Chapter 3
1.7k 0 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is a bit on the short side.... So I'm going to post the next chapter as well. Honestly, I'm kinda annoyed at myself for how I split up this chapter and the next anyway, but my head is a bit too empty to try and reformat anything right now.

Chapter 3

My throat goes dry and numb as I take in her words. It was one thing to give myself up as a toy for the demons, but to betray humanity more concretely? A part of me still resists. Most of me dislikes that idea, in fact. So why is there a tinge of excitement rolling through me? Why does seeing my Mistress with such a dark and hungry gaze send shivers down my spin? Rather than respond in any reasonable way, I bury my face into her chest, trying to sort out the conflicting and terrifying feelings within me.
   

We stay like this for a few more minutes before moving to get dried and dressed. Mistress puts on a smart looking suit with an open vest that causes my heart to flutter at the sight. For me, she picks out a simple cream dress with a small v-neck and no sleeves. At her insistence I wear panties this time, along with a loose pair of slippers. She puts a few clips in my hair to keep it pulled back, and leads me towards the war room, as she calls it with a shiver inducing grin.   

   

The war room itself isn’t anything special. Just a somewhat cramped space filled with tables, shelves, and maps of various demon and human provinces. Spread across the table is an especially detailed map of the province we are currently in, along with some tokens likely representing troops. It seems like most of them are concentrated around the border, which makes sense given recent tensions and my former team’s incursion. Some of the other demons in the room give me looks, but otherwise our entrance is without fanfare or notice.
   

I try to pay attention to what’s going on, but I’m very quickly overwhelmed with all the talk of supplies, troop numbers, and all sorts of administrative stuff. Without background on what most of this means, I’m hopelessly lost and end up lost in my own thoughts, curled up against Mistress Selene as she asks questions and makes decisions.
   

I’ve already accepted the fact that I am now a demon, and subservient to the daughter of this province’s lord. Still, it didn’t really hit me until now that I would be against humanity. Conflict broils within me. On the one hand, until a few days ago I was human, and I don’t want to betray my birth race; the mere thought has me shaking with anxiety. On the other hand, humanity never did much for me personally. I was pushed into “hero training” the moment my gift manifested, and my 22 years have been dominated by that. I was sent on what I now recognize as a suicide mission, the results of which are likely being used as justification for war by the human governments. The demons didn’t instigate this particular conflict, it was humanity. The longer I contemplate, the more I wonder why I’m so resistant to the idea of betraying them.
   

I’m jolted from my thoughts by a talon trailing down my neck and spine. Mistress is looking down at me, and once I make eye contact she addresses me directly. “I know this has been dull, but it’s very important. But now It’s time for us to do something more fun.” Her eyes twinkled as she spoke. “It’s time for us to interrogate our little prisoner. Come along darling.”

   

My heart hammers in my chest as I follow her through the halls and down towards the cells. To my surprise, the cells are actually really nice. They’re full rooms with a real bed, and even a small bathroom in the corner surrounded by a curtain. I was expecting bars and chains, but I suppose this is much better. Curled up on the bed is Charlotte, the girl with the gift of healing who was conscripted for our little band of invaders.

   

Charlotte is a cute human, standing at 5’10”, making her taller than me by a good four inches. Her hair is blonde and thick, curling lightly at the ends. Right now she’s wearing a simple priestess robe, blue trimmed with silver, and inscribed with symbols of the various human gods. Around her neck is a simple collar, and a chain connects her to the wall, although there is plenty of slack to allow her to move anywhere she wants within the room. As I take in her appearance, she sits up and stares at us, doing a double take with eyes growing wide when she sees me. Confusion and fear paint her brown eyes, and she trembles ever so slightly.
   

I shouldn’t be this aroused. I shouldn’t feel a rush of hunger and desire when I look at her. I shouldn’t pay attention to the dampness in my panties, nor should I dwell on all the fantasies I had of being with her even before my transformation. I shouldn’t, but I do. Her scent slams into me with intense force, and I suddenly understand Mistress’s hungry gaze. Humans just smell so good. Different than demons, and nowhere near as intoxicating as Mistress Selene. Yet my body yearns for Charlotte, my mind begins to fog, and my tail curls lightly around my own leg, squeezing gently.

“Good morning little cleric~ Are you ready to answer some questions for us?” My mistress practically purrs with anticipation, and I feel a shiver go down my spine even without being the target. “Maybe we start with your name?” Mistress takes a step forward as she speaks, towering over the prone form of Charlotte still sprawled across the bed.
   

“I- you won’t get anything- Cammi?” She stammers, still processing the scene in front of her. I give her a gentle smile, pushing down my arousal at least for now.
   

“Hey Charlotte, I’m glad to see you survived. Have they been treating you well?” Mistress stays silent, watching me speak with an assessing gaze flirting across her eyes (can’t stare into her eyes right now, don’t want to lose myself again).

   

“Cammi… Are you okay, what did they do to you?” words start to stumble out of her mouth, along with her usual stuttering garbled nonsense that I find oh so charming. I wait for her to take a breath before responding.
   

“I’m doing wonderful! I was very upset when I found out that the demons we’d been killing were just innocent people like any human civilian, and I wanted to atone, so the lord of the house gave me this opportunity. He changed my body into that of a demon, and I’ve been serving Mistress Selene happily since.” I wrap my arms around Mistress’s arms as I speak, allowing a blissful grin to cross my face as I do so.
   

Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, Charlotte looks absolutely horrified. Tears start forming at the corner of her eyes, and I feel my heart melt a bit (even as more heat settles in my loins). I pull myself from my Mistress’s side and slide up in front of Charlotte. “Oh don’t cry sweetie. I’m happy now! Far happier than I used to be. I’m still me.” I give her what I hope is a loving smile and not a predatory smile, and one of my clawed fingers reaches up to brush tears from her eyes. She flinches back, shivering when my talon brushes against her cheek.
   

“Everything is going to be okay Charlotte, I promise.” I can feel magic tingling through my throat and tongue as I speak, my gift adjusting to let me speak exactly how I need to. I sit down on the bed, pulling her into a hug. She stiffens and stifles some sort of cry, shivering against my body. I run my talons through her hair, trying to emulate the way Mistress does it. Giving gentle cooing chirps as I let her sob into me. I can tell she is still very conflicted and scared, but the fact that she isn’t refusing my affection sends a thrill of happiness through me. I try not to think too hard about her scent and the feel of her body against mine, and fail spectacularly.
   

“You’re doing so good. Such a good girl, and so incredibly strong. I’m proud of you for surviving all this time. But it’s okay, you don’t have to keep fighting anymore.” Her sobs intensify as she puts her arms around me and squeezes tightly. I’m not sure how long we sat there, but she cries herself out completely. As she started to calm down, I leaned in and kissed the tears off her face with my tongue, reveling in the taste.
   

“As much as I would like to continue, you seem rather worn out Charlotte” My Mistress speaks up, having been watching with a rather intense gaze. “We’ll have some food delivered and return to talk again tomorrow. Come along Cammi.”
   

I give Charlotte a final kiss on the forehead before following my Mistress out of the room. We barely move out of the cell block before she slams me up against a wall, her gaze full of proud adoration. “Good girl~ You did such a wonderful job loosening her up. If all goes well, I’m not opposed to letting you have her, provided you can properly interrogate her.” she hisses in my ear, causing a moan of pleasure to escape my lips.
   

The thought of Charlotte belonging to me latches into my mind, and I can no longer hold back the flood of arousal. I push my crotch up against Mistress’s leg, grinding and squeaking with pleasure. Mistress gives me a grin tinged with similar arousal, moving her leg against my cloaca. “Oh, you like that idea, pet? Do your best to break her, and you can do anything you want.”
   

A part of me insists that this is wrong, that I shouldn’t be breaking one of my old companions and turning her into my own personal sex slave (not that I have to make her a sex slave… but it’s oh so tantalizing). The dual pleasure of being owned and touched by my Mistress while thinking of all the things I could do with someone so completely subservient to me is overwhelming, and brings me to an orgasm almost immediately. I barely realize it when Mistress practically carries me into her bed, and we spend the next several hours in a haze of pleasure before drifting off to sleep again.

56