Chapter Eight: A New Start…
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Satoru smiles at the gang and walks down 2 steps of stairs and sits down.. The others start to chatter about him.. The captains look at Satoru and smile..)

"Satoru:Lads.. This is a new chapter for the gang, you know I always looked up to the gang and I always wanted to be the leader.. But as my first order.. I want to demote a member.. aka The Vice-Commander of the Shadows of Carnage... Ryota Yoshiyuki!"

"Member:Huh, demote the vice-commander?"

"What could he mean by that.."

(Ryota looks in disbelief as Satoru stares at him and points to the low-ranked members..)

"Satoru:Move alrea-"

"Yuki:Why are you telling OUR vice-commander to move...?"

"Mi:Yeah! You don't have the authority to demote someone.."

(The other captains stay quiet and look to the ground.. Satoru spits on the floor and stands up... He walks to Mi and Yuki..)

"Satoru:Who do you think you are... Why are MY First and Fifth Division Captains talking back..."

(Satoru smiles and looks to the ground... Yuki turns around and instantly gets headbutted from behind..)

"Satoru:Fucking cunt... Now then.. Also another order is.. The First and Fifth Divisions need a new captain.."

"Yuki(In-Mind):This fucking idiot... Is this what he sees as a new era.."

"Gorou:THATS IT!"

(Gorou runs up to him and grabs him by his collar and raises him up..)

"Gorou:Your going out of order.. Tatsuya doesn't want this! My man is literally fighting for his life while his sister is all alone hoping that his only family member doesn't fucking die.."

"???:Alright..Thats enough.."

(Someone low-blows Gorou and another person runs up from the side and knees Gorou.. Satoru lands on his legs and then stands on top of Gorou...)

"Satoru:Well... That's a good way to introduce yourselves.. Meet your new First and Fifth Division Captains... Kazuhiro Kano and Ayaka Nagano.. They will make a better performance for the team than the ex-captains.. This concludes the meeting.. Have a nice evening!"

(Satoru steps off of Gorou and then the new captains and Satoru walk to their bikes and ride off..

Ryota looks to the ground and Yuki walks up to him and pats his shoulder..)

"Yuki:Mate, everything will be alright.. Once Tatsuya comes back then everything will go back to normal.. Right!?"

"Ryota:We don't know if he will recover.."

"Mi:Can we stop talking about him.. It might bring bad karma and something bad might happen.."

"???:Bad karma you say..?"

(Ryota looks in the direction of the voice and sees Karma.. Karma smiles and looks at the group..)

"Karma:What's with the sad faces?"

"Mi:Oh nothing.. You aren't a part of Shadows of Carnage right?"

"Karma:No, I was just a temporary member.. Is the meeting over already?"

"Mi:Yeah.. A lot happened.. Me and Yuki got demoted.. And Ryota.."

"Ryota:Lets just stop talking about this.. I'm gonna go back home.."

"Mi:Can you drop me off Ryota.. We live quite near eachother.."

"Karma:I'll go visit Tatsuya.. I haven't visited for a while.. What about you Yuki?"

"Yuki:I don't know.. I'll just also go home but I need to meet someone first.."

(They all walk to their bikes and Mi sits on the back of Ryotas bike and they drive off to Ryotas place.. Mi hops off and looks at his house..)

"Mi:Damn.. And you live here alone right.."

"Ryota:I mean all of my family is dead so.. I'm forced to live alone.."

"Mi:Have you tried looking for a roommate?"

"Ryota:No.. I quite enjoy living alone.."

"Mi:Hmm I mean.. I could move in with you.. Since I have to move out anyway because of my parents.."

"Ryota:To be honest.. That's a good idea!"

"Mi:How about next week then? Since Christmas break starts!"

"Ryota:I'll think about it.."

(Mi smiles and hugs him.. Mi walks off and waves at him.. Ryota waves back and walks inside his house.. He looks at the messy room and sighs.. He takes the broom and starts sweeping the floors and cleans the rooms.. Ryota checks his phone and remembers he promised to go to Kyios place.. He drops the broom and runs outside to quickly drive to her place.. 30 minutes passes and he finally arrives at her place.. He quickly runs up to Kyios door and starts knocking..

"Kyio:I'm coming.. I'm coming.."

(She opens the door and sees Ryota.. She smiles and hugs him.. Tears start to roll from her eyes and stops hugging him..)

"Kyio:I missed you.."

"Ryota:I missed you too Kyio.. I missed you a lot.." 

(Ryota and Kyio go inside and they start to hangout.. A few hours pass and Ryota gets up.. An unknown starts to call Ryota and he hesitates to answer the call but then answers it and a familiar voice starts talking..)

"Satoru: Ryota! COME TO THE WAREHOUSES! A BATTLE IS STARTING RIGHT NOW!"

(The phone hangs up and quickly runs out of the apartment.. Kyio looks at the door very confused.. Ryota runs to his bike and quickly starts to ride it without his helmet.. He arrives in 10 minutes and doesn't see anyone there until he hears screaming.. Its Satoru and the 2 new Captains fighting over a hundred people... He looks around and sees Izanagi smiling and sitting down on some corpses surrounded by 2 people.. Ryota sees Yuki and Phy running into the fight and quickly start destroying the opponents.. Izanagi's smile fades and he points to Yuki.. Ryota quickly runs in and Izanagi notices him..)

"Izanagi: Look who arrived! Ryota! HAVE COME TO SEE YOUR GANGS DISSOLVEMENT!"

(Izanagi starts laughing and tells his other guard to take down Ryota.. The guy starts to run at Ryota with a baseball bat... Right as he is about to hit Ryota... The person goes flying 3 meters far... Ryota looks to his left and sees Karma... Ryota smiles and he stares at Izanagi..)

"Ryota:Great to see you Izanagi! On the same day we met!"

(Ryota starts running towards Izanagi and Izanagi stands up and streches.. He adjusts his hair and removes his jacket.. He dashes towards Ryota...)

(To be continued...)

0