Chapter Seven: Last Wishes..
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(It has been 2 months since Tatsuya got injured...He is still in the hospital battling for his life...Ryota was sitting at home waiting for some news...It's been pretty quiet for the whole time...There should be meeting tomorrow to reveal the temporary commander until Tatsuya is in the hospital...Ting..He got a message from Kyio..)

"Kyio:Hey, Ryo! Do you want to hang out..? You've been in your room since Suya got injured.."

(Ryota places his phone down and gets up...He streches a little bit, while sighing he walks to the bathroom and looks in the mirror..His hair has grown alot and a stubble has slowly come..He takes a pee and then walks to the kitchen and has a snack...His phone starts ringing..He runs to his room and answers the phone..)

"Ryota:Hello..?"

"Yuki:Hey Ryo,Yuki here.."

"Ryota:Oh hey...What do you want..?"

"Yuki:I was wondering if me,you and Mi wanted to have dinner together.."

"Ryota:Oh yeah sure.."

"Yuki:Great..Meet me at my place at 7 PM..I hope your doing alright by the way.."

"Ryota:Yeah yeah..Cya.."

(He ends the call and checks the time..Its 18:30..He walks to his closet and takes a clean shirt and his jacket..He takes his bike keys and walks outside..He hops on and starts listening to some anime openings and starts riding to Yukis place..Ryota drives thru the city and stops at a red light..He looks into an alleyway and sees someone..familiar..getting beaten up...)

"Ryota:Kazuki..?"

(Ryota hops off his bike and runs into the alleyway..Some girl takes Kazukis wallet and checks how much money is inside..)

"Girl:Damn..Only 5000 Yen..."

"Guy:Heh..This kid is broke as fuck.."

(The girl grabs a switchblade and grabs Kazuki by his collar..Ryotas expression chances and he clenches his fist..)

"Ryota:Hey! The fuck are you doing!?"

(Ryota grabs the girl by her hand and throws the blade out of her hands..)

"Guy:Ayo! Let go of her!"

(Ryota lets go of her hand and turns around...The guy punches Ryota in the face and falls over..)

"Guy:Heh..He is weak too.."

"Girl:What are we gonna do with him..Izanagi..."

"Izanagi:The classic beat-up..And then steal his wallet.."

"Ryota:Izanagi..?"

(Izanagi grabs him by his neck and slams him into the wall..He knees his gut and headbuts Ryotas face..He lets go of Ryota and looks at him..)

"Izanagi:Tch...Maybe just the beat-up.."

(Izanagi spits on him and walks away...Ryota gets up and looks at the alleyway..Kazuki wasn't there..He checks his phone and sees that he has 5 minutes to make it to Yukis place..He gets up and runs to his bike and drives off..Its 19:12 and Ryota finally arrives at Yukis apartmemt..He walks up the stairs and knocks on the door..He knocks again and then the door opens..)

"Mi:Ryota! Hey!"

"Ryota:Hey Mi-"

(She hugs Ryota and then starts smiling..)

"Mi:Come on the food is getting cold.."

(Ryota walks in and sees Yuki in an apron and starts laughing..)

"Ryota:The hell are you wearing!?"

"Yuki:What!? I think I look cute in this.."

"Mi:I mean he does.."

(Ryota walks up to Yuki and hugs him..Ryota lets go and sits down on the table..Yuki gives him a plate of pasta and then smiles..Ryota starts eating as Mi talks on the phone and seems worried...)

"Mi:Guys we have to go visit Suya.."

"Yuki:Did something happen?!"

"Mi:His condition worsened.."

"Ryota:Oh..Lets get moving then.."

(Ryota takes his plate and puts it in the sink..They grab their jackets and walk outside..It started snowing heavily..They got on their bikes and rode to the hospital..)

"Ryota:Excuse me..We came to visit Tatsuya Murakami.."

"???:Okay..You can go check on him for 15 minutes! He is in room 201.."

(They nodded and walked up the stairs and walked in the room..Tatsuya was hooked up to alot of machines..Ryota grabs his hand while Yuki and Mi sit down..)

"Ryota:You can survive this Suya..You can't give up! You are the commander of this gang and you can't give up! You are the most important person in my life.."

(Ryota squeezes his hand...It almost felt like he squeezed it too..Yuki gets up and walks to Suya and talks to him for a little bit..Then it was Mi's turn..They talked for 5 mins and after their time was up Mi kissed him on the head and they left..Ryota waved goodbye to Mi and Yuki..He checks his phone and sees he has 15 missed calls from Kyio..He presses on the call button and puts the phone next to his ear..)

"Ryota:Hey..You called me..?"

"Kyio:Yeah...I was wondering why you havn't answered any of my texts for 2 months.."

"Ryota:I've just been stressed..No worries though..I'm coming to your place..See ya.."

"Kyio:Oh Alright-"

(Ryota stops the call and gets on his bike..He puts the key in and thinks about doing one more stop before he goes to Kyios place...He rides to a temple where he used to go as a kid with Tatsuya...Ryota gets off the bike and walks to the temple and sits down and lights a candle...He puts his hand in his bag and takes out 

one thousand origami cranes and ties them together with a string..)

"Ryota:I hope Suya gets better.."

(He hears someone else talking...Ryota stands up and peeks behind the corner..It was Izanagi..)

"Izanagi:I hope my brother is alright...I miss him alot.."

(Izanagi looks at Ryota and his expression changes..He gets up and walks towards him with his hands in his pocket...)

"Izanagi:You looking to get beaten up again..?"

"Ryota:Uhh no.."

(Ryota looks at him and looks at his jacket..)

"Ryota:Are you part of a gang..?"

"Izanagi:Yeah?! I'm apart of the Liberation Front..You look like your in one too.."

"Ryota:Yeah..I'm in the Shadows of Carnage.."

"Izanagi:Oh cool..Well I have to get going..I have a meeting in a few hours..."

(Izanagi runs into the forest and dissapears in some fog..Ryota feels dizzy and hears a ping on his phone..It's from the gangs group chat..)

"Yuki:We have to meet up right now! The new commander is in the city, but has to leave tomorrow..Everyone meet at the temple ASAP!"

(He likes the message..Time passes and everyone arrives and waits for the new leader..Until a bike appears on the horizon and stops...A guy..About 169 cm..He gets off his bike and walks to the temple wearing sunglasses and a long jacket...He stands next to Yuki and slightly coughs..)

"???:Hello dickheads!? My name is Satoru Oda..And I am your new commander! And I am gonna make you fucks fight and behave better than Tatsuya did....I am fixing this gang and making it the greatest in the world!"

(Ryota thinks in his mind:The fuck is this guy thinking!?)

(To be continued..)

0