Chapter Ten: Mystery..
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The night passes as normal as Ryota checks his bruises and stares at the news... Kyung texts him about Izanagi's state and says that he will live, but has to stay at the hospital for 3 days... Ryota smiles and places his phone on the cabinet, and tries to fall asleep...

Its a bright full moon and Yuki is seen waiting in a parking lot... A masked-up hooded figure walks up to him from the shadows and they shake hands..)

"???: Good to see you, Yuki.."

"Yuki: Same words to you... You have the information about Satoru right?"

"???: Yep, Here you go! It is pretty sensitive information though... I don't think you'll be happy after seeing this.."

"Yuki: I just want him out of the Shadows of Carnage... I have a feeling that he is going to take over the gang fully and turn it into something bad.."

"???: This video might confirm your hypothesis so yeah... Have fun watching this... It was nice seeing you!"

(It hands him a flash drive and waves its hand while it walks off.. Yuki puts the flash drive in his pocket and looks around... He can hear an alarm go off in the distance and he starts running towards it... He peeks around the corner and sees 5 people... It was Satoru and 4 other Shadows of Carnage members... They were robbing a convenience store..)

"Satoru: Move quicker! We can't let anyone see us!"

"???: Understood Commander!"

(Yuki looks around and sees Ayaka breaking into a sedan... Then he looks around more and sees Kazuhiro beating up some old guy... Probably the owner of the car and store... Yuki puts his hood on and takes out his phone to record the confrontation..)

"Satoru: This is the start to the Shadows of Carnages Criminal Empire!"

(Yuki stops the recording and puts the phone in his pocket and runs away... He has the feeling of betrayal in his mind... He doesn't know what to do anymore... The Shadows of Carnage is the only thing keeping him happy... Tatsuya's Shadows of Carnage...

He sees one of the members alone trying to unlock a door to a small store... Yuki walks up to him and stares at him with revenge in his eyes..)

"Yuki: What are you doing..? Why is a Shadows of Carnage member trying to rob a store.."

"???: Oh... It's you, Yuki... Satoru told us that we needed to get money for the gang so he decided to rob a few stores.."

(The man tries to give Yuki the lockpick to help him... Yuki walks up to him and headbutts him as hard as he could... The man stumbles back and Yuki punches him across the jaw and he falls down the stairs... Yuki looks at his fist and sees that it is bloody and bruised... He quickly jumps down from the stairs and starts stomping the guy's face in until he dies... Yuki puts his hood back on and runs off.. Satoru and the others discover the body after Yuki ran away... 

The police arrive at the scene right as they are about to leave... Satoru stands next to the car door and stares at the police and a detective pointing his gun at him..)

"Mr.Noda: STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"Satoru: Tch... Let's go.."

(Satoru drops a smoke bomb on the ground and the alley fills up with smoke... Mr.Noda tries to run in, but the car is already gone... The Police start to search for them, but they couldn't find them... They called off the search and the event was in the newspapers.

He opens his eyes... It's the hospital... The equipment is beeping super loud and he looks around... He straightens up into a sitting position and starts pulling some telemetry stickers... The alarm goes off and a nurse runs into the room... The nurse walks up to the bed and tries to ask him some questions...)

"Nurse: Mr.Murakami... Can you hear me..? If you can then nod.."

(He nods and the nurse starts checking his eyes... The nurse walks to a table that's across the table and starts injecting a liquid into a needle... He adjusts himself to the edge of the bed and stands up... The nurse runs up to him and tries to make him sit back down... He pushes her off and then roundhouse kicks her head and she falls over and hits her head on the side of the bed and starts bleeding... He starts walking to the window and opens it... There's a building not that far across... He backs up to the wall of the room and then jumps out of the window.

Ryota's alarm starts blaring... The sun is shining straight thru his window into his eyes. Ryota falls out of bed and hits the floor hard... He groans and then stands up and turns the alarm off... He checks his notifications and sees the news article about a gang robbing a store and a car... He checks his messages and sees that Mari texted him...)

"Mari: Can we meet up... It is pretty important... It's about Tatsuya.."

(Ryota reacts to the message with a like and replies with:)

"Ryota: How about we meet at the ramen shop near the church. Since I have to go to school right now anyway.."

"Mari: Understood.. I'll see you there Ryo!"

(Ryota quickly packs his bags and runs out of his house and mounts his bike and drives off... He arrives at the school and Yuki is waiting in the parking lot for him... Ryota places the helmet on the bike and walks to Yuki..)

"Ryota: Morning Yuki."

"Yuki: Good Morning Ryo!"

(They pump fists and then walk to the school. When lunchtime comes then Ryota and Yuki sit down and then Kyio approaches them and sits down with them..)

"Kyio: It has been a while, Yuki."

"Yuki: Heh... You're finally coming to school again?"

(They all laugh and then enjoy lunch... Ryota looks around and sees Karma and Phy talking at one of the tables. Karma seems pretty saddened about Tatsuya still... Phy looks the same as normal..)

"Karma: What do you think about the current situation..?"

"Phy: I don't know. I don't like this new direction the gang is going in.."

(Ryota looks at them confused and then looks at the time and realizes that class starts soon. He hugs Yuki and then runs off.. Kyio frowns and then continues eating..)

"Kyio: Yuki... Does he still love me..?"

"Yuki: Of course he does. He is just sad about Tatsuya still.."

(The school day ends and Ryota rushes to his bike and drives to the ramen shop... He stops behind a lot of cars and looks past them and sees that an accident has happened... He drives the bike to the side of the road and hops off. He starts walking to the ramen shop and then finally makes it there... He walks in and sees Mari waiting for him at the counter... He sits down and then pats her head..)

"Mari: Oh hey Ryo! Long time no see!"

"Ryota: Great to see you, Mari. So... What did you want to talk about..? It was about Tatsuya right...?"

"Mari: Yeah... He uhh... He has gone missing... I don't know how, but He isn't in the hospital and they found a corpse in his room and the window left open!"

(Ryota looks at her shocked and someone familiar walks thru the door..)

"Satoru: Am I interrupting..?"

(To be continued..)

0