Chapter Four: The Start of The War..?
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(They get on their bikes after they finish talking to Yuki in the hospital..They all go to their homes and rest the whole night..Tatsuya wakes up in the middle of the night and grabs a snack from his fridge...)

"???:Your up late.."

"Tatsuya:Well yeah..I'm hungry..Why are you up Mari..?"

"Mari:Came to grab a snack.."

(Tatsuya grabs a yogurt cup and tosses it at Mari..)

"Tatsuya:Eat this, its better for you sis.."

(She smiles and grabs a spoon and starts eating..)

"Mari:How are the others...?"

"Tatsuya:They are good. Yuki just got out of the operations room..."

"Mari:Thats great to know.."

"Tatsuya:Yeah...Well I'm going to sleep..Tomorrow is a long day..."

"Mari:Oh alright...Goodnight Tatsuya.."

(They hug and Tatsuya walks to his room..He does some push-ups and sit-ups too and after he is done he finally goes to sleep...

Its 7 am and Tatsuya wakes up...He walks to his closet and looks for some clothes...He finds some and then grabs his phone and calls Ryota...)

"Tatsuya:Hey man!"

"Ryota:Why are you calling me so early....On a Saturday..."

"Tatsuya:Wake Kyio up! We gonna meet up and go eat..I'm gonna introduce a special someone to you..."

"Ryota:Alright man...Send the address and We will be there.."

"Tatsuya:Alright...See you there Ryo!"

(Tatsuya ends the call and messages him the address of the restaurant..He walks outside of his room and sees Mari drinking coffee..)

"Tatsuya:Get dressed..We are going out to eat..."

"Mari:Uhh..Alright? Why out though..?"

"Tatsuya:We are gonna see someone you havn't seen in years..Now get dressed and meet me outside.."

(Mari dresses up and grabs her bag of stuff..She walks outside and sees Tatsuya on his bike..She gets on it and they drive to the restaurant...They arrive and walk inside and wait for Ryota and Kyio...10 minutes pass and they finally arrive..Tatsuya waves to then and they come to the table..They sit down and check the menu..)

"Ryota:So.....Who is the girl sitting next to you..?"

"Tatsuya:Oh right! Ryota and Kyio.. This is my sister Mari.."

"Mari:Hey! Nice to meet you two!"

"Kyio:Oh my god you are so pretty!"

 

"Mari:Thank you! You are pretty too!"

(They chat for a little bit until the waiter comes and they order food...A few more minutes pass and the food comes to the table and they start eating...They finish eating and a few unknown faces enter the restaurant and sit besides Tatsuya and Ryota...They talk about the Shadows of Carnage...Tatsuya had enough of them and got up and sat at their table...)

"Tatsuya:Why are you talking about my gang...?"

"Unknown:Heh Phy...I guess we came to the right place...So you are the legendary Tatsuya..?"

"Tatsuya:Legendary...?"

"Unknown:Yeah..We were looking for you to ask if we could join your gang?!"

"Phy:Yeah..We saw one of your fights on Youtube, me and Hisuka wondered if we could join one day..."

(Tatsuya smiles...He looks at Ryota and then back to them and checks his bag..He places 2 badges on the table..)

"Tatsuya:Welcome..To the Shadows of Carnage!"

"Hisoka:Heh..Thank you sir!"

(They laugh and Tatsuya goes back to his table..)

"Ryota:What did they want..? And what did you hand them?"

"Tatsuya:They are new members..I gave them trainee badges..I will see their abilities in the open fight today..Your fighting too Ryota.."

"Ryota:WAIT! You never told me I'm fighting!"

"Tatsuya:Well it's time to train then..Come on lets go to the arena already..."

"Ryota:WAIT LET ME FINISH MY FOOD!"

(Tatsuya grabs Ryota by the collar and starts dragging him..)

"Tatsuya:Mari, your driving Kyio home..!"

(Tatsuya tosses her the keys and drags Ryota outside...They get on Ryotas bike and drive to the arena..Ryota and Tatsuya fight into the fight pit and stare at eachother..)

"Tatsuya:First time fighting me huh..?"

"Ryota:There's a first time for everything.."

(Ryota dashes at Tatsuya and tries to kick him, Tatsuya catches his leg in the last second...He swipes his other leg and Ryota falls over..He quickly gets up and tries to punch Tatsuya multiple times,but he kept dodging..Tatsuya kneed Ryota...It felt like a truck hit him...He spits out blood into Tatsuyas face and gets a genuine punch on Tatsuyas face...)

"Ryota:I did it...I PUNCHED YOU!"

(He knees Tatsuya and keeps punching him...Tatsuya looks up and punches Ryota right on the nose..He falls over and holds his face..)

"Tatsuya:Good job...You pissed me off almost.."

"Ryota:MY FUCKING NOSE! YOU BROKE IT.."

"Tatsuya:Oops?!"

(Tatsuya starts laughing as Ryota checks if his nose is fine..Tatsuya stops laughing when he hears someone clapping..Its the White Tear gang's leader..)

"Leader:Good to see you again Tatsuya..After the beating you gave me at the restaurant..I guess we got some payback yesterday...And...T"

(He cracks his knuckles and whistles..About 70 people come out of the entrances...Tatsuya grabs Ryota and pulls him up...)

"Tatsuya:COME AT US IDIOTS!"

(Ryota grabs his phone and sends his location to the gangs group-chat...Some men run at them and they start fighting..Tatsuya does one kick and knocks 3 people away..Ryota starts punching them and slowly beating them up..More of them come out and one tries to attack Ryota with a pipe,but he ducks and one of the White Tear's members got hit by it in the face..Tatsuya runs at the guy with the pipe and elbows his back..He grabs the pipe and throws it at the leader,he catches it and dashes at Tatsuya..They start brawling..Ryota starts feeling more confident about his fighting..Until he gets grabbed by 2 guys and starts getting beat up again...The leader throws a strong punch at Tatsuya,he dodges it and punches his arm..Tatsuya feels a sharp pain in his hand and feels it break...He backs away and the leader starts laughing..)

"Leader:You really are that weak Tatsuya...Enjoy death..IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!"

(Tatsuya dashes at him...He pulls a knife out and tries to stab Tatsuya..Tatsuya dodges under it and kicks his balls...He falls over in agony..He looks at Ryota and runs at him and hits two of them with the lead pipe and kicks the other one...)

"Tatsuya:You alright..?"

"Ryota:Yeah...That seems to be the last of them...."

"Tatsuya:Uhh..Look again..."

(More people are still waiting for their turn..Some of them even get up and regroup...They get in a fighting stance..Until Tatsuya and Ryota hear familiar revving sounds...About 50 bikes come in...Its the Squad Leaders..And Phy and Hisoka..They all get off..They have baseball bats and lead pipes..They all get behind Tatsuya and Ryota...)

"Tatsuya:Heh...SHADOWS OF CARNAGE! CHARGEE AND KILL OUR ENEMIES!"

(Everyone starts running at eachother..Phy punches 5 of them at once..Hisoka grabbed a baseball bat and started beating some of them up...Gorou and Shiro do some teamwork and defend each-others backs..Katsuo starts using the technique Tatsuya taught him and protects Ryota..Suprisingly..Mikio and Michi also came and beat some people up...The White Tear leader stood up again and suprise attacked Tatsuya...He kneed Tatsuyas back and he fell over...He pulls him up and starts beating him up severely..Tatsuya couldn't dodge or block any of his attacks..He was weak..He got thrown onto the ground and the leader grabbed a pipe..He was about to smash Tatsuyas face in with the pipe,but it didn't happen...The leader looked behind him and got a tough right hand into the noggin...Tatsuya looked up and smiled at his face...)

"Tatsuya:Good to see you....Yuki..."

(To be continued...)

0