A Passionate Night ** [Adult Warning] **
1.1k 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

"Wh-what do you think?" Big Sis asks while standing a bit away from me, wearing only her sexy purple underwear having a floral design engraved on it.

"Big Sis ........ looks ve-very se-sexy right now *GULP*" I unintentionally gulped.

"We-well thank you I-I guess? s-sooo ..... do you want to d-do i-i...t-it?" Big Sis face is practically a red tomato right now, but she is looking straight in my eyes.

"*GULP* do wh-what?" I decided to tease her a bit.

"First wipe that drool coming out of your mouth before asking something like that"

AH! *FWOOP* damn, I was really drooling.

"We-well, of course, I want to do it. I can barely hold myself back. What about Big Sis?"

"Of-Of course I want to try it as well isn't that why I am dressed like this, you dimwit"

*THUMP* *THUMP* even her calling me a dimwit is making my heart go crazy.

"So-Sorry?" I unintentionally apologized.

"Why apologize?"

"................." I don't know....

"................." This atmosphere is getting kinda awkward.

"Bi-Big Sis?" I decided to break this ice.

"HUH! yes, ye-yes ........ don't you think it looked kinda easy in those porn videos?..... AH!" seems like she realized what she blurted out. Now she's just scratching her hair while squirming around.

This is getting nowhere, but certainly just like Big Sis said, this whole thing was a lot easier in those porn videos. I mean in those videos, two people meet, then talk for a bit and then BAM! straight into the action, sometimes there was not even talking part just straight into the action, But reality seems a lot harsher.

Will I let this get in my way?

OF COURSE NOT!

Finally, I have this great opportunity, there is no way I am letting something stupid like awkwardness and shyness beat me like this.

"Bi-Big Sis co-come here" I mustered up my strength and called out to Big Sis who was still squirming.

"Hu-huh...... ye-yes" Big Sis started walking slowly towards me while her hands covered her small and tasty breasts.

The moment Big Sis came near me, I stretched my arms, wrapping them around Big Sis waist and pulled her close to me

"KYAAAAAA!" Big Sis made a loud squeal and fell on top of me. My upper body was lying on the bed while my feet were touching the floor with Big Sis Lying on top of me. Our faces got extremely close to each other with our breasts touching each other.

"Big Sis, Big Sis, Big Sis, Big Sis" I don't know why but I can't stop blurting out 'Big Sis' while staring intensely at her.

"Mayuri, Mayuri, Mayuri, Mayuri" Big Sis also seems to be doing the same thing.

Then naturally without even realizing it, my lips were resting on top Big Sis's soft and juicy lips.

"Mayuri"

"Big Si.. NN!! Engg......mmmm...haaaaahhh ..... mmmhhh" The moment I opened my mouth, Big Sis pushed her tongue inside and wrapped it around my tongue. I also started licking her tongue with mine.

We had our lips and tongues locked with each other for quite some time, during this time I don't know how much we both ravaged each other's inside, licked each and every corner of other's mouth, and gulped down other's saliva but by the time Big Sis separated, her lips had gotten red and there was thick drool formed between our lips acting as a bridge.

"*Fwoooooop*" Big Sis sucked the bridge inside her mouth and gulped it down, AH! I wanted to do that, Big Sis moved quite fast, "Haah...haaaah...Mmmmm... haaaaaaa....th-that was something" Big Sis continued speaking while her fragrant breath wafted out from her open mouth entering my nostrils, making my desire to possess  Big Sis even stronger.

"Big Sis was also quite wild" I moved my face closer to her slender and sexy neck.

"I know right? I didn't think I was capable of that, Ahhhhh.....ye-yes lick right there"

"Only licking?" I asked Big Sis while licking and kissing her collar bone.

"Ohh..you are such a tease! suck my breasts, you like them right" Big Sis locked her hands in my hair and shoved my face towards her breasts.

"Big Sis, I am loving it, Big Sis being rough" I genuinely said what I thought and started licking her right breast's areola while massaging her left breast with my hand.

"Yes! Yes! just like that ..... Ahhhh...Mmmmmm...., pinch it, pinch my left nipple ......AHHH! GOOD! just like that dear, exactly like that! .... Fuck! I think my brain is going crazy!"

"Big Sis, you love it that much?"

"No! I love it because Mayuri's the one doing it" Big Sis said while looking at me with ferocity.

"AHHHH! Big Sis that was a wonderful expression!" the absolute raw ferocity with which Big Sis looked at me was just stunning, I think my heart is going to burst out.

"You love it that much?"

"YES! ABSOLUTELY!"

"Ok then, time for you to flood down there just like me" The moment Big Sis said those words she got up from the top of me and picked my legs which were touching the floor.

She laid me properly on the bed and removed my pajama, I could see her wet panties and the liquid flowing from the side of her panties and onto her thighs and for some reason I just wanted to suck that fluid because something coming from Big Sis because of me going to waste make me really angry, but before I could do that Big Sis picked my legs up and started sucking my toes.

"Big Sis! wh-what are you doing?" Big Sis sucking my foot is ju-just, is just...... but it feels so good!.

"Just enjoy it, I saw *Chupa* *Chupa* haah...haa... them doing it in those videos and apparently it feels really good *Swoop* *Suuucck* Mmm... Fuuuu, so I wanted to try it for so long. So? how is it?"

"I-it feels awesome"

"haaah.... haaa... Mmmmm.... Good then, you just lay down and enjoy now" Big Sis stoped sucking my toe and removed my t-shirt.

"Hehehe, That's a cute pink bra you are wearing, clearly you anticipated this for a long time"

"SH-Shut up" I got embarrassed seeing her smug look.

"Well then, how do you want it?"

"Do wh-whatever Big Sis wants"

"I see, then how about here"

"AHHHH!" Big Sis started licking my belly button and caressing her tongue all over my stomach.

"Ahhhh... mm-hmm, right there, lick at a little bit over there....... YES! a little bit more, Big Sis a little to the left..... YES! YES! FUCK YES! right there, it feels extremely good right there" Big Sis is kissing and licking wherever I tell her, my stomach is coated with Big Sis's saliva and the feeling of having Big Sis's tongue crawl all over my body is just way too good.

"Big Sis, grab my breasts" I told Big Sis as I unhooked my bra and threw it away

"Roger" and just like told, she grabbed both of my breasts with her hands and started squeezing them softly while burying her face in my cleavage.

"Ahhhh, Mayuri how perfect your boobs are, so soft and firm! it's like the perfect shape and size for breasts, but compared to that mine..."

"Don't worry about it Big Sis, I love your breasts like that, so soft and squishy, it feels really nice to put them inside my mouth."

"I knew you would say that, but still hearing it again does makes me feel good, then as a reward...."

"AHH! BIG SIS!" Big Sis pinched my left nipple and bit the right nipple with her mouth leaving a teeth mark around my right nipple, "Shit, Big Sis that hurt, please inform before doing things like that" I said while pretending to pout.

"Ohhhh, So it just hurt? then how about"

"FUUUUCK! haaaaah.... haaaa ..... haah, Big Sis you meanie...." She bit my left nipple this time, again leaving a teeth mark around them.

"Hmm? that's strange you said it hurt but clearly, there is liquid flowing down your thighs, so huh, that's one of your sensitive spots"

"You know that already! that's why you said 'reward'! you know that surprise attack there is illegal..." I started doing my pissed off act.

"Ohhh, Mayuri's angry now. What should I do now?" her monotone voice made it clear that Big Sis saw right through my act.

"Big Sis, your perception is really good"

"Nope, it's only good when it comes to Mayuri"

"Well, hearing that makes me happy"

"I know right? that's why I said it" Big Sis finished speaking and again started kissing my lips.

Again we kept our mouths locked for quite some time but I started squeezing Big Sis breasts in-between the act and seeing that Big Sis also started squeezing my breasts pretty hard while brushing my teeth with her tongue.

The moment Big Sis separated her lips, I grabbed Big Sis's waist and switched our positions, pinning Big Sis down below me.

I started crawling my tongue from Big Sis's cheeks down to her breasts, over her belly button and reached her panties.

"Big Sis, can I?"

"Yu-yup remove them"

Just like told I lowered Big Sis's panties and saw her vagina for the first time outside of the bath. It looked like a clean-cut made by a knife but was slightly open because of the fluids coming out it and one thing I noticed was, "Big Sis, why is there no hair?"

".......i sha.....it" huh? Big Sis spoke in an inaudible voice

"Sorry, Big Sis I couldn't hear you"

"....i shav....it"

"hmmm? just a bit louder"

"I SHAVED IT! YOU IDIOT!" Big Sis almost roared like a lion.

"OH...... I see...... Big Sis, you got a surprisingly dirty mind"

"HMPH! I don't want to hear that from you, now cmon! show me yours as well" Big Sis got a bit angry so as compensation I think I should also show her.

"He-here ho-how is it" I lowered my underwear and showed my vagina to Big Sis. Ahhhh! so embarrassing, shit! don't let embarrassment get in your way!.

"It looks deliciou UHM! I-I me-mean it looks be-beautiful and that little hair above it also looks c-cute!" seems like Big Sis was going to say delicious first, how cute of her.

"Oh my Big Sis, there's no need to be shy, you were going to say d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s right?" I said in a teasing manner.

"N-no I don't recall saying that" the denial on Big Sis face is big this time.

"D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S"

"No, I didn't say that you must have misheard it" Big Sis is smiling but her mouth is twitching a little. She's getting really angry now, so I think I should stop teasing her bu-but just one more...

"P-E-R-V-E-R-T" hearing those words more fluid starting coming out of Big Sis's vagina and her whole face started twitching while looking like a strawberry, but suddenly her face turned grim and her smile disappeared.

"Shut up, I am going to sleep now"

........huh? did I hear it right?

"Big Sis, I-I th-think I didn't hear it rig-right, hahaha" what are you saying Big Sis, I really want to have sex, I really want to taste that vagina

"I am going to sleep now" Big Sis's face is slightly smiling but her eyes are dead serious.

"I-I am sorry, I am sorry Big Sis!, I won't tease you anymore!" I think I am begging right now. I want sex, I really want sex, I just want to have sex.

"Nope! you can tease me all you want. In fact, the only thing you can do is tease me from now"

"I apologize! I am really looking back at my actions, Forgive me! Just let me lick your vagina, we are so close, we are so damn close, so forgive me!, Please!"

"I-I see, then don't wear anything and just hug me from behind"

Big Sis made a request and since I did make a mistake, I did as she told, after this I will be able to go all the way with Big Sis and have her body all to myself, Big Sis's vagina looked so tasty and appetizing, I can't wait to have a taste of it! I want sex!, but right now I did as Big Sis told.

I hugged Big Sis from behind and after a few minutes, it started feeling really warm and good. Our naked bodies touching each other, the heat of our bodies getting exchanged, the feel of my breasts touching Big Sis back and the giddy feeling of entwining our legs together feel so good. My arms resting over Big Sis body give me a strong feeling of possession over her and my hands being interlocked with Big Sis gives a strong sense of security. It's like I am being wrapped around by a warm blanket.

"Are you calm now? is your brain starting to work again now?

"Yes...... Sorry...." Now that my mind is completely calm, I can see what Big Sis was really angry about and what my fault really was.

"So, what was your mistake?" Big Sis turned over to face me and gently started ruffing my hair.

"I-I got taken ov-over by lust and just started thinking about sex and not Big Sis. I started thinking of Big Sis as a sex object, not as my angel" I made such a terrible mistake, I don't deserve to be Big Sis's lover.

"Yes, that right. Your eyes became completely blurred, your face became pathetic and disgusting just like a slut drowning in sex, your voice turned into that of a beggar and you didn't even realize what you were doing" Big Sis was still ruffing my hair and her voice was very gentle and soothing but it felt like sharp daggers stabbing my body, after all, her words were the truth.

I am extremely ashamed of myself right now, this anger and disgust I am feeling towards myself is something I never experienced before. This feeling is enough to want to kill myself.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am so sorry Big Sis, I-I-I do-don't know what happen-happened to me" I want to cut my tongue for saying those filthy words to Big Sis, I want to peel the skin right off my face, I want to burn my face for showing such expressions to Big Sis.

"It's alright dear, it's alright, everything is fine. You did realize your mistake, right? then everything is fine" Big is an angle, she's a person far superior to me, for her to say these things after what I did. Just realizing how lucky I am having Big Sis in my life, tears start coming out of my eyes.

"Bu-but I did something so terribl........." Big Sis closed my mouth with a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Everyone has some flaws, but if you realize it and work towards correcting them, then you will become even stronger. You know that hearing, right?"

"Yes" that is the only word I can say while crying like a pathetic child. Big Sis is so gentle, she's always thinking about me, even when I do something bad she doesn't complain and instead corrects me.

"So, don't worry and I think it was partially my fault as well, it is just too early for us to have sex. Our minds have not matured enough so that we can stop ourselves from overcoming with lust" Big Sis said while pulling my head close her bosom and wrapping it around with her hands.

"Yes, Big Sis is right" Big Sis is always right, she's the exception to that hearing.

Big Sis is never wrong.

Big Sis is never at fault.

Big Sis words are ABSOLUTE!.

So, that was the first, sort of adult writing that I did. I know that it's far from good, so any tips for improvement would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, don't blame me for this tease sex. I just couldn't write down the sex scene as I imagined, so I guess I need to read some smut novels from now on, but I think this direction also turned out pretty good.

Want to send a cover or modify the existing one? contact [email protected]

ALSO, CLICK THAT HEART OR RATE THE NOVEL IF YOU GOT TURNED ON.

36