Chapter Five: Tatsuya
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Its a stormy night in August of 2010

Tatsuya is walking home from summer-school...He turns around a corner and sees a car coming at him over the speed limit...Someone pulls him from his bag and he falls over behind the corner...Tatsuya looks up and sees a hand...He grabs it and gets up..)

"???:You alright..? You almost got ran over by that car..."

"Tatsuya:Yeah...I'm fine,thanks for saving me..What's your name?"

"???:Oh..The name is Yuki...Yuki Sawaya..And you are?"

"Tatsuya:Tatsuya Murakami...And thank you again for saving me but I need to rush home.."

(They fist-bump and Tatsuya runs home...Its the 1st of September now...Tatsuya walks to school and a familiar face runs up behind him...)

"Yuki:Morning Suya!"

"Tatsuya:Oh hey Yuki.."

"Yuki:First day of school...This is exciting isn't it..?"

"Tatsuya:Oh right..You just moved here..Good luck by the way.."

"Yuki:Thanks..I'll be needing it.."

(They walk to school and suprisingly they ended up in the same class...They hung out alot after school and during the weekends..It is 2013..They were ontop of a rooftop on a windy day and were just drinking...)

"Yuki:This is relaxing..

"Tatsuya:Yeah...Finally winter-break.."

(They hear the rooftop door open and 3 people who were older than him came out...They started at Tatsuya and Yuki..)

"Unknown 1:What are you little losers doing up here..This is our fucking rooftop.."

(Tatsuya gets up and walks to the guy..)

"Tatsuya:And who do you think you are.."

(The guy pushes Tatsuya over, but Tatsuya rolls over and stands back up..Yuki gets up too and stands next to Tatsuya..The guy pushes Tatsuya away again and punches Yuki in the side of the head...Tatsuya runs up and tries to kick the guy,one of the others grabs him by his arm and elbows his face...)

"Unknown 3:Heh..Weak little fuckers.."

(The first guy grabs Yuki and knees his stomach and bodyslams his body to the ground...Tatsuya looks at Yuki being punished while being held by 2 of them...He had enough of them and grabbed a rock and punched one of their knees with it..He kicks the othet guy and tornado kicks the guy who is beating up Yuki..The others back up and start to run...Tatsuya stares at them running and then the first guy grabs him and throws Tatsuya off the ledge and runs...Tatsuya is holding onto the edge, but can't pull himself up...His hands slip and...Someone grabs his hand...)

"Yuki:Hold on Tatsuya! I got you!"

"Tatsuya:Just let me go...You don't have the strenght to pull me up.."

"Yuki:Shut up! I will protect you with my whole life Tatsuya! Even if I get hurt I'll always stand up!"

(Yuki uses all of his strenght to pull Tatsuya up and over...Yuki hugs him until they hear someones phone ring...Tatsuya picks up the phone and hears tragic news...)

"119:Sorry to tell you..But your mother and father died in a horrible car crash...I'm sorry..."

(Tatsuya bursts in tears and gets up and runs to the nearest wall and hits it with all his strenght..They both walk home..Tatsuya walks in and sees his sister preparing dinner...He hugs her and then promises to protect her..It's 2014...Yuki and Tatsuya walk home from school...They chat and laugh alot...Until Tatsuya hears fighting behind a corner...He peeks around a corner and sees the 3 people from a year ago bullying a kid..)

"Tatsuya:Stay here..Yuki.."

(Tatsuya walks around the corner and into the alley...They look at him and one of them decides to speak up..)

"Unknown 2:Hey kid..Scram..This isn't your business..."

(Tatsuya ignores him and walks up to them..One of them tries punching Tatsuya,but he dodges..He stares at the guy and kicks his gut and then heel kicks his ear..Their leader looks at Tatsuya and grins..)

"Unknown 1:Heh..A fair fight finally! Come here you little fuck!"

(Ryota grabs his leg and holds him in place..)

"Unknown 1:Hey! What are you doing!?"

(Tatsuya jumps into the air and kicks the bullys face and he gets knocked down...The last guy grabs the other 2 and runs out of there...Tatsuya holds his hand out..Ryota grabs it and Tatsuya pulls him up..)

"Ryota:Who..Who are you?"

"Tatsuya:Heh..Your new friend!"

"Ryota:Thank you for saving me..What's your name..?"

"Tatsuya:My name is Tatsuya Murakami..What about you..?"

"Ryota:Oh..Mine is Ryota Yoshiyuki..Well I better get going home..See you around Tatsuya!"

(Ryota grabs his bag and starts running home..Tatsuya smiles and

walks back to Yuki...)

"Yuki:Hero of Tokyo am I right..?"

"Tatsuya:Heh..Maybe..Oh right..I have an idea..I'm starting a gang..And I want you to be the first division captain!"

"Yuki:Oh my god..Thanks Tatsuya! It will be a honor!"

(They smile..Tatsuya arrives home and goes to the bathroom..He looks at his long hair and cuts it a little..He pulled the top hair and made it into a bun..He let his sides be long and then he smiled...He walks out and Mari smiles at him..

Its 2016..Tatsuya is walking to Ryotas school after his vacation with Yuki and Mari to suprise him...He walks to the courtyard while eating his favourite pass time snack..Tatsuya sees Ryota fighting with someone..Tatsuya walks down and sees Ryota fighting and losing..

They all laugh except for his friends and Tatsuya..The guy grabs a steel pipe and tells one of them to hold Ryota in place..The guy id about to swing at Ryota until Tatsuya whistles..They all look behind and see Tatsuya walking up to him... Some of them bow down..The guy looks behind and sees him,but he doesn't bow...The guy lets go of the pipe..Ryota looks up and sees Tatsuya and he smiles..)

"Unknown:Hey sir..."

(Tatsuya finishes his snack and throws the papers in the "kings" face..Tatsuya stares at him with anger while smiling..He kicks the guy in the side of the head...Tatsuya walks to Ryota and lends him a hand..)

(Present Time:

Yuki smiles and helps him up..The leader gets up and looks at Yuki..)

"Yuki:Relax Suya..I got this.."

(Yuki dashes at him and punches his gut..He quickly slides back and runs up with a knee to the face,the leader dodges it and elbows Yuki in the back of the neck..)

"Tatsuya:YUKI!"

(Tatsuya gets up,but he gets grabbed by 2 of the White Tear members..He gets forced down and to look at Yuki..)

"Leader:Well...All good friendships come to an end right..."

(The leader takes out a tanto and walks to Yuki..He looks at Tatsuya and smiles...He is about to stab Yuki until..Ryota runs in and dropkicks the leader...He runs to Tatsuya and kicks both of the other guys..)

"Ryota:You alright!?"

(More guys dash at Ryota..He turns around and punches both of them in the gut and nuts..Tatsuya gets up and runs to Yuki..)

"Tatsuya:This war...Ends...FUCKING TONIGHT!"

(The other squad leaders come and surround Tatsuya and Yuki..)

"Katsuo:Let's protect our leader!"

(They scream and start attacking everyone who charges at them..)

(To be continued...)

0