A Broken Girl
1.1k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jyoti Sharma's POV]

Ho-How did it come to this?

What have I done?

I think there's blood coming out of my cheeks.

I was just here on vacation with my boyfriend.

Right now he's unconscious on the bed.

Yesterday, I told him something that I found out about Jansha's sisters.

This trip was planned by us months ago and I was very excited to finally go out of the city. I never went anywhere outside my city, so when he told me that he got tickets for GOA, I immediately agreed to it.

Maybe that's why right now I can't stop crying?

A week before the trip I accidentally found out that the Jansha sisters are in an indecent relationship. Finding out about it I was pretty disgusted, I mean our perfect student council president who is loved by everyone, who's a picture of a perfect human has A FAULT!. 

Everyone adores her, at first I had jealousy towards her because she took my spot of being class highest scorer. No matter how hard I studied I could never overcome her, I am pretty bad at sports so academics was my only strong point which made me feel good about myself, but she took that point away from me.

At first, I thought it was all her fault, even though clearly it was my own. But I didn't wanna admit it, so I pushed all the blame on her. But even still she treated me so kindly, I could never see any remorse in her eyes towards me, she would always help me, she would always stand up for me even though I was being such a shitty person.

Seeing this I had to admit that I can never overcome her and also admit how much superior she is to me.

Seeing her being loved by everyone, seeing her being an exception in both studies, sports, and extra-curricular activities, I started to admire her and wanted to at least become a little like her because I know I can never become just like her.

So I studied even harder and started improving my sports and communication skills.

All of that hard work paid off, and I no longer had just one thing I was good at and I again started feeling pretty great about myself. But this time I didn't become arrogant about it because I knew all this happened because of her, because she was here because she helped me whenever I got stuck, that I was able to achieve all these things.

She has a sister, who's a year above us and she's a top beauty of our school. She is quite attached to her big sister and everyone in the school knows that and finds it quite adorable. Even I find it adorable but sometimes I also feel envious, I also want to close to my idol.

I wanted to know more about my idol, so a week before I followed her and found about their relationship.

I was pretty shocked, my body was trembling with anger, I mean how can my IDOL! how can a perfect human like her do something so indecent!.

I didn't wanna admit it, I didn't wanna realize the reality but I had to after hearing their sexual conversations about each other.

But I know it's all fault of that big sister, she's the one who pulled by idol down the wrong path because my idol can never do something like this. She manipulated my idol, so to expose her I started collecting evidence.

But the day of the trip with my boyfriend came, even though I didn't want to go because I had something more important to do, but the curiosity of what's outside the city, what's the world like got better of me and I came here.

So that's it huh? I shouldn't have let curiosity get better of me?.

Both times the curiosity to get to know more about my idol and curiosity of the world is the reason why I can't stop shaking right now?

My tears won't stop flowing.

I am pissing my shorts rights now.

There is a knife near my throat.

All of this is because of my curiosity and.........

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?"

This bitch called MEHAK JANSHA!.

Who's keeping a knife near my throat.

Crying and smiling like a madman!.

[Mehak's POV]

I woke up today at 05:30 AM and finished getting ready by 07:00 AM. Mayuri is still sleeping or it's better to say she is resting for the fever to get better. 

I need to buy some things, so I went to the door.

"Big sis, wait a moment" suddenly I head Mayuri's voice, so I stopped and went near her.

"What is it? you should rest for today and by tomorrow you would be all good!" I said with a caring smile.

"I know, I will rest for today. But big sis, you are about to do something aren't you?" she said with a mischievous smile.

I got shocked and asked her, "How?"

"Big sis, I can see it in your eyes. Your eyes were shining differently from the moment you came back at night. Even now I can notice a subtle change in your behavior, did you think I wouldn't notice it?" she said with a huge grin on her face.

haaaaah, I really can never hide anything from her but her ability to see into my mind is also one of many reasons I love her.

I told her about Jyoti Sharma and that I am going to deal with her.

Mayuri started smiling more and more as I went on with the story, after I finished telling her she started getting up.

I think she wants to do something but I don't want that to happen so I abruptly started speaking, "NO! you will just rest today, I wi....." but instead of saying anything she just kissed my forehead.

"Big sis, GOOD LUCK!" she said with the most beautiful smile.

"Huh? yo-you aren't going to help?" I am getting pretty confused.

"NOPE! I will just rest today! so big sis do your best and no matter what happens I will always stay by your side"

Huh? wh-what tears are coming from my eyes, Mayuri is showing me the world's most beautiful smile.

Shit! What's with her, Fuck! What's with her! sh-sh-she just, she's just keeping saying whatever comes into her mind, her voice is just too perfect, always making my face go red, always making me embarrassed, always making me go crazy for her, sh-sh-sh-she... she's just just....

I immediately hugged her, after some time wiped my tears and got up, then with a heart and will stronger than anything in the world went outside.

.

.

.

.

I bought a kitchen knife and some sleeping pills.

I started making my way towards room no. 218 and hid near the hallway so that I can keep my eyes on their room.

Right now it's 08:30 AM, so they should be coming out soon for breakfast as it starts at 09:00 AM.

.

.

.

Just like I thought they came out at 08:45 AM and started making their way towards the dining hall.

.

.

.

After eating breakfast, they went to the pool that is outside the hotel. This is the moment I have been waiting for.

Just like any other person, they ordered drinks. The waiter prepared their drinks and left them at their table. They were still playing volleyball in the water, so they didn't notice that drinks have come.

I quickly went near their table and mixed a sleeping pill in one of the two drinks while making sure that no one was looking in this direction.

They came out of the pool and started gulping down the drinks.

It seems like the one with a sleeping pill was gulped down by the boy.

.

.

.

.

Just as I expected the boy started getting his balance broken and his eyes started becoming heavy and the girl becoming worried about the boy's state brought him back to the room.

They entered the room, Jyoti first laid the boy on the bed and turned back to close the door.

The moment she touched the doorknob, I grabbed her hands from behind the door and barged into their room.

The moment she started realizing what was happening, she tried to open her mouth but I immediately pressed her mouth with a handkerchief that has a sleeping pill applied to it and brought my knife near her throat.

Seeing the knife, the girl's eyes became round with shock and fear. She started struggling by wiggling her body and shaking her legs.

But to show her that I am serious, I traced my knife near her cheek and a straight cut appeared on her round cheeks with blood coming out of it.

Having blood coming out of her cheeks, she stopped struggling and started crying.

The boy just like expected is in a heavy sleep.

My handkerchief is on her mouth and nose, suppressing her voice and applying sleeping medicine on her body. My knife is near her throat, there is blood coming out of her cheeks. But I am not feeling sorry for her. I am not feeling sympathy for her.

I am realizing what I am doing right now, realizing this tears won't stop coming from my eyes.

Realizing how horrible I am, tears won't stop coming.

Realizing how much of garbage I am, my breathing is becoming rough

But at the same time it just, it-it just feels SO GOOD!.

My heart is beating frantically, My legs are shaking with excitement.

My cheeks are becoming more and more red in anticipation.

My whole body is experiencing a different level of euphoria.

My mind is thinking of various things I can do to her.

There's a smile forming on my face. I am crying while smiling at the same time. I think I am going crazy?

The girl looked towards me with the eyes filled with hatred and disgust.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" I asked her even though I know the answer.

These are the eyes, these are the type of eyes people will show us if our relationship gets exposed.

I don't want that, I don't want anyone to look at us with those eyes, I will do anything to make our future happy even if others have to suffer for it.

Just seeing those eyes make me want to cut her throat, slice her skin with my knife.

I want to cut her hair, I want to break her bones, I want to make an art out of her body.

I am getting scared realizing what I am capable of doing, but this ticklish feeling and excitement are way more than the fear.

I can barely control myself right now. Again realizing what sort of person I am more tears start flowing, Realizing how good this feels makes my smile even wider.

The girl's eyes are getting dropy seems like the medicine is taking its effect aaaaaaannnndddd....... there she goes.

I lay her down on the bed next to the boy.

I have to calm myself now, I wiped the tears off my face, bu-but they just don't stop flowing, they just keep on flowing, I-I think I really can't do this myself, even though my heart and mind is screaming at me to do it, even though I myself want to do it, but my body isn't moving. Why am I being a coward?

My heart is beating even more frantically, My breathing is becoming rougher, it-it's getting hard to breath.

I-I need Mayuri.

NO! I DON'T NEED HER HELP!.

bu-but I think.

NO! YOU DON'T!

I-then WHY! WHY! ISN'T MY BODY MOVING!. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! it's so frustrating!.

This is the perfect moment that I have created, now I just need to ACT!, bu-but why?, BUT WHY? isn't my body moving?

*TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

HUH!? someone just knocked at the door, who is it? is it room service?

"Big sis, it's me, can you open the door? I won't interfere" wh-what, what is Mayuri doing here?

I don't know why but I opened the door, Mayuri came in and closed the door.

She's looking towards the bed, seeing two unconscious bodies.

Now she's looking towards me, she can see the knife in my hands, she can see the blood on the knife, she can see the tears that are still flowing in my eyes, she can see the huge smile I have on my face.

Seeing all this, Mayuri showed the world's most beautiful smile and came near me.

She hugged me and kissed me on my lips.

Her embrace and soft lips are melting my brain, it's calming me down.

"Well done Big sis, you did really well to come this far, I mean just look at how much you were able to accomplish" Mayuri said in a soothing voice while rubbing my back.

My mind is getting clear, My heart is calming down.

"Big sis really, really did splendid work, but are you going to stop now?" Her hands are still rubbing my back, she's licking my face to suck those tears.

"No right? you aren't going to stop now. Big sis knows she wants to do it, When big sis was beating Abhi Sharma with the bat I could see how much Big sis enjoyed it" My tears stopped flowing, Mayuri sucked all the tears away from my face.

Mayuri touched our foreheads together and looked straight into my eyes.

Ahhhhh! what beautiful eyes she has.

"Don't worry Big sis, just like promised I won't help, so release all your desires, release all those fun emotions you have, no matter what..." she again planted a kiss on my lips.

She started rubbing her nose on my nose with a huge smile on her face.

Again she looked deep into my eyes while rubbing my nose and said, "I WON'T EVER LEAVE YOU, I WON'T LET ANYONE HARM YOU, I WON'T LET ANYONE GET IN OUR WAY, SO JUST RELEASE IT ALL"

I opened my eyes wide open, I am completely calm now, I see I just wanted Mayuri's conformation, I just wanted her to say that it's really OK for me to release all these emotions.

Mayuri separated from me and stood near the door, "Big sis go on, I will just watch".

I made my way towards the bed, I can really move now, I am getting excited, My skin is tingling, BUT NOW MY BODY MOVES!.

 

[Author's POV]

Submit your cover by email.

EMAIL - [email protected]

Or you can just post the link of cover down in the comment section.

REMEMBER THE COVER CAN LOOK AS SHITY AS POSSIBLE JUST SUBMIT IT AND I WILL CHANGE THE BOOK'S COVER PERIODICALLY.

ALSO RATE THE NOVEL IF YOU ENJOYED IT.

 

 

 

 

 

ARE YOU ENJOYING MEHAK'S DEVELOPMENT ?
  • 1. YES, LOVE CRAZY Votes: 57 95.0%
  • 2. NOPE, HATE CRAZY Votes: 3 5.0%
Total voters: 60
33