Chapter 5
2.5k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

 

The next day I gathered a few sets of clothes for Charlotte. I picked out three, one of them being the same general style as her current cleric’s garb, one being casual wear in the form of a blouse and loose trousers, and the last outfit being a very short skirt and a top that would reveal her entire midriff. I doubt I can get her to wear the slutty one today, but it’s all about planting seeds.
   

Charlotte is praying again when I arrive, and I once again sit quietly on the bed next to her while she finishes. She doesn’t flinch away this time, which I see as positive progress. “Hello Charlotte, how are you doing today?”
   

She settles down on the other side of the bed, trying her best to look resolute and proper. In my eyes it just looks absolutely adorable, and I feel a hunger stirring gently within me.
   

“Given the circumstances, I think I’m doing alright?” She poses it as a question, some hesitation slipping through her already crumbling facade.

   

“Only alright? Well, I’ll do my best to change that” I coo gently, sliding a little closer to her. Her eyes go wide for a second until I pass over the carefully folded clothes.
   

“I got you three outfits, with some variation in style. I’m serious about making you more comfortable. I do still care about you after all.” I give the lightest of pouts at the end, making it clear how I feel about the hostile front she tries (and often fails) to put up.
   

I’m rewarded with a blush as she examines the clothes. “These are… nice. I think… I’ll try wearing one now?” Another question, which I can’t help but smile at. She’s already accepted that I hold the power here, and each time she asks for permission to do something simple, she brings herself deeper into my thrall.
   

“Of course! I would love to see you in any of those outfits.” I give her an enthusiastic response. She takes the modest robe and scampers behind the curtain that marks off her bathroom. I don’t push it, although a part of me had wanted to see her change in front of me.
   

“How… Do I look?” She stands in front of me, arms clasped behind her back and a bashful expression on her face. I can’t help but stand and stalk over to her. Charlotte’s eyes go wide at my approach, and she shivers when I stand close to her.
   

“You look absolutely adorable.” I let one of my talons run up and stroke the side of her cheek. She shivers, but I can tell that this time it isn’t fear. “Do you like it when I touch you?” I ask, feeling the tingle in my throat as my magic adjusts my tone. The words that come out are silky and hypnotic, and I can already see her starting to relax.
   

“It’s oddly comforting. I… You’re still you?” She sounds almost pleading, desperate for the slightest permission to enjoy this.
   

“Of course. I’ve always been me. If anything, I am more me now than I was before. The me of before would have never admitted to being attracted to you.” I continue to stroke her face as I speak, keeping a simple rhythm as I stare in her eyes.
   

“I… I always thought you were attractive as well.” She blushes intensely, and I can’t help myself. I lean in and give her a kiss. It’s a chaste kiss, lips only and I don’t linger. Still, it’s enough to completely overload her.
   

I lead her back to the bed, hissing soft words of comfort and encouragement.”It’s wonderful isn’t it? Being true to yourself. Not holding anything back. Giving into your thoughts and desires. It’s freeing.” She nods, a hand absently touching her lips where I kissed her. My instincts say I could probably break her today, but I hold back. I want her to want me. More than just that, I want her to admit that she wants me.
   

“I’ve got other things to take care of my little Charlotte, but I’ll be back tomorrow. Let a guard know if you need anything before then, alright dearest?” She nods, a flash of disappointment crossing her face. I make sure to stop at the door, and very deliberately turn back to look at her before I go. The longing in her expression ignites a fire within me, and it takes several hours with Mistress before I feel like I can control myself again.

*****

   

The next day comes soon enough, and I again go to visit Charlotte. Mistress sits in the corner to watch, as always. Charlotte squirms nervously as I enter the room, but by the scent on the air it isn’t fear. I give her a smile, unable to hide the predatory feelings welling up within me. I notice she’s wearing the more casual outfit, rather than the much more modest robe. Not that the casual clothes are inappropriate in any way, and more’s the shame for it.
   

“Good morning Charlotte~” I sit on the bed next to her, much closer than my previous visits. Rather than drawing back, she inches slightly closer as she turns herself to face me.
   

“Hi Cammi.” She mumbles, shy and blushing. This is far easier than I had anticipated, but so much sweeter than I had ever hoped. I can’t help but tilt her chin up, looking her directly in the eyes.
   

“What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you?” I pump up the innocence in my voice, making her blush even further.
   

“H-hi Cammi. It’s good to see you again.” Her voice starts to trail off slightly as she loses herself in my eyes. I flick my tongue out gently, tasting her arousal.
   

“It’s so wonderful to see you as well. You seem more excited than usual today, has anything good happened?” I ask, not breaking eye contact even as I start to stroke her face. She leans into it as she responds.
   

“I just had some good dreams is all.” She blushes again, somehow more fiercely than before.
   

“Dreams, was it?” I lean in close, lips almost brushing against hers. “Tell me about those dreams.”
   

Charlotte gulps, her breathing becoming heavier. “You came to visit me…” She starts, before hesitating slightly.
   

“Go on” I hiss, my throat tingling with magic.
   

“You wanted me to wear the slutty outfit. Made me strip in front of you. It was…” She trails off, her blush betraying exactly how she felt about it all.
   

“That sounds like a lovely dream. I have been wanting to see you in that outfit. Would you like to put it on for me now?” I push forward, perhaps a little more eager than was wise. It doesn’t turn out to be a problem however, as Charlotte is so far lost in my gaze and so thoroughly aroused she only manages a blush and nod before sliding off the bed and collecting the slutty clothes. I interrupt her again when she moves for the curtains.
   

“Oh, there’s no need to go all the way back there. I don’t mind seeing you change.” My tone indicates that I very much want to see her change, and at her shivers, I can guess that she wanted the same.
   

“Yes Cammi…” She mumbles, sounding slightly dazed. Whether it’s my hypnotic techniques or her own arousal, she seems to be almost floating as she takes off her clothes. Pulling off the blouse reveals her modest bust, unrestrained by bands or bras. When she slips off her pants, her arousal is obvious, given the fluids soaking her panties and even starting to leak down her legs.
   

She pulls on the sheer crop top, nipples hardening as she does so. The micro skirt goes on next, barely low enough to hide her wetness. “How… Do I look?” She asks, glazed and aroused.
   

“Absolutely ravishing. Although, isn’t it uncomfortable to wear wet panties like that? You’d be so much more comfortable if you took them off.” I speak with smooth eroticism, not even trying to disguise my intentions. Charlotte simply nods, before hooking her fingers under the band and pulling off her panties, stepping out of them before approaching me.

   

I adjust myself slightly, before pulling her onto my lap. The feeling of her bare skin against my scales fills me with intense lust, and I can’t stop myself from moving in and kissing her. She returns the kiss, moaning with pleasure as my tongue slides between her lips. My talons run up and down her back, one of them settling on her bare ass and groping her gently.
   

“C-cammi… please…” She whimpers into me.
   

“Please? What are you asking for, pet?” I hiss into her ear, flicking the lobe with my tongue as I do so. She shudders and moans in response, before letting out a light cry of pleasure.
   

“Take me please, I can’t take it anymore. I keep dreaming about you, and I can’t resist anymore. I want to feel-” Before she even finishes I’ve pushed her onto the bed. Pushing up her crop top, my lips and tongue move from her face to her breasts. The taloned hand that was groping her ass moves to the front, teasing and stroking her wet pussy.
   

I lose myself in pleasure, so intensely focused on tasting her. She gasps and moans, her hands desperately feeling my body in return. It’s barely any time at all before she has a powerful orgasm, and simply lays there panting while I remove her clothes. Before I can do anything else however, I feel my Mistress come up behind me, one hand snaking around to grab my breast while the other slides under my skirt to play with my cloaca.
   

“M-mistress, ahh!” is all I can get out before her touch sends me over the edge to an orgasm.
   

“You looked like you were having so much fun, and I wanted to join in.” She hisses possessively, her eyes roaming over both of us unrestrained. With several quick swipes, she shreds my clothes to ribbens and pushes me down on the bed next to Charlotte, who is watching with rapt attention and obvious arousal, even with her recent orgasm.
   

One hand on my neck, Mistress begins to finger me relentlessly, and I can’t help but cry and moan with pleasure. I have another shuddering orgasm, or maybe my previous one hadn’t fully ended yet. Either way, I’m completely overcome by bliss. Mistress slips off her pants, revealing her smooth slit, hemiclitoris poking out- no, it’s more than that.
   

“Mistress?” I gaze at the full size hemipenis emerging from her cloaca. It looks to be a comfortable six inches, and I feel a heat growing within me as I watch it emerge.
   

“Oh this? Demon bodies are adaptable. Since I’ve been so dominant over you, it was easy to direct my energies into growing this addition. After all, it is hard to properly breed another girl without the right tools.” Her eyes are hungry as she speaks, and another flash of heat washes over me as I register the word ‘breed’.
   

Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from spreading my legs to invite her in. Mistress moves between my legs before her new member pushes into my cloaca. The pleasure of being filled hits me before she even starts moving, and it only gets more intense as she begins to pound me into the bed. At first it’s slow and experimental, since she obviously hasn’t used a hemipenis before, but after a minute or so she speeds up, her confidence and technique improving.
   

“You like this right? Being my slutty pet?” She pants, gripping my legs for support as she moves harder, fucking the thoughts out of my head. It’s all I can do to squeak and moan my appreciation.

   

“Because you are mine. Both of you are.” She glances at Charlotte, who has started touching herself as she watches us, completely enraptured. “I’ve let you have your fun, breaking her, but now I’m going to take her for my own.” She thrusts deeply into me with those words, a blast of semen gushing from her hemipenis as she gasps through her orgasm. The feeling of her orgasm inside me brings me to another of my own. Or maybe I haven’t stopped orgasming, it’s really hard to tell.
   

She pulls out, leaving me in my blissed out haze as she moves on to Charlotte. Pinning her arms over her head with one hand, Mistress enters her slick snatch without pause or resistance. Charlotte moans, shuddering with pleasure as her new Mistress fucks her into proper submission.
   

I can’t help but touch myself watching them, and it’s not long before Mistress has another orgasm, this time filling up Charlotte. Crawling over, I sit up and give Mistress a deep passionate kiss. “May I keep playing with Charlotte Mistress?” I ask, all the dominance I have shown over the last few days melting away completely in just a few short minutes.
   

“Of course pet, the two of you can play as much as you want.” She pinches my nipples as she speaks, causing a chirp of surprise before letting me go. I lean over Charlotte, kissing her passionately even as I feel Mistress’s hemipenis pushing up against my exposed rear yet again.
   

The next few hours pass in a blur, as we fuck each other for what feels like forever. Eventually Charlotte collapses asleep, not having the stamina we demons possess. Mistress continues to fuck me, although her movements have slowed and her eyes have a light glaze to them. With a final spurt, she collapses onto me, breathing heavily.
   

I stroke her crests, reveling in the way she shivers. “You’re mine. I’m in control. I’m strong enough to resist.” She mumbles, too exhausted to hold back her thoughts.
   

“Resist what Mistress?” I ask, although I suspect I already know, especially given the way my throat tingles as I speak.
   

“Resist you. Succubi are already so good at manipulation, your bodies are built for it.” She mumbles, sounding almost docile in her exhaustion. “With your silver tongue, you’re even more powerful. I saw you break Charlotte in only three days. Even some of the oldest succubi would have spent weeks. You’re a natural. Not to mention your scent. The only reason you don’t have the whole manor at your beck and call is because I claimed you. I broke you. You’re mine.” She mumbles, repeating these words like a mantra.
   

“Yes, and you’ve done such a good job. I’m yours, Mistress.” I coo, gently stroking her crests as words slip through my lips. “You’re so strong and dominant, you can do anything. You broke the most powerful succubus, and next you’ll break humanity.”
   

“That’s right, I’ll beat all the humans. They are weak. Deserve to serve us.” Her voice sounded more sure, more confident. “I’ll become a hero of the demons.”
   

“That’s right. And after you’ve united the lands, you can take the throne as the new demon empress. After all there is none as deserving as you.” I continue to whisper sweet temptation into her ears, shuddering at the way she reacts. “But for now, just rest. You’ve had a long day, and it's so comfortable laying against my body is it not?”
   

She nuzzles into my chest at those words, mumbling about comfort.

   

“That’s right, so very comfortable. You’ve never felt this comfortable around another person have you? Never been this enchanted. And I’m yours. You can always be with me.” I continue, feeling my gift enhance every word I speak. Selene smiles, feeling satisfied in herself. I grin slightly, and can’t help myself from adding “as long as you remember that You Are Mine.”
   

With a final shudder of pleasure, Selene falls asleep on top of me, while Charlotte sleeps to the side of both of us. It’s been a long day, but there is so much to do going forward. I’m going to be very busy, helping Selene take over two sentient races. I slip into a pleasant slumber, enjoying the warmth of my lover and our new pet, dreaming of the future and all it holds for us.

 

This is the last chapter of this story! Could I have written more? Yeah, for sure. That's why I'm writing a sequel. Why a sequel and not just continuing this one? Cause I'm shifting to a different PoV, and wanted to separate the two a bit. I hope you've all enjoyed this story, and I'll have another chapter of something next week. Will it be the first chapter of the sequel? Will it be one of the half dozen other stories I'm writing? Honestly, not even god knows, and certainly not me.

60