Chapter 1
2.7k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Oh, I forgot to put this author's note when I posted the chapter. Lovely lol. Anyway, same CWs apply. Also, thanks for the positive comment and stuff last time! It means a lot! And also thanks to Relai for subbing to my patreon, which I haven't even advertised yet ;p. Anyway, enjoy the story!

Chapter 1

   

Awakening happens slowly, first with the pleasant haze from the previous night lifting, and then the usual fog of sleep dissipating. It takes me a moment to realize I’m still being held by a demon, and the events of the previous night flash through my mind. My heart pounds, panic and anxiety pouring into my body. A body that was shifted and changed before I could even realize what was happening, and obviously whatever changes happened also affected my brain, if my complete submission and willingness was anything to go by. My face flushes red as I recall how I begged… and how I whispered thanks afterwards.
   

I take a deep breath to center myself, and instantly notice a sweet scent. My tongue slips out of my mouth to taste the air, and I breath in the intoxicating pheromones eagerly. It doesn’t take me long to realize the scent is emanating from the demon who has me gripped so tightly against her smooth scaled frame. The demon who apparently owns me, at least according to the demon lord who changed me. Selene was her name… Mistress Selene. The thought comes unbidden, and I try to ignore the flush of arousal that accompanies it.
   

I feel her shift behind me slightly, adjusting her arms to hold me tighter. A slight moan escapes my lips as one of her talons brushes against my exposed nipple. I’m suddenly very aware of my nakedness, and how my vagina… no, that’s wrong, it’s a cloaca now, not that it’s a huge distinction, but it feels important. I remember her coaxing my folds open, pleasuring me in ways I literally could never have experienced when I was fully human, assuming I still have any humanity left. More complicated and difficult thoughts, more panic, and another deep breath of Selene’s scent to calm myself.
   

At some point during my ruminations, she woke up. I found this out when I felt her fangs playfully scraping against my exposed neck, and the ensuing burst of pleasure completely cleared my mind of all those difficult thoughts. Existential crisis about my lost humanity? Panic over my new overwhelming desires and senses? Fear at being owned by one of the very people I was sent to slay (as they are people, not creatures like I was led to believe, which is a whole other crisis)? No, none of that matters compared to the feeling of her teeth on my neck. The feeling of her talons digging into my breast, and one clawed hand pushing my legs open to tease my sensitive cloaca.
   

“Good morning sweet pet. It seems like you missed me” She hisses softly, tongue flicking against my ear as the words slip between her lips. The demonic language always felt harsh to me prior to last night, but every word that slides out from her beautiful lips causes me to melt a little more. Her voice is melodic and soft, the hissing and chirps of her language tickling my ears and drawing me even deeper into her thrall. I’m so lost in thought, it barely occurs to me that I should respond. Instead of words like I intended, I let out a soft squeak, my tongue getting tangled in itself.
   

With a throaty chuckle she extracts herself from around me, much to my disappointment.  A brief moment of clarity tells me that I shouldn’t be disappointed, but that is quickly driven from my mind when she flips me onto my back and mounts me. I’m pinned beneath her, feeling small and vulnerable beneath her predatory gaze. There’s a hunger in her eyes that she doesn’t bother to mask, her tongue flicking between her sharp teeth and long fangs. For a brief moment, the image of those fangs sinking into my flesh and piercing my scales (it’s skin right?) has me shuddering with joy, and by the way her eyes seem to dance I know she can tell.
   

“As much as I want to play with you right now, it’s time for dinner and I would very much like to attend.” She trails a talon down the side of my face, moving down my neck and chest as she speaks.”It’s been far too long since I supped with my father, and I should really thank him for the… gift.” Her pause was punctuated by giving my body a lingering once over, her yellow eyes bright with a possessive hunger that struck me in my deepest core (I should be afraid. Am I afraid? Is fear supposed to feel this good?).
   

She dragged herself off the bed, her talon lingering a little longer than was strictly required, not that I complained at all. “You should get dressed as well, I’d like to take you with me. Until you’ve been properly trained I don’t want you out of my sight.” She spoke casually, but I didn’t miss the emphasis put on the word trained. Nor did I miss my involuntary shiver, not that it was anticipation, no, it must be fear… although the difference seems to be blurring to me.
   

I grapple with these confusing thoughts as I once again don my simple skirt and blouse, and I quickly find myself completely enraptured watching Selene dress. She started by putting on a button up shirt, a soft white contrasting with the green of her scales. She followed that up with a vest, colored in a shade of green that comfortably compliments her skin. Once those were secure, she puts on a tight pair of shorts that end just above the knees, hugging her legs and showing off taut thigh muscles. I almost miss it as she laces up a pair of thick boots that reach up to her thighs, my mind caught up in the fantasy of my head being locked in between her powerful legs (even as I have these fantasies, an increasingly small and desperate piece of my mind screams that I shouldn’t feel this way, they they captured me and changed me, that I’m being treated as a pet, as a possession. These thoughts get harder and harder to take seriously the longer I spend in Selene’s presence). I’m so caught up in my fantasies, that I don’t realize I forgot my own shoes until we were already halfway to our destination, and by then I didn’t want to bother Mistress so I kept quiet (and again my treacherous mind screeches at me about my mental word choice, although it’s nothing a deep breath of Mistress Selene’s scent won’t drive away).
   

I only really registered that I was blankly following her along until we reached the large doors that presumably lead to the dining room. Selene turns to me, looking down slightly as she addresses me “You are going to be on your best behavior. I’ll have you stand behind my chair, and you’ll only speak if me or my father address you, understood?” I nod quickly, not wanting to disappoint her at all. Thankfully my voice doesn’t betray me as I squeak out a stuttering.

 
“Y-yes Mistress” Which has me blushing and sets off that annoying screaming within my head again.    I’m rewarded with a talon scraping through my hair and behind my no-longer-human ears, a pleased hiss curling off her tongue “Good girl.”
   

My mind blanks out again as I process everything about that phrase, and I move largely on auto pilot to stand behind and slightly to the side of her chair. I let the conversation flow over me, and it seems like the demon lord is in a good mood. He has a lot of love in his eyes when he looks at his daughter, and it strikes me again that Selene mentioned that they hadn’t eaten together in a while. They eat slowly, deliberately tearing at the meat in what looks like optimal and efficient ways. Once it’s gone and they are sipping on wine, they settle in for what appears to be a long conversation, discussing politics and the state of the province. I feel myself swaying gently as I grow tired, my recently changed legs still tender and soft.
   

“Dearest, it seems your servant is tired.” the demon lord comments, causing Selene to look back and notice my struggles. I feel a flush of shame, instinctively wanting to avoid displeasing her. Her gaze is soft however, and she motions towards her lap “You can sit down and lay your head here. I would have done this from the beginning if I had noticed you were so fragile.” She shook her head, seemingly disappointed with herself. I gratefully move to sit on the ground, folding my legs underneath me and resting my head across her lap. “Thank you mistress” I chirp lightly, giving soft and gentle hisses of pleasure as she began to run a talon through my hair (it’s odd that I have hair, and a part of me wants it gone so I can be more like the rest of them… another part of me relishes the way my mistress seems to enjoy playing with it. Another part still rails against me calling her mistress, but it seems to get weaker and quieter the longer I ignore it).
   

I try to pay attention to the conversation, especially when they start talking about the human lands and recent military actions. Apparently another of my party survived, and she is currently in the dungeons healing and awaiting interrogation. Staying present gets harder and harder as my mind continues to cloud with Mistress’s scent, and I feel a hunger in my stomach growing with each passing moment. I consider asking for scraps from the table, but while it doesn’t sound bad it’s not what I want. I want to tuck my head between her thighs and lick and lap her juices, I want to feel her talons rake across my scales, and I want her to grab my hair and pull and bite and-
   

“Thank you father, dinner has been lovely. I would love to spend more time talking, but it seems Cammi is ready to be fed” Mistress’s voice cuts through the lustful fog surrounding my mind, instantly bringing me back to reality. Additionally, her scent feels stronger, more intense, and tinged with the most delicious arousal. The thought that she is excited to ‘feed’ me causes my cloaca to quiver in anticipation. I barely register the demon lord’s reply, and it takes no encouragement for me to follow closely behind Mistress as she takes us back to her room.
   

As soon as the door to her bedroom shuts behind me, Mistress slams me up against it, her lips pushing against mine. Her tongue aggressively moves between my lips as soon as I part them, and it doesn’t take long for me to melt completely into her kiss, tongues entwined and legs weak. My head swims, and I can’t tell if I’m light headed from sheer lust or a lack of air. When she finally breaks off the kiss, I pant heavily, flushing deeply as the scent of our arousal permeates the air around us.
   

With more than a little aggression, she rips off my shirt and practical tears off my skirt. I moan in desperation, wanting her to take me right up against the door. “Please, Mistress, take me~” I manage as her talons start teasing my cloaca, stroking the outside without actually penetrating the depths within. With a grin that makes me unsure how she wants to eat me (and even more worrying, eager for either result), she lowers herself down and pushes her tongue through the loosened folds of my slit. With a hissing gasp, I spread my legs further to allow her access. After a moment, I realize she has lifted me off the ground completely, supporting my entire body weight from a kneeling position. Knowing how much physically stronger she is does a lot of things to my poor lustful mind, all of them horny and depraved (as my entire being is rapidly becoming).
   

It’s with those thoughts that I have my first orgasm of the night, pleasure ripping through my body like a wave as she plumbs the very depths of my body, talons gripping my legs so tightly I’m surprised (and almost disappointed) that she didn’t draw blood. Before I could properly recover, Mistress lifts me up and throws me on the bed, knocking the breath out of my lungs. As I recover, she disrobes revealing her muscles chest, which sends another fluttering burst of pleasure through my veins. Once completely naked, she slithers across the bed, her body pressing against mine and her lips once again meeting my own. We share more kisses, tongues dancing and hands roving. I stroke up and down her body, reveling in the smoothness of her scales and the power of her muscles lying just below the surface.
   

She hisses into my mouth, starting small and turning into a powerful full bodied resonance. “You’ve got me really worked up, pet. Time to put that silver tongue of yours to work.” With that statement, she pins my arms above my head, and positions her waist directly on my face. With a squeak of pleasure, I eagerly get to work, teasing her folds and flicking my tongue across her hemiclitorus the moment I have access. It almost feels larger than last night, although I don’t have much time to process this as the taste and scent of her body washes over me, completely overwhelming all conscious thought and bringing on another orgasm part way through pleasuring her.
   

At some point she moves, pinning me on my side with one leg in the air, rubbing our cloaca together with lustful abandon. This brings me to another orgasm, and in my throes of pleasure I feel her shift our positions so she can lay flush against my body, grinding against my thigh as her mouth approaches my lower neck… and with burst of intense pleasure and pain, her fangs pierce my scales, blood slowly seeping out and dripping down her lips and my chest. Another orgasm wracks my body even as I feel Mistress reach her own climax. As I’m basking in the afterglow, I can feel her tongue lapping up the blood, a numb feeling settling where she bite me.
   

The cleanup complete, and my blood clotting to her satisfaction (I feel like it should have bled longer, but I am much too tired to give it the thought it likely deserves), Mistress pulls me into her embrace again, hissing with quiet contentment. I’m facing her this time, and with a tired blissful gaze, I glance up at her face. Her yellow eyes are flecked with bits of orange, which matches the few splotches of orange coloration at the very base of her crests. She grins at my love struck gaze, running her talon through my now messy hair. “You’re such a good pet Cammi. I expected more trouble and resistance, but you’ve taken to this very well.”
   

I blush at her praise, even as my brain idly wonders why that would be. Isn’t this normal for ex-humans turned demons? I’ll have to ask about that later, for now I just want to curl up with my mistress and enjoy the bliss of her scent. “I can’t help it. You just smell so good it drives me crazy.” I mumble shyly, burying my head into her chest, relaxing against the slow methodical beat of her heart. Her arms tighten around me, and I soon find myself drifting off to her gentle ministrations.

61