Chapter 4: Lauren the betrayal
297 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the voice of Kaal, a teen appeared with brown hair and brown eyes, having a fox-like facial structure.

" Young master your acting was superb, even I was fooled. ass... the assassin is here ..." Lauren said while making the gesture and mimicking the action of Kaal's collapsed acting.

Seeing  Lauren's action Kaal's eyes twitched and he realized how embarrassing was acting, but calming his emotion to punch that fox-like face. 

"ENOUGH, did you do what I said..."? Kaal said to Lauren who also stop mimicking.

" I make the traces in Death forest. indicating that attack was from JERAL clan, it not too much difficult for General soldiers to find the clue if their brains were not sh*t..." said Lauren while sitting on the bed.

"How was your end. did you gain anything, Rakshya flower poison empty my fortune..." Lauren said to Kaal.

 it was not for his backstabbing of Raven, Kaal really cannot kill Raven by only sacrificing the shadow guard and preventing Raven from escaping.

Hearing this Kaal realized without power in this world even your friend will become your worst enemy. stopping his taught Kaal said in a casual tone but hiding glim in his eye. " you even have to ask? I never let my prey escape, I want to know why did you betray him. raven was your childhood friend..."

Lauren was taken aback by the sudden question. but soon he replied "the deal you made with my grandfather was not bad, in this world there were no such things as friendship or eternal enemy only benefits have meaning. for benefit friend will become an enemy or an enemy can be a friend..." Lauren said like he describing his way of life.

" Enough about me, what you gain..." said Lauren.

Kaal replied to Lauren while his weariness toward Lauren increased ." Raven ate a millennium crimson red fruit, it was lucky to encounter. it was a wasted effort. but at least we achieved  our goal, and weakened the influence of the elder Alvin, and stopped the momentum of elder Alvin in the clan while elder George can now have an upper hand..."

Hearing this Lauren felt his heart bleed as someone stabbed him with a knife. you must know that millennium crimson red fruit was a gift of heaven which formed by ten thousand years of gathering the heaven Qi, it can transform body strength closer to bloodline spirit beast it can also raise the talent.

Millennium crimson red fruit can be grown in any random place only for one incense(15 min), but to eat the fruit is harder than achieving the truth realm.

"Lucky dog died too easily for wasting such treasure..."Lauren said while doubting the fairness of heaven, not given chance to the talented and handsome face like him instead bastard like Raven.

" Elder Alvin will quiet down for a while having lost his hope on the talented grandson who he bet for the clan leader position. It was our original plan so it does not matter what we gain. so stop cursing dead people, you and elder George must remember your promise to support me for the clan leader position if not I will let you know what is worse than hell..." Kaal said in a very serious tone while raising his aura.

Kaal's aura made Lauren hard to breathe. "we will, but you must give me the secret martial art shadow sword art you promise..."

" No need to wait it's yours..." Kaal withdrew a scroll from his left-hand ring and throw the scroll at Lauren, catching the scroll Lauren can't hide his excitement. 

Taking a deep breath Lauren opens the scroll while reading the scroll Lauren's deep breath can be heard in the room.

A few minutes later Lauren closed the scroll and said. "I will inform the grandfather about your goodwill, and also inform the clan about the assassination  I think the clan will be here tomorrow..." while saying this Lauren's figure disappears from the room.

In the kilvis clan, there was only three secret art that was only given to blessings realm expert who contributed to clan glory or had exceptional talent in the Azure sky continent or clan leader direct bloodline which Kaal was.

Kaal knows the value of the secret clan but it's worth it. { MYRIAD of thousand demon body} is way above any clan technique, that is why Kaal doesn't tell about the soul exchange of Raven or anything about it. but the main treasure is[ Green Bead Seed] which was now connected to his soul giving him a sense of ancient aura.

" Now it's time to return the clan..." kaal said while gazing in the north direction.

10