Chapter 3: Kilvis clan
317 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaal came out from the hall and dashed toward the people he see and loudly shout " ass ...assassin there are assassins..." then Kaal feinted to the ground.

Seeing the bloodied person collapse on the ground, everyone stopped in their place. a breath later " YOUNG MASTER " a man wearing heavy armour shouted recognizing the bloodied man. 

A moment later black smoke can be seen coming from the hall, armor man suddenly shouted by inserting Qi in his voice " YOUNG MASTER HAS BEEN ATTACK GENERAL RUKE..." then sent his Qi to Kaal's body to stop blood coming from the wound.

******

"Young master condition is improving thanks to the blossom pill given by the doctor and the healing ability of a rank 3 warrior, he will wake up in one day. but the assassin is escaped nothing left there to trace them. all the shadow guards burned even their ashes are not found and elder Alvin's grandson Raven also died at the hand of the attacker..." a man with a scholarly aura wearing thin green robes kneeling on the floor read the report.

A man in front of him has red hair and a big scar on his face, with a robust body wearing armour and a heavy sword on his back.  aura of fierceness can be felt just standing in front of him, the man is the General of the kingdom DENEM  Ruke Gregor.

After some silence General Ruke speaks with a threatening voice " use our all soldiers and search for the attackers if you can't find any information of attackers tomorrow morning. then I will personally take your head..." hearing General Ruke's voice and the pressure of aura executing by General Ruke. the scholarly man shivered and hurriedly said "I will general!" and escape from the room.

Then General Ruke broke the ruined marble which turn into a scroll. then he injects his ki on a scroll and writes the report in secret code after writing the report. the scroll close and turn into a bird and fly away.

"Who is assassin master behind the scenes dares to touch the hair of the kilvis clan?". General Ruke's head started hurting from thinking of the wrath of young master Kaal's father Charles kilvis.

[The world is divided into four continent which is separated by the death forest. each continent is ruled by one race, Azure sky continent by the human race, White cloud continent by beasts, Phoenix rain continent by elves and Heaven mountain continent by spirit beasts]

In the Azure sky continent, five clans and four sects are the top power which maintains the continent. every five clans and four sects have one law of truth level cultivator. and Kilvis clan is one of them where Kilvis clan leader Charles kilvis is 7 stage sea realm cultivator

(DEATH FOREST) touch the border of all four continents and have deadly beasts and spirits that even Sea realm cultivators must have care of.

And kingdom Denem is closed to the Death forest and this mist valley was built to stop the spirit beast from invading the kingdom. 

" Damn Emperor send me this hell like the situation to just lick the feet of the kilvis clan..."

General Ruke said in announcing voice.

 15 days ago Emperor informed him that the kilvis clan's young master Kaal kilvis coming with two friends one is the elder Alvin's grandson Raven kilvis other is elder George's grandson Lauren kilvis just to gain the real-life battle experience, but who knows this will happen. 

******

Inside a large room, a 15-year teen boy with black hair and a handsome face sleeping on the bed opens his eyes, scanning around the room he notices two female attendants with cute faces and mature faces.

 "Young master..." noticing the movement of the boy cute-faced attendant said. 

"Young master doesn't move..." said the mature looking attendant.

" Mia? Jane? where I am..." said the boy adjusting his body to a comfortable position. 

 "Young master you are gravely injured and General Ruke bought you to in his room which has soul calming formation, that helps in your recovery..." mature looking Jane said while giving water to Kaal.

"So they died? it's my fault if I was strong this will never happen..."Kaal said in a cracking voice with tears in his eyes.

"No young master it's not your fault..." said Mia to cheer up the Kaal.

Jane who takes the glass back from Kaal's hand also nodded at Mia's statement.

"I want to be alone..." Kaal said with a blank face hearing this Mia and Jane left with worried expressions. the moment door closed expression of Kaal changed from blank to a cold and calm face  then Kaal said to the air "you don't need to hide, you can come in..."

10