Sinful SweetHeart
278 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jyoti's POV]

"Oh, Jyoti! Welcome back home"

"Uhm, what's for dinner mom?"

"It's your favourite! Dumplings and Fried Rice"

"Really!? what's the special occasion?" today mom seems to be in a very good mood, though she's always in one. Today she's literally radiating her happiness

"Of Course it's a special occasion. For two whole weeks, we have the house only to ourselves. It's been a while since we spent some quality time together, you also haven't talked about your college experience yet."

Ahhhh, so mom just wants to spend some quality mother-daughter time.

but, "Wasn't father going away the day after tomorrow? why so suddenly? I didn't even get to say goodbye" should have at least informed me, I would have come much earlier....

"Oh, don't make that face sweetie. It just happened so fast that it slipped out of my mind"

"Ok, excuse accepted. But what happened so suddenly?"

"It's not an excuse....... anyway! your father's boss suddenly asked him to come. Something urgent must have happened over there."

"So you actually don't know what happened. Well it's fine, should ask him when he comes back"

"Yeah......So! as I was saying, let's talk about your 1st week of collage...let's have one of those......what do you younglings call it... gi-gil nigh?"

She's trying to act modern again, though it comes out as sorta embarrassing but it's so cute when she's like this.

"It's 'Girl's Night' Mom. Let's eat first, then we shall see"

Yes, from now, I have two weeks alone with mom. I have to make the best out of it and complete the process in this limited time.

"Oh! you are also smiling wide now! Jeez, you look more excited than me, hahahaha"

"Hahaha, yes very excited"

though for something else

and for something sinful

.

.

.

"Thanks for dinner Mom. It was very good, you should make it tomorrow also" We have finished with dinner, now can't allow the talk to happen here, have to go to the bedroom

"No! you would get fat that way. It's a very high-calorie meal, daily consumption will wither your health"

"Yes, yes, Diet Mom"

"Hey! I am only saying this for your sake, what will I get out of this? I am only saying for your well-being" yeah, there's that emotional act on full display now

Better apologize to make her stop the act

"Yeah, sorry"

"You don't mean it......but anyway! tell me about college. How has it been?"

"Umm, Mom, girl's night occurs at the bedroom of one of the girls, so first let's go to either my or your room"

"Huh? is that so?"

"Yes, it's the general rule for a girl's night"

"Oh? there are also rules involved?"

"Yes, but not many. You don't have to worry about them, they are just minuscule. Only the one that I just told is important"

Mom's lack of knowledge about the modern world is going to help a lot, in her traditional thinking mind the only knowledge that exists is about being a good housewife. So everything I tell her would be the truth for her because which trusted and adored daughter would so openly lie to her naive and pure mother?

Obviously me

and maybe some other huge bitch like me

"Oh, ok. Let's go to your bedroom."

"Yes, let's go there"

.

.

.

[Julie Sharma's POV]

Ummm...getting this weird feeling visiting Jyoti's room again. I haven't entered this room from the day after I caught her doing so-sos-some weird stu-st-stuff! to herself. I mean she also needs her privacy now that she's grown up a little...

... but really I am just embarrassed to visit her room, I keep thinking that I will catch her doing weird stuff again.

I also pray to God every day, asking him to forgive my dear's sins. I could also just reprimand her but...... my baby has suffered so much. Her beautiful body is covered with nothing with scars, from legs to her belly, from belly to her collarbone. One large scar on her forehea......just thinking about it makes me so mad.

I curse the ones who did something so atrocious like this to my sweet child. I curse them every day, pray to God every day to bring my sweetheart justice.

The police were useless, they weren't able to catch the culprit. Those useless bums just interrogated my daughter and the family of that poor boy who died so pitifully that even his body cannot be found. They interrogated them every day instead of catching the real culprit.

My child is just so pitiful, only I can protect her. Only her mother can protect her, OH! just thinking about it makes me so sad. She covers her entire body while going outside, wears full sleeves in summer so that people can't see her scars. She wears a hat every day to hide that terrible scar on her forehead, every day is like a challenge for my child.

And if I add even more to her worries by shouting at her for doing di-dirty stuff like fi-fi-fingering herself (Oh God! Forgive me for saying that), where would my daughter get happiness from them?

I have to make her happy. I have to be cheerful, happy and strong in front of her so that my positive energy can also travel to her and make her happy, and that has gone pretty well.

In past years, she never smiled, never ate much, always had that gloomy look on. I talked to her countless times to tell me what's bugging her and just release everything one me. I assured her that I can take everything she throws at me, I am her mother after all. Though she never talked about it, but my positive attitude and prayers to god finally worked.

Now my baby can smile, eat a lot and even laugh. I mean just look at her! she's so happily telling me about the stuff she did during the first week of her new collage.

God has listened to my prayers and for that, I'm eternally grateful to him.

But those villains that did this to my daughter......I will never forgive them! I hope even god doesn't forgive them......what am I saying? Of course, he wouldn't! those villains are going straight to hell anyway for doing this horrible stuff to my daughter.

And if I find them one day......if by God's will I find those devils, I swear to make them pay for it.

"Uhm, so your first week went very good, but didn't you make any friends?" she just talked about various stuff she did but didn't mention any friends yet. Has she not made any of them?...that would be worrisome...

"Of course I made them, there are Mehak and Mayuri and I think... I have become friends with them. They call me out and ask for my help and even help me"

Hmm? that's a fast friendship.

"Well, If you help each other then of course! they are your friends" they must be good people for becoming friends with my daughter

"Yeah, so they are friends I made"

"Good, Good. Make sure to treasure them, you don't get friends like that who are ready to help you so quickly, I mean it's only been one week" God bless those children, they must have also contributed to making my child happy. So it's because of them that my sweetheart seemed happier this last week.

"Yup! they are good people. You should meet them.....AH! why not tomorrow?, I will invite them. They would be so happy to meet you. I praise you every day in front of them and they also seem to like meeting you"

Awww...they must be the nicest people for happily hearing my daughter talk about me every day. From a stranger's perspective, it can get very annoying if you just keep talking about your mother all the time.

"Sure, you can invite them tomorrow and I will prepare a nice meal. You should talk about yourself in front of them, I am sure they would be more than happy to hear it"

"Nope! Mother's my precious, I will only tell your praises to them and how much I love you"

Oh God! thank you! thank you! seeing her like this makes me feel like those terrible things didn't happen, my baby's really coming back to normal... happy.

I am so happy, really so happy...

...

"Jeez, why are you crying"

huh?! , "No!... I.. am nor crying......just dust got in my eyes" God! it such a happy moment, stop crying you dumbo. You have to cheerfull.

You have to be cheerful

You have to be happy

You have to be strong

Only positive energy for my sweetheart

Just be cheerful, just be cheerful, happy thoughts, happy thoughts......Oh, God! My girl's life is really getting normal again.

She can smile, she can laugh, she can... she, she...

"Oh God! don't cry even more! what happened?"

"No-Nothing *Fmmm* ju-just Nothing *Fmmmm*"

.

.

.

[Jyoti's Pov]

"So yeah, Mehak, can you come tomorrow?"

"I don't mind...... but should have at least asked me first. Don't make a decision on my behalf"

"Like you are one to talk. You do that to me all the times, C'mon please, please"

"Ok, Ok I get it. Only I will come, you know Mayu's still in hospital"

"Yup, Yup, only you are sufficient"

"So I will come tomorrow afternoon and what do I have to do again?"

"Just act and behave like a full-blown lesbian in front of mother, she needs to get a thought that 'Yes, lesbian exists and they live right in front of me and these lesbians are my daughter's only friends'. That will lower her guard somewhat against lesbian culture. Also don't act like an asshole, don't want her to have a bad expression against lesbians"

"Wha!? when do I ever act like an asshole, .......except in front of you! Ok Bye!"

"Hey! Wait! what did you say! Hey! Hey!"

Fucking bitch.

Got the new Laptop, so frequent updates from now on. Also feeling a little ambitious, now that next year's coming. What do you people think about writing a revised version of this novel over at 'webnovel.com' or would it be better to just write a new story and upload it to both here and webnovel.com

btw new story will be a fantasy crime story. Similar to Lilith, but many essential changes.

Now that I have a lot of free time, everything is possible. So, do share your opinion, can help your brother a lot. 

Also new cover should be uploaded any time soon

19