

Endo followed him, tugging on a pair of lounge pants and black V-neck shirt that hugged his taut abs handsomely. 

 

“Who is it?”

 

Akimi shook his head mysteriously, “Nope, it's a surprise. You’ll just have to wait and see.”

 

Under his husband’s curious, watchful eye, Akimi got to work making some snacks; arranging the leftover sushi, rolling some mochi balls, grilling some teriyaki skewers and making some salmon pinwheels.

 

He was just putting the finishing touches on the hors d'oeuvres when the doorbell rang. Akimi squealed and ran to the door, “They’re here! They’re here!”

 

“Who’s here?” Endo-san and the two brothers moved into the entryway curiously.

 

“The triplets,” Akimi smiled cryptically and then opened the door.

 

Three more Akimis poured into the apartment before the astonished eyes of the four Endos. Akimi smirked at this family’s rapturous, shell-shocked expressions.

 

The first to come through the door was flamboyantly dressed; half as a boy, half as a girl. He had a pink streak in his blond hair and wore ripped fishnets, a sequined skirt, grunge combat boots and a Hello Kitty T-shirt. He squealed loudly as he jumped up and down, hugging Akimi’s neck.

 

Aki choked and smiled and finally introduced his nineteen year-old cousins, “This is my cousin, Akinori! And these are his brothers; Akifumi and Akiyoshi. They are visiting me from Australia, where my mother’s sister lives.”

 

Akinori’s eyes widened as he saw the four smoking-hot men Akimi was living with. He checked out all of them, but his eyes lingered on Endo-san’s distinguished grey sideburns. Akinori had a thing for older men. 

 

Akinori immediately sidled up to Endo-san, biting his lip seductively as he twirled his hair, “Hey sugar Daddy, need a sugar baby?”

 

Akimi smiled because he had called that one a mile away. 

 

The oldest triplet, by only seven minutes, frowned at his impetuous, flirtatious brother, “Nori! Really! Already?!”

 

He wore a pressed shirt and looked neat and tidy. Akifumi shook his head and looked at the Endos, bowing to each one confidently as he introduced himself politely, “Hello, my name is Akifumi, but everyone calls me Fumi. I appreciate your generosity in letting us stay with you this week. It is a pleasure to meet you, Akimi has told me so much about you all.”

 

Daichi’s eyes swept him approvingly, “What did he tell you?”

 

The heat in his eyes was obvious. Fumi flushed under his obvious interest, but lifted his chin stubbornly, “Not enough, obviously.” 

 

Daichi’s wide grin at his spirit was shark-like and showed every one of his sharp white teeth. Fumi shivered under his predatory gaze.

 

The last to come through the door wore a baggy blue T-shirt, carried an armful of books and had slightly-smudged glasses. His vivid blue eyes looked even bigger through the thick lenses. He pushed them up with his middle finger and looked at the Endos in surprise. He was the smallest triplet and by far the shyest.

 

“H-hello, my name is Akiyoshi. You can call me Yoshi.”

 

Dai’s eyes lit up behind his own thick glasses and he moved forward to take the books from Akiyoshi’s skinny arms. He noted the one on modern robotics, “Hey, I have this same book! Did you know the same author co-wrote ‘Robots and Everyday Living’?”

 

Yoshi blinked in excitement, “Really? I love his stuff!”

 

“Yeah, I have it too- a signed copy, wanna see?”

 

The ice easily broken, they walked off to Dai’s room, two geek boys talking excitedly about geek things as they rudely left everyone else in the dust. Nori was already sidled up to Endo-san and the two were quietly necking against the wall, Endo-san’s hand up Nori’s sparkly skirt.

 

Akimi grinned wide as Daichi frowned at them, turned to Fumi and blatantly cut to the chase, “Wanna make-out?”

 

Fumi’s eyes widened as he realized what Daichi had already figured out. It was a set-up. He shrugged and smiled charmingly. Daichi looked at him with glazed eyes. Each triplet was every bit as beautiful as Akimi himself was. They all looked alike, but up close, it was clear to see each one was unique in their own way and perfect, just like the four Endos.

 

Fumi smiled at his cousin, punched Akimi in the arm teasingly and announced loudly, “Feed me first, then we’ll see.” He winked at Daichi and the dark-haired man politely escorted him into the kitchen.

 

Finally, Akimi and his husband were finally left blessedly alone.

 

Endo stared down at him with a shell-shocked expression on his handsome face. “Th-there’s four of you?!”

 

Akimi just smirked at him.

 

 

The End

0