Chapter 2
2.1k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another week another chapter~
Same CWs apply as the first chapter. If you like it, please let me know! If you don't like it, also let me know, but be gentle. :3

 

Chapter 2

   

We stayed curled up for hours without moving, drifting in and out of consciousness. Occasionally she would stir and shift to a different position, and shortly after I would awaken long enough to adapt. At one point, we went for another round, although how long it lasted and when it ended I could not say. Our rest was finally interrupted when a package was delivered, and Mistress Selene announced that it was time for a bath.
   

It took little coxing before I was dressed in my only set of clothes, trailing eagerly behind her through the halls of the manor. Even with my lust sated, I find myself completely enraptured by Selene’s scent, a simple flick of my tongue enough to have me glued to her side and all those confusing thoughts banished. Still, it’s been long enough, I should probably try to understand what has happened to me.
   

Lost in thought, I almost miss it when Sele- Mistress turns and addresses me. “It’s been some time since I last attended my affairs properly. I’ve been in a bit of a rut you see, although your presence has certainly given me a lot of fresh energy and motivation” Her eyes glint with the slightest hint of hunger, which causes me to blush shyly (somehow that small part of my brain telling me how this shouldn’t be happening is back, loud as ever. How I long for the fog to take back my mind so I no longer have to listen to its panic and insecurities).
   

“I bring this up because, as I mentioned the other day, I don’t intend to let you leave my side.Today we’ll bathe, and after that I’ll dress you in some of the new outfits that just arrived.” She continued, her lips curling slightly at the sight of my blush.
   

“M-mistress, can I ask some questions?” I manage to squeak out, unable to hide my nerves. Noticing my discomfort, she slows her stride to match my own, and rubs a hand on my back, soothing me gently. “Of course Cammi, always.”
   

“What happened to me? I mean, why am I like this? How does it work? Am I still even me?” I try to ease into it, but can’t stop the barrage of questions from slipping out. I lean into her arm for comfort, trying to steady my breathing even as we walk. “Oh darling, I had no idea you were so confused. You took to this all so well, I thought you understood what was happening. Here, sit down and I’ll explain.” She pulled me into the large bathroom, sitting down on a stool and pulling me onto her lap. I curled up instinctively, drawing comfort from the feeling of her body.

   

“So, I’ll start from your first question and hopefully be able to explain the other questions from there. You were turned into a demon. Specifically a succubus, which is the species that always happens when humans are rebuilt by one of the incubation pools.The magic and science surrounding these pools is complicated, but the basics are that we use the pools to incubate our eggs, as well as heal and rejuvenate demons who are sick, injured, or simply old.” She stroked my hair as she spoke, each pass of her talons sending a fresh shiver of comfort through my body.
   

“When humans are put into one of the pools, they are transformed into succubi, if they survive. Succubi are demons biologically, but they retain some of the physical traits of humans.” She gives my hair and breasts some extra attention as she says this, causing a light shudder and moan to course through me. I gather myself together to ask another question, gazing up into her yellow/orange eyes as I do so.
   

“So… I’m a full demon. Is that why my mind has changed? Is that why I keep doing things I would never have done before?” I’m specifically thinking of all the sex… of the total submission I’ve been showing towards my captors, who changed me in a way that should terrify me so much more than it does. More than anything, it’s the fact that this doesn’t bother me as much as it should that terrifies me.

   

I begin to worry that I said something wrong, as Mistress Selene looks genuinely confused at my words. “No, what? No, the pool shouldn’t have affected your mind at all. Well, the transformation would adjust your instincts and senses to match your new body, but that shouldn’t be a major change. All that should affect is the way you input information, and what sort of food sources you crave.” She grabs my face with both hands, looking into my eyes with a soft caring expression that causes me to melt inwards slightly. “You are still the same person you were before the transformation, just in a different body.”
   

This doesn’t make any sense (doesn’t it?). I’m different now, I must be. I never had sex before this (not that I didn’t think about it all the time). I’ve never acted this way, never just thrown myself at someone I was attracted to and given up everything to do what they say (except for Master Ellie, who taught me to fight, but that’s because she was my teacher and I was just being respectful. And Miss Gardener was like a mother to me, so of course I would do everything she asked no matter what, and-) I’m drawn to Mistress Selene because of the transformation right? I betrayed humanity because I had no choice (not that humans ever treated me well, and the way they looked at me when I spoke and they could see my tongue was silver, and the way I was constantly discriminated against for daring to be a romantic).
   

I curl up against Mistress Selene, letting out a simmering whimper, and feeling tears roll down my face. She pulls me in tightly, letting out cooing hisses and murmuring gentle comforts. “There there, it’s alright, let it out.” Why is she so kind to me? Why does being around her feel so good? Why does becoming a demon have to feel so right?
   

I’m not sure how long I cried, but eventually I calmed down. “Mistress?” I whisper, feeling an affirmative hiss as she continues to run her talons across my scales. “You said it changed my sense? How did it do that?”
   

It takes a few minutes for her to gather her thoughts, and I spend that time focusing on her heartbeat and scent, tongue flicking lightly as I luxuriate in her presence. “The biggest changes to your body are your sense of smell, your temperature regulation, and your appetite. You are reptilian now, not mammalian, which means you need to eat less often and don’t need to move to regulate your body temperature. In addition, your sense of smell has been heightened a lot. Another change is that you are more sensitive to pheromones, which is likely what you mean when you say I smell good. For the record, you also smell incredible, and the reason I couldn’t stop myself from jumping you when we first met was because of the sheer arousal wafting off you.”
   

I couldn’t help but blush at that, remembering our first meeting. If I recall, it was the same with me. I didn’t resist, and in fact eagerly reciprocated because I could smell how into me she was, and it turned me on something fierce. “So… I’m being controlled by my instincts now?”
   

She can see the hesitation and worry on my face, and is quick to answer in the negative. “No more than when you were human dearest. Your instincts are new, but you can resist them with some effort. If demons were truly ruled by base instincts like you imply, we would never do anything but rut and eat, and I hope to show you later today that there is much more to our society than just those pleasures, as wonderful as they are.” With that last comment, she stroked down my back to the base of my tail, sending another wave of shivers through my body. It’s comforting to know that I haven’t been turned into a sex toy (if somewhat disappointing-)
   

“So I don’t need to eat as much? But, I haven’t eaten at all, why aren’t I hungry?” I ask as soon as the thought enters my mind. I seem to recall being hungry several times over the lat few days, but each time I also got really horny so we just fucked and I forgot about my hunger.
   

“Succubi feed off the energy of living creatures. They can get energy from food like other demons or humans, but their primary source of energy is from other living creatures. The way they can get energy from living creatures varies. Some energy is gained from strong emotions, some energy from drinking blood or eating fresh raw meat. Some energy can also be gained through sex.” Her eyes glinted as she spoke, and I felt another flush of arousal wash through my body.
   

I took a shuddering breath at the revelation. I literally have been feeding off my Mistress’s energy by having sex with her. “So, that’s why I’ve been having so much sex… That’s why I crave it so much, because I need to to survive.” I knew that I was changed and affected, I knew that it wasn’t my fault-
   

“Not quite.” Mistress spoke, shattering my latest attempt to delude myself. “It doesn’t have to be sex. There are many ways that succubi drain energy from others. Some drain energy through combat for instance, spending time sparring and taking energy from their opponents. Others survive off food, simply needing to eat more to sustain their bodies.” I feel the pit in my stomach swirl and knot as every last shred of deniability slips away.
   

“No pet, the reason you are so horny and sexual is because that is just how you are. It’s what you want, and so you follow your instincts to get what you want. You want to be subservient to me, you want to be a toy for sex, and so that is what you are becoming.” She whispers in my ear, her breath tickling me and sending even more heat curling through my body. She’s right (I don’t want her to be), this is what I want. This is something I’ve literally fantasized about (if not specifically). I’m still me. I was always me. (It was wrong of me to deny that).
   

I feel her slipping off my clothes, and her lips meet mine in a moment of rapturous bliss. I return her love, and slowly start to give up everything. My weak mental resistances vanish bit by bit, and within minutes we’re naked on the floor of the bathroom, my Mistress’s talons scratching and clawing at my scales while my own claws dig into her back. She rubs her cloaca against mine, and I feel the nub of her hemiclitorous rubbing against my folds. It really is bigger than before, if only by a little, and just noticing that causes me to shiver and moan into her with fresh intensity.
   

Lost in the passion of her body, I reach a climax quickly, panting on the floor as she continues to use my body to finish herself off. Once that’s complete, we bask in the afterglow for a few moments before she rises and pulls me into the bath with her. We wash and scrub each other, before settling in on one side of the bath. I move to sit next to her, but as I approach she pulls me onto her lap and wraps her arms around me.
   

Curled up in her arms, I think over all these new revelations. I try to deny them again, but it’s too difficult. The truth of it all struck me to my core, and somehow, knowing that I instantly gave in at the slightest pressure is even hotter than if I was changed and broken by magic. Still, I’m guessing that the changes affected me more than Mistress claims, if only in the way I am completely drawn to her. While it’s true I can smell and sense everyone around me, nobody smells as intoxicating as my Mistress does. I flick my tongue idly, enjoying the hint of sex still present in her scent despite the bath.
   

“Mistress, you said you were going to explain your duties to me right? What is it you do? Can I help you at all?” I peer up into her eyes as I address her, once again losing myself in the orange and yellow melody. She smirks when she notices my slightly glazed expression, giving me a light flick on the noses with her tongue before responding.
   

“Oh, I think you’ll be able to help me plenty darling.” She rumbles, putting a hand behind my head. “I am in charge of border security for our province, and our response to the latest human incursion. I need to assess our resources, make a plan, and finally the fun part…” her grin turns predatory as she continues. “We have a prisoner to interrogate, the precious little cleric managed to survive and she might have information we need.”

 

56