Chapter Nine: Retribution!
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Izanagi quickly jumps over Ryota and someone runs up right from behind Izanagi and kicks Ryota right in the face...)

"Izanagi:Have you met my number 2? Kyung Hasegawa.."

(Kyung smiles and Ryota quickly rolls back and stands up.. Izanagi and Kyung stare at him and Izanagi walks to the pile of bodies and sits down.. Kyung walks towards Ryota and bows..)

"Kyung:May the best fighter win..."

(Kyung seems to dash, but he dissapears.. Ryota turns around and gets a punch in the face.. It almost seemed like a vision came to him of Tatsuya punching him to train Ryota... Ryota almost falls over, but quickly puts his leg back and punches Kyung back and knocks him away... he kips-up and rubs blood from his nose away...

Yuki roundhouse kicks 2 people at once and then elbows someone's nose in.. Satoru looks around and sees Yuki and Ryota fighting and looks pissed as fuck.. He dissapears in the crowd as more of Shadows of Carnage members arrive... Phy punches a guy in the face and picks him up and throws him at 5 people knocking them all down.. Someone runs up behind him and hits Phy in the face with a baseball bat.. He stumbles back and his scar opens up.. He smiles and pulls his hair-tie off and starts barraging the person who hit him.. Karma sees some big guy walking towards Gorou and quickly runs up behind him and kicks him in the back of the head.. 10 people run towards Karma and they get demolished one by one.. He looks around and sees Phy already going insane.. He runs in and grabs him by his hair..

"Karma:Phy relax.. You shouldn't go so insane here.."

"Phy:Why not Karma! We are gonna lose!"

(More people surround them and they both look around.. Karma lets go of his hair and smiles at him..)

"Karma:Fine.. Just don't kill anyone.."

(They dash at the people and team up on them... Izanagi stares at Ryota while he is fighting Kyung.. Ryota tries to punch him in the face again,but Kyung ducks down and uppercuts him right in the jaw.. Ryota stumbles are looks at the ground while blood trips down his face..)

"Ryota:Like my brother once said... You will become strong.. Don't ever admit.. DEFEAT!"

(Ryota looks up and he stares at Kyung while blood trips from his eyes and nose... Izanagi looks at Ryota in awe and smiles... Kyung scowls at Ryota and uses his hand to tell him to come over here.. Ryota walks to him and stares at him.. Kyung kicks his head and Ryota just stumbles back and stares at him again.. Kyung punches his gut and jumps high to knee his face.. Ryota grabs his knee last second making him fall.. He walks over him and grabs his hands.. He pulls his body up and starts stomping his face in... Izanagi stands up and walks to Ryota and kicks him off of Kyung..)

"Izanagi:Kid.. You can't just come here killing people... And one of my best friends as well.. Things don't work like that.. What if I just killed your best friend?"

(Ryota calms down and thinks about Tatsuya... He falls onto his knees and starts crying.. Izanagi looks at him disappointed.. Izanagi looks at his hands and walks into the battlefield.. His eyes look lifeless.. A random Shadows of Carnage member tries to hit him with a steel pipe but he quickly dodges and axe kicks his spine.. The guy falls to the ground and starts crying.. It looked like he broke his spine in half.. Yuki looks in disbelief and looks around to look for Satoru and Kazuhiro, but he can't see them... More people run at Izanagi just to be beaten up into a bulp..)

"Kyung:Ryota.. You were a good opponent.."

"Ryota:You... Too..."

(Kyung smiles at him and Ryota stands up and drags him into the shadows..)

"Ryota:Even though your an enemy... I'll make sure you'll be alive in the end of the battle.."

"Kyung:I guess I'll have to return the favor someday.."

(They fist-bump each other and Ryota runs back into the battle.. Izanagi grabs  a bat from the ground and starts whacking everyone.. Even his own teammates.. He starts laughing out loud and his body is covered in blood.. Satoru stares at him and the bodies on the ground and starts  looking for someone familiar..)

"Izanagi:COME ON! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT EVERYBODY!"

(His own gang-members look in disbelief and take the gangs jackets off and side with the Shadows of Carnage.. Izanagi frowns and looks around him.. He adjusts his hair and starts smiling.. He throws his bat at one of the people and then everyone starts running towards him.. His eyes seemingly glow and he starts laying punches,kicks,headbutts to everyone.. Karma and Yuki look from a far as everyone gets beaten up.. Some loyalists are still backing up Izanagi, but are quickly defeated.. Izanagi holds someone's head and stops it into the ground.. His face and body covered in blood..)

"Izanagi:This feeling... Is amazing.. These Dark Impulses.. The Darkest of Desires.. I can't ever be defeated.. YOU HEAR THAT SATORU! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED ATTACKING ME!"

"Ryota:Satoru attacked him..?"

"Yuki:He started the battle!?"

(The remaining people start to chatter and look at Satoru sitting on a pile of metal.. He sighs and stands up and starts walking towards Izanagi.. Izanagi stares at him and Satoru slowly backs off..)

"Satoru:Lets not get rational over here.. I started the fight for our sake.. Not mine.. Isn't that right.. Ryota..!"

(Everyone stares at Ryota.. He looks at everybody confused.. Everyone starts to talk about him.. Izanagi looks at him and walks to him..)

"Izanagi:Hit me.. As hard as you can.."

(Ryota hesitates,but then charges up his punch and punches him straight in the gut and then roundhouse kicks Izanagi.. Dropping him to the ground.. Satoru looks at them in disbelief..)

"Satoru:It was supposed to be my moment.."

(Ryota gets on his knees and Izanagi signals for him to come closer..)

"Izanagi:Ryota.. Ryota Yoshiyuki right..."

"Ryota:That's my full name.. But how did you know.. Izanagi.."

"Izanagi:Because.. I'm your brother dumbo.."

(Ryota looks at him in disbelief and tries to hug him,but Izanagi holds him back.. He tries standing up, but gets on his knees..)

"Izanagi:It's better if we don't hug.. Just say that I've been-"

(Satoru runs in and hits him with a steel pipe across the head and he falls on the ground.. He walks up to him and stands on him while it seems that Izanagi is bleeding from the head..)

"Satoru:THE SHADOWS OF CARNAGE HAVE WON THIS BATTLE! ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF THE LIBERATION FRONT FALL UNDER US NOW! YOUR SOULLESS LEADER HAS BEEN DEFEATED!"

(The Shadows of Carnage members cheer and throw their hands into the air and chant Satorus name.. Ryota walks up to Satoru and pushes him off.. He grabs him by the collar and stares at him..)

"Ryota:What's your deal man.. He was about to surrender.."

"Satoru:There's no surrendering here... And you better let go of me right now.. or I'm going to kick you out of the Shadows of Carnage.."

(Ryota lets go of him and Satoru starts to celebrate.. Ryota picks Izanagis body up and walks to the shadows where Kyung is waiting..)

"Kyung:Thanks for not leaving him there.."

"Ryota:You better get him to the hospital.. He is bleeding pretty bad.."

(Ryota grabs a note from his pocket and writes his number there.. He places it in Izanagis pocket and he walks off..

Sirens start to come closer to the battlefield and Yuki starts screaming..)

"Yuki:START CLEARING THE BATTLEFIELD.. HELP THOSE WHO CANT MOVE AND THOSE WHO ARE KNOCKED OUT! WE ARE NOT LEAVING ANYONE HERE.. WE-"

"Satoru:WHO CARES LETS JUST FUCKING RUN!"

(Satoru punches Yuki and looks at him disappointed.. Yuki frowns and follows his orders.. Karma,Ryota,Gorou,Phy,Yuki leave the battlefield together.. Ryota sees Kyung carrying Izanagi out of there.. The Police think it was just a small gang fight.. 30 people were arrested and 50 were sent to the hospital.. 4 people were declared dead on the spot..)

(To be continued..)

0