I Wonder If God Will Punish Me
273 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jyoti's POV]

Mehak should be fine stalking that family, she seems experienced in that sort of stuff. She has got cameras installed all over her house for watching Mayuri. The control of all those cameras in the apartment above theirs, I wonder how much it cost her. There are 2 monitors showing different angles of the apartment, she hasn't even spared the bathroom.

I wonder if Mayuri knows about all this......that she's being watched by her beloved sister 24/7......who am I kidding, she would probably be just happy and overjoyed. She would just think that Mehak just cares for her that much to go to these extreme lengths.

Hell, she would even do it herself if given the opportunity. She will gladly stalk Mehak also, but I guess she's trying for a normal relationship...... but then again Mayuri doesn't even know what's normal. For her, whatever she does is normal...... or I can be just completely wrong.

Haaaaaaah...... No point in decrypting their weird relationship. I should just focus on my weird relationship......Dad's gone on a business trip, so these 2 weeks alone with mom is the best possible situation.

I can't make her fall sexually in love with me, her daughter. Mother's not a lesbian, her thinking is traditional. She's naive and is easily swept by any situation, so you can say she's kinda docile.

But her thinking is a major problem, she's probably disgusted by the very thought of homosexuality. But again, that's also not her fault, she has been just raised that way. My grandfather and grandmother or you can say the parents of my mother, are well...how do I say it...... priests.

Yeah...... they run a small church in my mother's small hometown. Now that I think about it, it's really a fucked up and bad thing that I am doing. I am basically trying to seduce my mother, who is taught to be disgusted by homosexuality and is a daughter of priests. 

Damn, just how many sins have I committed with just that one line? But my sins are already too many to count, no need to feel bad about it after all this time. I'm already going to hell, so I might as well go there in a grand manner. Those sisters will most likely be in the grand front and behind them would most likely be me, but there are still many years before that happens. We are only 18-19 right now, so it will take 60-70 years before we die of natural causes.

Accidental death or murder is a possibility that can't be ruled out, especially murder.

If my grandparents found out what I have done, if mom snitches to them about what I am going to do with her......jesus, that's a ticket to death surely guaranteed......or I can just kill my grandparents, what're two more murders amongst the one I have already done or will do in the future......I think......

Jesus Christ, just how much have I sinned by just thinking about bullshit like this...... I should visit a church, haven't visited one for a year.

I am curious as to what will happen if a sinner like me goes there and prays, what will the priest there say?...... if the priest really is a worshipper of God, he should be able to tell of my sins.

hmmm... now I'm curious, what would the priest do after seeing me? what would happen if I pray to that statue of the god inside......will I be struck by lightning? probably not...... but then would God allow someone like me to just enter his domain and leave like that?

I want to find out... yeah, let's go to the church tomorrow. Should bring Mehak with me, that way the amount of human darkness should be double inside the church.

We should bring a knife also, can't predict what will happen if people like us go inside a church. Again...... I am already a murderer, that title is not going to fade away, so I might as well use that title to it's full...... then again, most likely nothing will happen......but well! might as well try it.

If by any chance my grandparents found out about me, at least I can tell them that a person like me has safely visited a church....... I wonder what kind of expression of disbelief they would have...... for them, who are such devotee of god....... for them to see God didn't punish me. I wonder if their belief in God will shatter like broken glass.

As for mom, she would never bring any harm to me...... she loves me a lot, not sexually though. She loves me more than herself, I am literally her entire world. Taking care of father and me is the only thing she finds solace at, so I can trick her into having sexual thoughts for her daughter.

She would be so disturbed by those thoughts, that her entire world would shake. Her daughter's a lesbian and she herself is having homosexual thoughts... for mom, who has been taught to hate homosexuality and her motherly love for me would conflict with each other. After all, which parent wants to hate her child?...... well, normal parents at least.

I can make use of her conflicted mind to get what I want

....As for father......well, he doesn't need to know everything that happens inside the house.

Konnichiwa Bitches!...... yeah, sorry for that

Sup! how are you people doing? 

Doing good I hope, or even excellent.

Short Update: My laptop's broken, it fell and well... there are weird lines all over the screen. So, this chapter was written on a smartphone, so there can be some wording or grammar problems, so don't mind it. I will be buying a new laptop before the new year, so after that, there will be regular updates. Till then, you can expect one more chapter... this short chapter took 3 days to write on the phone...so yeah, next one will also take about this much.

P.S: Have a happy Christmas if you do celebrate it...... I am just going to order from uber eats and that will be the grand Christmas night.

Sayonara

20