Chapter 2: I am young master type Villain…?
383 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now let's see what you have..." Kaal said in an agitated voice while bringing out a purple orb the size of coconut from a ring on his left hand.

" Whole squad of shadow guard, precious Rakshya flower poison and cursed soul orb are wasted  on this so don't disappoint me..."

 Kaal bring a purple orb near Raven's dead body and chanted the word of the ancient kapal language in one breath.

Suddenly purple orb starts spinning and purple mist revolves around the orb. " by the ancient contract I Kaal Kilvis offered my blood and the sacrifice of 17 ranks 3 warriors to great one to seek the truth of this soul ..." by saying this Kaal cut his finger.

blood on his finger drops to the orb and purple mist are started to change into deep red colour.

 And red colour mist spread around the hall.

and the bodies of shadow guards are starting to degenerate into black ashes by touching the red mist, a vacuum was created from the orb and all the red mist was sucked into the orb. 

A bright colour emit from the orb and suddenly orb was divided into two lights, one might enter the body of kaal and the other to Raven.

"AHH!" sudden pain assault their head of Kaal like a sharp needle inserted into his brain. red veins can be seen on Kaal's face turning Kaal's eyes to deep red colour, many images flashed in front of Kaal's eyes.

After some time pain was subdued Kaal rub his eyes and suddenly laughed in loud

 "HAHAHA HAHAHA, so that was his secret. a soul from another blue planet called earth was possed the body of Raven..." Kaal now know how ignored Raven suddenly became so powerful, that soul was able to enter the body of Raven with the help of a "GREEN BEAD SEED "shape item that also has cultivation technique of [MYRIAD OF THOUSAND DEMON BODY]. with the help of heaven essence of Qi on this Azure sky, the continent amplifies the effect, bringing excellent results turning trash into genius.

Like a story of the novel on his planet. Raven must be the mc who might be destinated to ascend the height of the world, and I might be an arrogant young master type Villain, which roles are to make mc shine.

" Raven, I will make you shine so much whole Kilvis clan remember you..." Kaal said in a serious tone. Kaal bring out his knife and started making wounds on his body. many wound is made so deep that it requires urgent help.

" Many mysterious guys attack us and killed many shadow guards. Raven and I also fought but the enemies were too strong, and there was even one guy who was in foundation realm, and he can use sword aura..." Kaal said in a joking tone. 

"No no no I need some sad emotion on this..."Kaal started to enjoy the situation of making a story. "Raven blocked the foundation realm guy to let me escape, I wanted to help Raven but two shadow guards grabbed me and let me escape to the clan to preserve the bloodline of a kelvin clan..." 

Kaal considering quitting being a cultivator and starting doing the business as a storyteller. Kaal then burned the majestic hall to erase any kind of evidence with the help of flaming pearl advanced treasure.

" Raven self destroy the flaming pearl advanced treasure to stop the attacker, it was my fault I should not give this treasure to raven..." Kaal said in a self-blaming voice which can bring tears to listeners' eyes.

"After the blast, only the foundation realm expert was alive, and was heavily injured two shadow guards stayed there to face the foundation guy to buy me time for escape..."Kaal said in a crying voice.

"Raven was a true hero..." Kaal said while trying hard to control his laugh.

11