Chapter 4
1.9k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Second chapter today! Yeah, this and the last should have just been merged into one. Lesson learned for next time~

 

Chapter 4

 

I stir awake in my Mistress’s arms, finding even more of my mental barriers and resistances gone. All those pesky thoughts about betraying humanity have vanished, as well as any compunctions I had about Charlotte. If anything, I find myself eagerly anticipating the interrogation session later today.
   

When Mistress woke, we went down to the kitchens for lunch (apparently letting a succubus feed from you is draining, and she’ll likely have to eat more often). I shared some of her food, enjoying the seasoned raw meat far more than I expected. It’s still not as good as sex with my Mistress, but at this point I’m not sure anything in life is better than that.
   

I dress myself in a pretty pink sundress, showing off my shoulders and complimenting my purple scales. My scales seem more pronounced now than they did when I was first changed. If I had to guess, I’d say that the changes needed time to settle in. I twirl lightly, giggling at the way my dress spins around my body. I am so beautiful now, far more so than when I was human. I frown lightly. Apparently remembering my old body makes me upset, so I make a note to not think about that anymore. My mood is lifted when I see how cute I look while pouting, and it’s lifted even more when Mistress comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.
   

“You’re in a good mood today.” She says, leaning down slightly to rest her head on my shoulder. I can’t help but give a shiver at her attention, hugging her arms closer to me even as my tail entwines itself with her tail.
   

“Yes Mistress, and why shouldn’t I be? I’m beautiful, I have a mistress who showers me with affection, and I get to play with an adorable human later.” I giggle at that last sentence. I have certainly adapted to being a demon far faster then I would have ever expected, and what might have terrified me but a few weeks ago now has me giddy with excitement.
   

“I’m glad you’re so happy dearest. If you’re ready, we can head on over now… unless you need a snack before we go?” Her talons reach beneath my skirt, playing with my cloaca ever so lightly. I spread my legs to give her better access, and lean backwards into her grasp. It was another half hour before we left the room, a bright glow surrounding us both.
   

The giddy excitement bubbling up within me remains even when we enter Charlotte’s cell, and by then it’s joined by a predatory hunger. She’s kneeling at the side of her bed, offering a prayer to one of the goddesses. Seeing her vulnerable form and tasting the fear wafting off of her, I realize that there can never be peace between humans and demons. They are such perfect prey, and every natural instinct within me demands that I subjugate her. That I devour her mind and soul. That I make her irrevocably mine.
   

Filled with a new found clarity of purpose, I slink into the room and plop myself down on the bed next to her. She flinches, but doesn’t open her eyes. When I don’t speak up or make any movements, she continues her prayer. “...Bless me with strength to persevere, and shield my mind from their twisted magics…” I’m happy to let her finish, as giving her freedom and respecting her wants is the easiest and most effective way to break her (As to how I know this, it’s a combination of my own proclivities as a human and various discussions with Mistress that occurred between our love making).
   

Finished with her prayer, she stands up and sits on the other end of the bed, away from me. Nervous and tense, her gaze flicked up and down my body before glancing around the room. Mistress was sitting on a chair in the corner, filling out some paperwork and glancing up at us occasionally. I break the silence just as she’s about to speak, both asserting my control and giving her the illusion that she wasn’t about to give in herself. That illusion of self control is very important, as when it finally shatters the result will be delicious.
   

“How are you doing today Charlotte dear?” I let my tongue curl around the name Charlotte as I speak, enjoying the way my demon tongue twists the sounds to make it sound more exotic and less human. I could easily say her name with my old human accent, but it’s so much more fun to play with sounds and language.
   

“I’m… Still a prisoner.” She speaks up hesitantly, but there is more bravery and defiance in her voice than there was yesterday.
   

“Have you been eating right? Bed comfortable?” I continue to quiz her, enjoying the look of confusion that flirts across her face at my obvious concern. I give a toothy grin, revealing my sharp teeth and fangs. “I might be a demon now, but you haven’t become any less important to me.” I rest one of my hands on hers gently. She flinches, but doesn’t pull back.
   

“I- uh. Yes, the food has been good…” She starts slowly, but I quickly interrupt with some shameless flirting.
   

“And the bed? If you’re unsure, I’m happy to help you get a good feel for it.” I let my voice drop slightly, feeling my gift shift my throat slightly to achieve the perfect balance of husky and sulky for maximum seduction. The effect is instant, as she blushes, pulls her hand back, and whispers a short prayer under her breath. “Saints give me strength to resist the demons.”
   

“You’re so completely adorable.” I can’t help but chuckle at her reaction. “Is there anything you want or need? More clothes perhaps? Paper and writing instruments?” I shift the topic, opting to build trust and good will before properly breaking her. I want her to be my pet, but more than that I want her to want to be my pet. It’s a bit more work, but I think I can do it.
   

She hesitates again, looking for the trap and apparently not seeing it. “I… I think I would like another set of clothes? Just, a regular set of robes. Nothing slutty or revealing.” There is a light blush in her face, and I make a mental note to get some slutty clothes to mix in with the modest ones.
   

“Of course! I’ll get some things together and bring it by when I visit tomorrow~” I lean forward and brush a strand of hair from her face as I speak, resulting in a startled blush and yet another flinch. I get her to look into my eyes though, and I lock my gaze with hers.
   

“Such a good girl, telling me what you want. I want you to be happy, so anything you ask for I will try to get for you. Your happiness and comfort is very important to me. I want you to be comfortable and relaxed.” I hissed with a gentle melody, gently stroking up and down her face with my talons. There is a light panic and struggle in her gaze for a brief moment, but as she takes in my words it fades and she relaxes into my hand. I cup her cheek, my thumb moving along her chin and brushing across her lips. I’m rewarded with a shudder, but not the usual shudders of fear.
   

“I want you to be relaxed around me. I would never hurt you without your permission. You’re safe around me, always safe with me.” I repeat this over and over again while not breaking eye contact. The more I speak, the better I get at it. I feel the magic of my gift shifting my tongue and throat to hit the correct tones for maximum enthrallment. The increasingly empty look behind her eyes fills my groin with heat, and my nipples harden visibly. I let this go one for probably 10 minutes, before I finally pulled back and let her go.
   

“Thanks for spending time with me today! Do let me know if you need anything, and I’ll be back tomorrow.” I shift my voice back to my usual tone, and awareness starts to return to her. She shakes her head a few times, obviously trying to figure out what just happened. Before she can speak, Mistress and I have started leaving. I hear a quick and stammering “Bye Cammie” before the door shuts.
   

That night Mistress shows me just how proud of me she is, and I curl up in bed feeling full and energetic. 

 

56