Changes (Mehak’s POV)
866 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mehak's POV]

Right now I am laying on my bed and Mayuri should be taking Abhi to the hospital while taking care of some things in between.

On the surface, I know that what we are doing is wrong and that I should be stopping Mayuri from doing so but deep down when I think about Mayuri's face when she does stuff like this is just so charming.

I mean she speaks in an innocent and cheerful manner when talking about torturing Abhi and her face which is filled to brim with satisfaction, happiness and that crooked smile she had when torturing him.

I KNOW!, I know very well that this should be disturbing and that I should be scared of Mayuri b-but I-I-I CANT FEEL THAT WAY!.

I feel a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment when I see Mayuri doing this stuff.

At first, when I read about stuff like this on the internet after reading through Mayuri's diary I was just interested in that YANDERE personality of hers but after seeing her do stuff like that in front of my eyes, I-I got an urge to also try doing this stuff.

So I proposed the idea of me trying this stuff in order to understand, why does she enjoy doing these things.

At first, I hesitated to bring down the bat but the moment I hit him, a great shock went through my body.

Immediately I started thinking about all the times he had bothered me and tried to cross the line, a-and .... and realizing that right now I can give him punishment for that stuff, I with little hesitation brought down the bat to hit him.

Then more of those memories started playing in my head and every time I hit him, the hesitation went away little by little until there was none.

Without hesitation, I tortured him. At first, I thought of this as his punishment and a mean to get the frustration about various things out of my head but down the road, I started enjoying it a little bit and the moment I realized this I couldn't bring down the bat anymore and Mayuri interrupted by speaking in between.

Immediately I also knew why I started feeling happy, that was because of a sense of superiority and domination over someone you don't like.

Now I know why Mayuri enjoys this stuff, it gives her a sense of superiority and domination when she tortures or does bad things to someone she doesn't like as by doing this she feels good about herself for being superior to someone, it also serves as a mean for her to vent all of her frustrations.

And observing her do this stuff I just can't help but get happy for her as she's doing something she enjoys, I know very well that she studies hard and trains herself every day just for my sake and seeing that I get very happy and emotional as I know that there's someone in the world who thinks this much about me.

I mean even when I act spoiled or show my bad points in front of her or someone else, she doesn't lecture me but instead changes her own ways to match up with mine.

But seeing all this I also get very angry and sad, as this is just like she doesn't do anything for her own self and just keeps doing stuff for me or both of us, I also want her to do things that she herself enjoys and now that I know through her diaries and today's experience that she enjoys torturing people she doesn't like, I can't help but feel happy for her and not disgusted or terrified by it.

Also what right do I have to lecture her about this even though I also enjoyed doing it a little bit in the end?

So I will also not lecture her and will try to change my ways to match up with hers and if in the end, I can't do it then I will simply support the things that she enjoys, just like I did today even though it was just a little support because I am sure that she would also do the same.

And just like I have thought before it's not like I hate her for doing this stuff, in fact, I enjoy it a little seeing her do these things.

.

.

.

.

Hmm, she still isn't back yet, was there any trouble?

No, don't worry it was a perfect plan, so she will be back soon.

.

.

.

.

Now that I think about it, our appearance has also changed quite a lot.

For the similarities, both of us are 179 cm in height and that's it.

Mayuri's breasts are D-Cup and in a side-set and perfect shape. She has an athletic and toned body due to all the exercises and training she does. I mean whenever I see her naked during the bath, I can't help but just stare at her perfect body which is slightly brown but mostly white while getting heated up down there. I may not be able to uphold for 2 more years until we both have graduated high school.

She hasn't dyed her hair, so it's still jet black but she cuts her hair to always remain at shoulder length and most of the time tie it into a short ponytail, combining this with her well-toned body she just looks so mature and ahead of her age.

Her face shape has changed into a rectangle one, with the previous chestnut like eyes becoming and more narrow and mouth becoming a little round and thin, mixing this with her east Asian type nose she looks just like a Korean beauty.

But she doesn't do any makeup or apply cosmetics due to which there's slight acne around her nose and some barely visible dark circles.

So I tell her every time to apply makeup as that will make her beauty stand out more but she always refuses me saying, "I only want to show big sis my natural and real face and not some modified one as that makes me feel like I am hiding my real self from big sis and I don't want to do that" with a broad smile on her face.

I mean how the fuck can I tell her not to worry about such stuff because this clearly means so much to her.

So every now and then I remind her to do makeup just to listen to that line and start feeling embarrassed.

As for my own appearance, I don't have a well-toned body like Mayuri as I have a thin waist with long, slender and smooth legs. My breast size is B-Cup and in slender shape. Sometimes I feel jealous by looking at Mayuri's and other girl's breasts but thinking about how Mayuri says that she loves them as they fit perfectly in her hands and mouth, I also start to feel good about them.

Just like before I have silver hair, which I got from my mother but it has become more lustrous and it reaches down to my waist. I have also curled them a little towards the end and most of the time I keep them in a horsetail hairstyle.

My face has become oval with my nose still being a little small and lips being not so thick or not so thin so maybe like in a middle?

My skin has also become more white as I don't go outside much as compared to Mayuri who has to go for training and exercises every day, as Mayuri doesn't touch makeup so I also only apply it a little to hide any marks or to make some facial features a little potent.

Till now no one has found out about our relationship as we have been really careful and secretive about it but the carefulness only has to stay till we graduate high school as then we can buy an apartment and live there while going to college every day in some different country or state. So there would be no need to be careful or secretive anymore in the house.

.

.

.

.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, now I am bored why isn't she coming back?

Did something really happen? maybe I should go to the hospital to chec..... *beep**beep *, huh? a message?.... OH! FROM MAYURI!.

It seems like everything is fine and the police didn't even show up in the hospital.

It took some time to finish this, as she had to explain the whole thing to Abhi's parents. Of course not the truth as then Mayuri would get in trouble.

Maybe as Mayuri has become so competent, I should also try to become someone who is competent so that I don't have to depend too much on Mayuri and at the same time become more helpful for her.

.

.

.

.

AH! she came BACK!, I need to prepare for a hug now, oh how spoiled she has becom....... heh?

WHAT! SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER!

AH! I see she must have wanted to remove all the dirt and impurities from her body before hugging me she probably doesn't want Abhi's smell that is on her clothes to touch my body.

AWWWW! HOW CUTE!

Then she suddenly spoke in a delighted manner, "Oh yes! big sis as the summer vacations are near I have decided that we should go on a 2-week trip to just free ourselves from the daily life"

FUCK! seems like my high school graduate pledge WILL NOT LAST LONG!

29