Chapter Six: The Battle Rages On!
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Everyone kept fighting...The win kept being on the Shadows of Carnage side..More and more White Tear members came...It was about 95 against 55..Tatsuya held Yuki while the others were fighting...Ryota was out of control..He swung punches left and right, magically hitting all of them...Phy ran in and kicked someones chest as it felt like he broke his ribs...Mi dashed at one of them,but a lead pipe met her in the face..She fell over and got knocked out instantly..Gorou gets attacked by 5 people and he could'nt move or attack them...)

"Phy:There are too many of them..!"

"Shiro:True We might-"

(Shiro got tackled down and started being punched in the face..Phy got punched and he looked at the guy punching him...He was pretty tall and alot of tattoos..)

"???:Come on...Get up weakling..'

(Phy wipes his face and sees blood on his hand...His scar opened up a little..He stared at him and got up...He had no life in his eyes...The guy tries punching Phy, but he catches his arm...He twists his arm and his bones got dislocated...Phy had no emotions for his actions in his face..Phy kicked his legs and they bent in on eachother...The guy screams in agony and Phy walks up to him and starts stomping his face in...Hisoka runs in and pulls Phy away from him...He slaps Phy and Phy stares at him...)

"Hisoka:Relax Phy...There are other people here too.."

(Phy shakes his head and runs to the others and starts beating them up..Hisoka sighs and then yawns..One of them tries to attack Hisoka, but he just steps away..Tatsuya hugs Yuki until he whispers hin something...)

"Yuki:Fight them Suya..."

"Tatsuya:I'm not leaving you here Yuki...!"

"Yuki:Leave with the others..We have no chance of winning..."

(Tatsuya looks around and sees the Shadows of Carnage losing as more and more White Tears come..)

"Yuki:WATCH OUT!"

(Yuki pushes Tatsuya away...The fighting stops...Yuki opens his eyes and sees the White Tear leader infront of him...And a tanto in his hands..But it hasn't struck Yuki..He looks closely and sees a blade thru his throat...He falls over and bleeds to death..There is a shadowy figure standing infront of him...He helps Yuki up...He had a hood and a mask on, covering his identity...The White Tears look at him...)

"White Tear Squad Leader:Traitor...YOU BETRAYED US!"

(The White Tears scream and run at the hooded figure...The Shadows of Carnage members surround Yuki and the hooded figure...They rush at the White Tears and a huge brawl starts again...Tatsuya gets up and sees Mi laying on the ground while someone is caressing her body..Tatsuya slides under the guy and punches his neck and quickly gets up and grabs Mi...Tatsuya walks slowly to the hooded figure...)

"Tatsuya:So..Who are you..?"

"???:The name is Karma Shibata...I accept your offer to be apart of the gang..."

(Karma takes his mask off and stares at Tatsuya...He had red and blue eyes..He smiled at Tatsuya as one of them ran behind Tatsuya with a knife..He pushed him away and grabbed the guy by the throat...Karma raised him up and chokeslammed him down..)

"Tatsuya:Thanks..Karma.."

(He nods and then runs off to beatdown more people..Tatsuya gets up and carries Mi to a safe place...Ryota waves around a baseball bat and somehow hits some people..He starts cheering for himself,but it was short lived due to someone running up to him and kicking him into another Carnage member...Phy and Hisoka were fighting a group together)

"Hisoka:Come on Phy! Focus, we can't lose our first war!"

(Phy looks at Hisoka with a furious face..)

"Phy:Might be our last aswell..."

(Phy uppercuts some guy and blood flies out of the guys mouth...Phy's knuckles are bleeding...Hisoka dashes at one of them, but he gets a strong right on his ribs and falls over..Phy sees that from the corner of his eyes and runs in and headbuts the guy...)

"Phy:AAARGHHH!"

(Phy ribs his shirt off and starts punching harder and faster...It looked like his eyes glowed...It looked lifeless..

Katsuo and Shiro are knocked out and bleeding...

Yuki finally has enough energy to start fighting again...He hears someone running up from behind him..He turns and grabs his hands...Yuki smiles and knees his face and slams it into the ground...

Gorou gets approached by Tatsuya and checks him up..)

"Tatsuya:How is it looking like right now..?"

"Gorou:If we keep this up then we might win..."

"Tatsuya:Yeah..Thats good to know...Look If you want then you can le-"

(Tatsuya coughs and blood squirts out...He feels a sharp pain in his back...He looks behind him and sees one of his own men stab him with a knife...)

"Gorou:TATSUYA!"

(Gorou kicks the guys head into the ground...Tatsuya falls into his arms and starts coughing even more...Ryota and the others hear Gorou screaming...Ryota slams one guy with the baseball bat and runs over..Pushing anyone who is in his way away...Yuki also arrives and sees the devestation in Ryotas and Gorous eyes...Tatsuya is trying to hold on to life...)

"Yuki:Suya...God...DAMN IT!"

(Yuki screams and runs back into the battlefield and starts handing out lefts and rights to everyone..Gorou puts Tatsuya down on a rock and lets him rest...Ryota tells Gorou to go fight...)

"Ryota:I'll protect Tatsuya...Thats the only effective thing I can do..."

"Gorou:Alright.."

(Gorou grabs a steel pipe and runs into the battlefield...

Phy's scar is fully open...He is slamming people and breaking bones..He grabs one of them by the throat and starts choking him..Hisoka runs in and holds Phy..)

"Hisoka:PHY, STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!"

"Phy:Never..They are hurting our people..."

"Hisoka:I swear to god Phy! This is gonna end badly-"

(Blood flies into Phy's eyes..He drops him...When he looks behind he sees....Hisoka being decapitated...Tears start to run down his eyes...Phy looks up and sees someone holding a katana...Phy wipes his tears away and charges at him..He tries slicing Phy, but he dodges the blade and chops the guys arm..He drops the blade and looks at him...He is wearing a Shadows of Carnage jacket...)

"Phy:You...Mother...Fucker..I'M GONNA END YOU!"

(Phy grabs him and knees his gut...He spits out blood and laughs...)

"???:End me if you want..Your not getting your friend back either way!"

(Phy slams him into the ground and takes the katana...Until it gets knocked away from his hands..)

"Karma:Thats enough Phy...He is already dead.."

"Phy:Karma...Kun?"

(Phy recognizes him as his old best friend...Karma moved away before Phy started training to become a fighter...)

"Karma:Take this..Your scar is bleeding..."

(Karma gives Phy bandages and then slams the katana into the ground...Everyone hears sirens coming closer..)

"White Tear:Crap! Its the police! Everyone run!"

(Ryota hears that and picks up Tatsuya...)

"Tatsuya:Get...Mi...She is hurt..."

(Tatsuya points to a shed and Ryota walks to it...He sees Mi beating some guy up...)

"Mi:Hey Ryota and Ta-"

(Tatsuya spit more blood out and closed his eyes..Mi runs up to Tatsuya and checks on him...)

"Ryota:We have to move...If the cops are coming then an ambulance should be coming too!"

"Mi:Right!"

(Everyone starts running out of the 

fighting-area..Ryotas friend runs up to him and help him carry Tatsuya...News cars would also come to the fighting-area as the police and ambulances arrive..Phy and Karma run out together..Yuki and Gorou carry Katsuo and Shiro...Tatsuya gets in an ambulance and they drive off without Mi and Ryota...Mi hugs Ryota and starts crying on his sholder...

Official news reports states that: 40 people were arrested. 97 were injured and 14 were killed...They found the tanto that was in the White Tear Commanders neck..But it had no fingerprints...They named this day the Bloody Massacre of October...)

(End of Bloody Massacre arc...)

(To be continued..)

0