Summer Vacation
845 13 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Diary]

14th April, 2019

Sunday (09:00 PM)

Dear Diary,

                      On Monday, I and big sis went shopping for some stuff required for the trip. Firstly, we went to a cosmetics shop where we bought sunscreen and big sis bought some makeup stuff for herself. After that we were on our way to the clothing store but big sis had to go to the toilet so we went to the nearby toilet cabin and just as I was also going inside big sis shut the door with a polite smile on her face, but I could see her warning that said don't do that again. At that moment I thought if it had been the toilet in the house then I would have been able to see.

Just as I was waiting for big sis to come out, I saw the bastard walking in the crowd with a cane in his hands along with a cervical collar and few healing patches stuck on his arms and cheeks. Seeing that I unintentionally laughed inside my mind thinking SERVES HIM RIGHT!.

So I went near him from behind and put a hand on his shoulders because he didn't keep his promise.

Feeling a hand on his shoulders the bastard slowly turned his head around and seeing the look of worry on my face started trembling horribly.

"OH MY! to think that the injuries were so bad, IF! ONLY IF! I had reached there earlier this wouldn't have happened, I am so sorry Abhi..." I said with a little remorse, due to which tears started accumulating around his eyes and his legs also started shaking.

I went close to his ears and with a soft angry voice that only he could hear I said, "Why did you drop out of school? Did you forgot our promise of meeting every Friday for your inspection?."

"I-I-I-I am So-Sorry, the mark on my chest got removed s-so....." he said in a feeble voice.

"Hmmm, so you thought WHAT!, that you could run away? and of course the doctors will remove the mark when they see it during treatment, do you think I am dumb?" I continued speaking in a soft angry voice.

"N-N-No I-I-I SS-Sorry....." now tears started running down his cheeks.

I pulled out my handkerchief and softly started cleaning his tears, "Don't cry, there's nothing to cry about, I just took the photos to leak out in case you think about doing something funny and even if mark is no longer there and many would believe it to be just photoshop but that still wouldn't stop them from making you a laughing stock" with a little concern in my voice.

After wiping away his tears I put both of my hands on his shoulders and said, "So, don't do anything funny again like dropping out of school, but since you have already done it, I will only give you the last warning. So on this Friday come inside that abandoned house on 05:00 PM for your inspection OKAY!?" with a broad smile on my face.

He only shook his head upside down frantically and went away.

The handkerchief that was now stained with his tears was thrown into the garbage and I cleaned my arms with water. By the time all was done, big sis also came out of the toilet cabinet and I told her everything that happened, hearing which she sighed and said, "Now we would also have to buy a new handkerchief."

Then we made our way to the shopping center and bought some summer clothes along with two pairs of swimsuit.

By the time we were finished it was 05:00 PM and were feeling hungry so went to a nearby restaurant and ordered a chicken Salami Pizza along with a butterscotch shake which big sis and I sipped with a single straw, due to which big sis was smiling bashfully throughout on our way home saying, "This totally felt like a date, now that I think about it we haven't gone on a one in a very long time."

Hearing this my heart started pounding and I dragged big sis to a nearby public washroom and locked ourselves inside one of the cubicles.

I made big sis sit on the toilet seat then sat on top of her thighs and wrapped my arms her back and started licking her neck during which big sis raised my head from her neck and placed her dry lips on my wet lips and invaded my mouth with her tongue and starting caressing my breasts from top of my t-shirt. So I also unwrapped my arms around her and made my way inside her one-piece skirt armhole and unhooked her bra to fondle with her raw breasts and started pinching her nipples. 

Big sis also started to feel huge waves of desire and removed my t-shirt then pushed my bra down a little spiling my breasts out in open, she removed her lips from my ears and started sucking my breasts.

While having her mouth sucking on of my breasts she started fondling with my other breasts with her fingers and started biting my nipples leaving teeth marks over them. Then she raised her face and started kissing me again.

"B-big sis... Ummm...... now the..... HAH, HA...... date feels completed" I said in between the kisses with a rough voice.

Big sis removed her lips again and placed her head on my shoulders to rest for a bit and said, "Hannah, HA, HA..... Y-yes you are right dear, let's hope vacation comes soon because it's getting really hard to hold it any longer." while breathing heavily.

"YUP!" I said with a huge smile on my face and wrapped her head around my shoulder.

After some time, I stood up from big sis's thighs and fixed my bra then put my T-shirt back on. Big sis also fixed her bra and after seeing that no one was inside the washroom we went out of the cubical and out of the washroom towards the house.

Then during entire weekend nothing special happened except on Friday when I went to the abandoned house to meet the bastard, at first I checked around the house to check if the bastard has brought anyone along then I asked him some questions to determine if he's hiding something and not doing something funny. After the inspection, I told him to come here every Friday for checking and if I find even a hint of him doing something funny then my next playtime would be with his family which he would definitely enjoy a lot more than his own playtime.

Now it's Sunday and today again nothing special happened.

Mayuri

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Diary]

28th May, 2019

Wednesday (01:00 PM)

Dear Diary,

                      On Monday, summer vacations started and we booked our plane tickets.

On Tuesday, we started packing our stuff inside the suitcase. Most of the clothes and important stuff like passport and things like that were put inside a single suitcase and locked while rest of the stuff like water bottle, sunglasses, various accessories, and big sis's cosmetics were put inside a backpack which I would carry and wallet along with some general medicines were put inside big sis's shoulder bag.

It took an entire day to pack and settle everything but with everything finished now we only needed to go to the airport today.

Now I would not be able to write the diary for a week, but I would be sure to write down everything that happens during this week.

Mayuri

[Mehak's POV]

Hmmm, seems like everything is finished, the flight is at 04:00 PM and it takes roughly an hour to reach the airport from here so let's go now.

But where's Mayuri? hmm... OH! she must be writing her diary and she said she would come down by 01:30 PM.

OH! there she comes with the suitcase and backpack on her shoulders, "Mayuri all ready now?"

"YUP!" she said with an angelic smile, AHHHH! how cute, but calm down, calm down father and mother are siting nearby waiting for us to be ready so that they can drop us off the airport.

I asked them wouldn't they come inside to leave us on the plane but they said that we are going on a trip for a week so if we can't even handle just getting to the plane then we aren't ready yet to go out alone. To which I completely agree with as of course, they are worried about weather or not we can handle a trip alone.

After picking up my shoulder bag we went inside the car and father drove us to the airport with mother siting beside him and me and Mayuri siting on the back.

After roughly 1 hour as expected, we reached the airport and bid our farewell to father and mother, but they are just standing outside waiting for the flight to take off and see wheater or not we can get inside the plane.

At first, we didn't know where to go, but after asking the person on help desk we were easily able to reach the plane and went inside it.

Then after some time, the flight took off and we went into the skies.

When the flight was taking off I felt some buzzing in my ears which I really didn't like but after the plane became horizontal and started flying steadily it got fixed. I took a look outside the window and saw beautiful clouds below us, seeing which a smile crept on my face and Mayuri who was siting beside me got sleepy and went to sleep with her head resting on my shoulders.

Seeing this the outside scenery became boring and dull, I unconsciously started watching Mayuri's face and felt a great feeling of happiness and satisfaction from it, maybe that's why every morning she comes into my room and just crouches besides my bed to watch my face. Even though she hasn't realized that I am awake every time she comes inside and just pretends to sleep.

Right now she looks so peacefull and just like a child, but I know how cruel she is and how sad it is for her to not even realize that all the things she had done to abhi or those kids at orphanage were bad and wicked, but I can't lecture her about it as I also like watching her do to all that stuff and I, myself don't know what I would do if someone brings danger to our relationship or her. I do know what Mayuri can do to that someone, but WHAT WOULD I DO!? just thinking about that uncertainity makes me scared and my whole body shivers, but I do know for the fact that no matter what I would do, Mayuri would still accept me and not leave me for the rest of our lives. Just thinking about that  calms my heart and mind, and I start to feel even more gratefull for Mayuri to come into my life.

.

.

.

.

After 5 hours of flight we finally reached our destination and I woke up Mayuri who was still sleeping.

Then we went out of the airpot and I called father to tell him that we safely reached here and he said to enjoy our trip.

We ordered a taxi and made our way straight to the hotel to drop all the luggage.

After conforming our booking at the hotel, we went to our room, had a bath and then went downstairs for the food.

The food was really delicious and after eating it we again went to the room and went to sleep immediately to remove all the exhaustion from today. Now from tomorrow we would both be energetic and would start going to different places.

But man, this feels just like a honeymoon and thinking about it like that makes my heart skip a beat.

Hmmmm, now I feeling very sleepy so let's stop thinking BRAIN!.

*Yaaawwwwnnn* shhhh..... my eyes are closing, hmm..... I think I saw a girl from school at the dinner downstairs..... was it my imagination?

 

[Author's POV]

From the results of the previous voting, I am very happy to see that all of us present here are men of great culture indeed.

I will start writing it in 1-2 weeks, so be sure to keep an eye on it.

SO TIME FOR THE NEXT POLL AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE.

 

 

 

29