Chapter Three: A Gift From God?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A few hours pass and a doctor comes out...Tatsuya stands up and walks to him...)

"Tatsuya:Is he alright..?"

"Doctor:Sorry sir..But we don't know yet..."

(The doctor walks away and Tatsuya sits down again..Ryota looks at the time and sees that school starts in 40 minutes..He gets up and streches..)

"Ryota:I'm gonna go to school...See ya guys.."

"Katsuo:See ya Ryo!"

(The others wave goodbye...Ryo runs onto the bus and rides home..He changes his clothes and then grabs his school bag..He grabs a banana and walks to school..He arrives 10 minutes before the first class..)

"Kyio:Ryo! Wait up!"

(Ryota turns around and Kyio runs into his arms...They both look at eachother and smile..)

"Ryota:Hey Kyio.."

(Kyio kisses him and they both chat for some time...Ryota tells her what happened to Yuki and she promised to send her prayers to him...They both finished some classes until it was time for lunch..They sit in a table together..Ryotas friends also join them..)

"???:Where were you yesterday..? You promised we were gonna do movie night.."

"Ryota:Sorry Michi..Alot came up!"

"Michi:Its fine! Me and Mikio just watched one movie and then he went home.."

"Mikio:Yeah...It was fun I guess.."

"Ryota:Heh..Thats good.."

(They laugh for a little and then Ryota sees Mi and signals her to sit over here...Kyio looks at her and frowns a little..)

"Mi:Hey Vice-Commander!"

"Ryota:Hey Mi! Didn't realise you went to this school too!"

(She smiles and then eats her food..)

"Mi:Oh right...Tatsuya is planning something.."

"Ryota:Oh..What is it..?"

"Mi:He is planning a raid on the district where the restoraunt was..He thinks..One of them ran into Yuki.."

(Ryota frowns and holds Kyios hand.."

"Mi:Yeah.."

"Michi:Can we help!?"

"Mikio:Shush Michi.."

"Mi:Yeah, ofcourse you can help! We need all the members we can get..!"

(She smiles at Mikio and Michi...She gets up and tells them she is going to the hospital..They get up and go back to class...The classes finish it started raining again...Ryota walked alone and then he sees a bike dealership...He walks inside..)

"Dealer:Hello,welcome! What can I help you with sir?"

"Ryota:I need a bike..A fast one..A good one.."

"Dealer:Alright sir! Follow me and lets test some bikes.."

(They start testing bikes...After 30 minutes Ryota made his decision and bought one..It was red and he put a sticker on it..Representing the gang...He pays the dealer and walks out with the bike and drives to the hospital...He walks in and sees them still waiting...)

"Ryota:Still no good news..?"

"Shiro:They say his state is getting worse...He might die.."

(Ryota frowns and looks up..To his suprise he can't see Mi nor Tatsuya..)

"Ryota:Hey..Wheres Tatsuya and Mi..?"

"Gorou:They went out to survey a little..Its gonna be fine.."

"Ryota:Give me where they went exactly..?!"

(Gorou sends Ryota the map and he rushes out...He gets on his bike and rides here..Its 17:40 and he finally arrives..He sees their bikes and looks around...Until he hears some screaming...Tatsuya and Mi were fighting some people...

Tatsuya got pushed over alot, but he always landed on his feet...Mi got beaten up...When Ryota saw someone holding a bat and running at Mi...He got on his bike and drove it in there..She was about to be hit with the bat, Ryota made it just in time and drove into the guy...Mi smiled, but then she got pushed away and some guy ran and punched Ryota in the face and he falls off his bike...)

"Gang member 1:Heh...Who is this guy...He looks and feels weak..."

(He grabs Ryota by his hair and pulla him up...He kneed his chest and Ryota coughs up blood..He gets kneed multiple times until he turns unconsious..)

"Gang member 2:So he was weak.."

(One of them grabs the baseball bat and walks up to Ryota...He spits on him and starts bashing him...Mi screams for them to stop,but they ignore her...He keeps bashing him until Tatsuya comes in and breaks the guys arm in one well landed punch...)

"Gang member 3:Gah...Motherfucker!"

(He tries to punch Tatsuya, he dodges and grabs his arm which he punched with and flips him over on his back..Two gang members run behind Tatsuyas back..He feels the vibration from the ground and heel kicks them both across the face..)

"Tatsuya:Heh...COME AT ME WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE GOT!"

(Alot of them run at Tatsuya and he slowly beats up all of them...Mi runs to Ryota after being let go...)

"Mi:Ryota! Are you alright?!"

(Ryota doesn't respond..Mi slowly tears up and does checks if he is breathing...He wasn't breathing..)

"Mi:Tatsuya! RYOTA ISN'T BREATHING!"

(Tatsuya stops for a second and looks at him..He tears up and he gets grabbed by 3 people..One of them kicks Tatsuya across his face and knees his gut...Mi runs in and uppercuts the guy and kicks one of them straight on the nose..Tatsuya grabs the other guy and headbutts him..They rush over to Ryota as everyone is knocked out...Tatsuya looks at him while Mi starts to beform cpr...Tatsuya hears some bikes coming..Its Shiro and Katsuo..They rush over to them..)

"Shiro:What happened..?"

(Tatsuya stays quiet and keeps looking at Ryota...)

"Katsuo:Looks like a gang fight.."

(Mi stops..Ryota starts coughing alot of blood up..Tatsuya smiles and picks him up..)

"Tatsuya:Lets see Kyio alright.."

(Tatsuya raises Ryoyas bike up and places him on the back seat of Ryotas bike and he gets on the bike and turns it on..They drive to Kyios apartment..Tatsuya tells the others to leave and walks up the stairs and to her door...Kazuki opens the door and gets shocked at the two bloodied up men...He screams and Kyio comes to the door and sees them!)

"Tatsuya:Hey Kyio! Good to see that you are alright!"

"Kyio:What happened to both of you..."

"Tatsuya:Oh..Pwh..A little small fight!"

(Tatsuya puts Ryota down and smiles..)

"Tatsuya:Well I'm gonna go to the hospital! Bye Bye.."

(He runs off and dissapears into the darkness..Kyio picks Ryota up and walks to her room and places him on her bed..She starts treating his wounds..Hours pass and Ryota opens his eyes again and smiles..)

"Ryota:Why am I in your room Kyio..."

"Kyio:I wanted you to rest.."

"Ryota:Thanks ba-"

(Ryotas phone rings...It was Gorou...)

"Ryota:Wait what?! Yeah I'll come.."

(Ryota gets out of her bed and hugs her..)

"Ryota:You want to come too..?"

"Kyio:I mean sure..."

(They walk to Ryotas bike and drive to the hospital...He rushes in with Kyio and someone was to greet him around the corner...Ryota teared up seeing him..)

"Yuki:Hey...How have you been..?"

"Ryota:Yuki.."

(He runs up to him and hugs him..He almost falls out of his wheel chair...)

(To be continued...)

0