Mayuri’s Daily life
786 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Diary]

7th April, 2019

Sunday (08:30 PM)

Dear Diary,

On Monday after the bastard got admitted to the hospital, his parents came and I explained the story to them, at first they didn't believe me but after hearing the same thing from the bastard, they started to believe it and wanted to call the police immediately.

And I was prepared for police investigation also, but it seems like the treatment worked so wonderfully that the bastard himself told his parents to not call the police over and over again. Seeing which his parents decided to not call the police.

But even if in the future they change their mind and do call them then at that time as well I will be prepared. So there's no need to think about it anymore and I should again focus most of my thoughts on big sis again.

On Tuesday, when I went to school there was already a huge uproar about the whole incident and many students came to ask me, " Mrs. President are you OK!?"

"Mrs. President, are you hurt anywhere?"

"Thank god Mrs. President is OK!"

"What happened to Abhi Sharma was really regretful".

"Mrs. President is your sister also ok?"

Giving all the answers with a smile on my face was really tiring but I endured it somehow by thinking about what kind of things I would do to every one of them if they try to get too close to big sis.

For a certain boy, I thought maybe I should mix a drug in his food to make him infertile.

For a certain girl, I thought maybe I should gouge out her eyes and stick it on her boobs.

Of course, I would not do this stuff as even though it sounds like fun it will take away my time spend together with big sis as I learned from the bastard's treatment, so I will only play with them if they try to cross the boundary for either me or big sis, because once they have crossed the boundary then getting them out of the picture is necessary as in the future they would just bother both of us and take away more of our time spent together.

But just thinking about it is fine as it lets me endure their endless shit and well it's a hell a lot of fun.

On Wednesday, again same shit happened but on that day I noticed something.

That everyone puts on a mask in front of everyone just like me because on Tuesday they were coming to me like flies asking whether the bastard is fine or not but on Wednesday either they were making jokes on him or just forgot who the bastard is.

Seeing that I realized that everyone has a public mask and a private face just like me and big sis.

I thought that these fake faces were just something exclusive to us but it seems like I was very wrong as people are not that simple.

Maybe the bastard also has a private face?.

But I will never get to know it because today report came that he has switched schools, Hmmmm... the treatment really worked wonder.

Meeeeehhh WELL, I don't have any interest in them so let's think about them when they cross the boundary.

On Thursday, big sis and I started making plans for the trip, the summer vacation would be starting toward the end of May, so we still have a month but deciding on where to go and the bookings and preparations take a lot of time.

So big sis first went to take Mr. and Mrs. Jansha's permission, at first they insisted they would also come with them but after some persuasion, they sighed and agreed but told us that instead of 2 weeks make the trip 1 week or they would not allow us, so we agreed on a trip for 1 week.

They also said that after coming back they would take our health test to check if we have taken any alcohol or drugs, for which they don't have to worry about as big sis said she wants to live a long life so of course, I will also follow her.

After getting their permission, now was the time to decide where should we go for the trip?.

On Friday, we still weren't able to figure out where to go.

On Saturday, we were able to come up with a destination and it was GOA.

It's a small state which is located on the edge of the ocean, most of the time it's rainy weather their and there are also many beautiful beaches, landscapes, and tourist spots there, so it's a perfect place for a summer vacation.

We also booked a 5-star hotel near the beach and a single room, the room has a large comfy bed, some furniture, and decorations that most hotels have and a private pool on the balcony. Though it looks beautiful in the pictures but the reality will only be seen when we actually go there.

After that, it was time to buy some clothes but it was already too late so big sis said to buy them some other time.

And now it's today i.e Sunday, as usual, I woke up at 05:00 AM.

First I did my brush, then went to the toilet with my phone, because just sitting there without doing nothing is boring as fuck and I could just think of big sis during that time but it starts to make my bottom hot and I get a strong urge to touch it but I have promised myself that big sis will be the first one to ever touch it and feel it, so I take my phone with me to the toilet to distract myself from breaking a promise.

After that, I go to big sis's room to see if she's awake, most of the time she's asleep as she's a heavy sleeper so I just casually go next to her and just stare at her beautiful face while crouching next to her bed.

After staring at her for 10-15 minutes I start to get motivated to do something and when my motivation is filled, I go out for jogging and exercises and while coming back I go to the karate school for some practice and come back home by 07:30 AM.

During this time big sis is still asleep, so I go inside her bathroom and start filing the tub and making sure that the temperature is right. After finishing the preparations, I wake big sis up with a big smile on my face, seeing which she also smiles back and I bend down a little to kiss her lips for a good morning kiss.

Then she also does her brush and toilet which I watch very obediently because I don't want to miss anything that big sis does if possible but she always seems to push me out whenever she goes to the toilet, seems like she's not comfortable with it but it's nothing to be worried about.

I pull out my phone and open the live app which shows me everything that happens inside the toilet as I have installed a hidden camera in there and just like always big sis is just reading a book.

But this scene is also interesting every day, as I get to see big sis making various faces while reading the book it's like there's never a boring moment when watching big sis all day.

When she comes out of the toilet, we go and take a bath together that I prepare every day.

Then just like always we have breakfast and by the time everything is finished it's 08:30 AM and Mr. and Mrs. Jansha also wake up from their sleep.

This is what mostly happens every day, so there's nothing new.

If there's a school then we leave for school at 09:00 AM as the school starts at 09:45 AM.

But today was a holiday so we went to big sis's room and talked about various stuff, big sis mostly talked about the trip, the school and some small problems she's facing. I also talked about some of my own minor problems about how much I hate the students at school, and what kind of fun things I think about them, hearing which big sis laughed loudly and said, "That's interesting maybe I should I also try it?".

Then we finished our homework and had lunch. Then we went outside for a walk as big sis really like to stay holed up inside the house.

By the time we reached home, it was almost noon and now I am writing the diary while big sis is doing some stuff on the computer.

Mayuri

[Mayuri's POV]

HMMMMMMMM! it seems like big sis is too busy with a computer to look my way so let's play with her a bit.

I get from the bed and slowly approach the chair where big sis is sitting and grab her behind while burying my head in her nape, "Big sis stop playing with the computer and just look at me!" with a pout on my face.

Big sis turned her head around and kissed me on the cheek, "Ohhhh, did you start to feel lonely or jealous? I am sorry, I was just planing out what to do during our trip" she said with a smile on her face.

"Then do the planning for later, we still have a lot of time" I said in a little seductive tone and slowly moved my hands inside her nightgown and grabbed big sis's breasts which fit perfectly in my hands and started squeezing them.

"Haah..... haaaa..... AH!.....y-yes.....p-pinch there a little........HYAAAAA!........haaaaaa....ha... Oh Dear come near" she said in a rough voice and bent her face backward to show me her lips and opened it while sticking her tongue out, which I received by lifting my face from her nape and sucking her tongue with my mouth while massaging her breasts and pinching them at various places.

Right about now my bottom also starts getting a little hot and wet.

Big sis's situation is also in the same as she tries to touch her vagina with her hands but retreats her hands every time because just like with me she also made a promise that I will be the first one to touch it and feel it.

And OH FUCK! do I want to touch it, but both us know that once we reach there then none of us can stop even if we get caught in middle, which I have no worry about but big sis still seems to worry about that a little so this trip is also a way for us really go wild with no worry about someone catching us.

Seeing big sis's and my own trouble to stay away from the other's vagina I regretfully separate my lips from her lips and continue to massage her breasts for some time and then with a goodnight kiss I go to my room to sleep.

[Author's POV]

From the voting the book which is picked is the Villainous One.

From now on there will a poll in every chapter regarding the basic structure of the book so MAKE SURE TO ANSWER THEM!

 

26