Chapter 5: Physique of Hell Asura
259 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first step to cultivation is to feel the Qi of heaven and this stage is called the warrior stage which has three ranks.

◇By sensing the Qi in nature, the five senses of the body became more accurate and sharpened in this stage called rank 1 warrior.

◇By storing Qi in body flesh, the body strength increases exponentially is called warrior rank 2.

◇In warrior rank 3 people have to convert their blood with blood Qi which can expand human life by 100 years.

♧Then comes the Foundation realm which has 7 stages. where they open the meridian and lay the foundation for the future. in this realm they can produce the Qi outside of their body and cover their weapon with Qi, the life of the foundation realm is 300 years.

♤Then comes the Blessing realm which also has 7 stages. in this realm, they cultivate their soul and have a soul ability unique to themselves which people called a blessing, in this realm people can fly and have a life of 800 years.

◇Then comes the Opening realm which also has 7 stages where they open their sea of consciousness and train their consciousness. they also touch a dao mean (controlled a law like fire law), they have a life of 1500 years.

" Sensing the heaven Qi depends on the talent and the cultivation techniques..." Kaal said while sitting in the lotus position, if talent is not sufficient then high-rank cultivation technique can cover for lacked talent for some extant. that is why Lauren needs the secret clan technique.

Talent can be ranked in  <red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet>, where red is the lowest and violet is the highest.

Where cultivation techniques ranked by <<Mortal, Earth, Heaven, Legend and Myth>>which also have sub rank; low, mid, high and superior.

"My talent was blue while I cultivated the clan Superior rank Heaven cultivation techniques, but I know {Myriad of thousand demon body} is definitely above Heaven rank cultivation..."Kaal said while closing his eyes and taking a deep breath Kaal started cultivating the {Myriad of thousand demon body}.

" Myriad of thousand demon body first stage: Body of Hell Ashura Demon.

" Kaal suddenly felt that everything around him turn black where there was no sound no light or not having any sense of time only endless dark and he was floating in his soul form which is identical to Kaal's body but in transparent form.

Kaal notice one thing in his soul form; where he have a heart now it was replaced by the "GREEN BEAD SEED".

"Did I die...?"Kaal said in a confused voice but soon he realized that he was in his Sea of consciousness which can only access by achieving the Opening realm.

By observing his surroundings and his body he found the irregularity of his heart.

"This Soul Treasure now connect to my heart hh..."Kaal said in happy tune because `Soul Treasure was rare in Azure Sky Continent it can only be used by its owners and they have many mysterious abilities, and they always destroyed with its owner death' and this Soul Treasure can bring a soul of earthlings in this realm must be powerful.

I must ask my dad about the Cursed soul orb this change happened to me because of reading Raven's soul with the help of the Cursed soul orb, and normally this Green Bead Seed should be destroyed by Raven's death.

Unknown time passed then Sudden suction started from the dark which try to shallow the Kaal, seeing the body getting sucked into the dark Kaal try to resist but the strong force swallowed the Kaal.

When Kaal open his eyes he found that he was standing on lava ground when Kaal shifts his gaze to look around only he found the lava mountains and lava rivers when Kaal was astonished by the scene sudden collective sound of a war cry grab his attention.

When Kaal turned back to the direction of the sound he saw millions of demon-like creatures with horns and wings and long sharp claws kneeling on the ground while on a mountain a demon with dark long wings and longhorns on his head with a red giant body standing.

The giant demon suddenly turns his head in the direction of Kaal, when Kaal's eyes met with the giant red demon's eyes Kaal felt the pressure of a superior being which makes Kaal feel to kneel on the ground and worship him.

"The aura that demons have is much stronger than the father and Truth realm ancestor in the clan it's like an ant seeing a god.."  Kaal thought in his mind.

"IT'S YOU..." an ancient voice echoes in the surroundings and Kaal's vision turned black.

When Kaal open his eyes he found that his whole body felt pain like his whole bones was crushed, claiming himself for a moment Kaal found that his whole black robe are stained with impurities of the body and bad black blood.

" While my body feel pain but I never felt refreshed like in my life it's like I have a dragon hidden in my body ..." Kaal stood up and checked his Qi which changed from blood Qi to Asura Qi with the colour of azure.

Kaal also noticed that his senses are much sharper and refined and he can feel heaven Qi much easier,

" My talent must also raise from blue to indigo that why I felt Heaven Qi much clearer and my comprehension also has risen, shadow sword art now reached fourth level, and shadow of thousand faces risen to the sixth level ..." Kaal then walked to the wall of the room and takes a sword from his ring and instinctively know what he has to do the covered the sword with an aura of azure Qi. 

" Sword aura that only foundation realm expert can do now I did in rank 3 warriors..."

Kaal now understands how Raven can use sword aura while having the cultivation of rank 2 warriors and the blockage he felt for foundation realm is now weakened he can break through the foundation realm in one week which previously required one year.

Taking a stance Kaal punched the wall with a full forced *boom* loud sound resonant in the surroundings and the wall had a spiderweb-like crack.

" My body has a strength of a 3rd stage foundation realm truly marvellous. now I wanted to  know another stage of{ Myriad of thousand demon body} but unfortunately, even I don't know how many stages it has only I know that next stage will open by reaching next realm..." Kaal then notices that the bruise on his fists is healed.

"It can also enhance the healing ability hh..."

"Young master.." "Kaal..." hearing the commotion in the room both Mia and Jane come into the room.

"Don't worry nothing happened, and Mia prepare a bath..."Kaal said to their cute face of Mia while looking for Jane assuring nothing happened.

Seeing Kaal safe Jane felt relief, even though she doesn't notice the way she addresses Kaal just now.

8