Chapter 6: Villain ambition
205 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking bath, Kaal was enjoying the tea which Jane made. while sitting on a chair and laughing in his heart seeing the action of Mia secretly gazing at the cookies which cannot be hidden from Kaal's new sharp sense.

*Knock...Knock* the sound of door-knocking broke the peaceful atmosphere of the room.

 " Come in..." said Kaal then taking a sip of tea. opening the door General Ruke came in and saw Kaal sitting on a chair with a relaxed expression.

Seeing the laidback attitude of the Kaal surprised General Ruke but soon he calm himself and walked to the front of the Kaal and kneel.

" This slave must be punished for his sin for not protecting the young master ..." General Ruke said then banging his head on the floor, seeing the bizarre scenes in front of them of having an Opening realm expert kneeling on the ground for rank 3 warrior doesn't surprise Jane and Mia.

This is the status of the kilvis clan's young master, while Kaal has another status which is as powerful as the kilvis clan's young master status.

"Your sin cannot judge by me but it'll judge by Elder Alvin who lost his grandson by the mistake of a General who doesn't pay attention to the security of Mist valley..." Kaal said and then he stand up from his chair and walked in small but dignified steps towards General Ruke.

"This slave knows that his life is not enough for the sin he committed..." said General Ruke while taking out a ruined scroll and handing it to Jane when she came forward.

Jane open up scrolled and starts reading it,

"This guilty emperor asked for forgiveness to young master it was his fault that you experience this horrible situation in my kingdom. that is why I offered our family treasure the jewel of the night, 150 maids and ten thousand superior spirit stones for  showing our sincerity..."Jane then closed the ruined scroll which reverted to ruined marble.

" Oh, the family treasure of Denem kingdom the  Jewel of night and superior spirit stone..." said in a relaxed manner.

You must know that spirit a stone is formed by Heaven Qi and divided into " low, mid, high and superior levels". which is also used as the currency of the world and also for formation and cultivation.

General Ruke then said, " Emperor himself comes tomorrow asking for the forgiveness himself...".

Kaal then asked General Ruke while raising his aura and angry voice, " I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PUNY EMPEROR OR ANYTHING THINGS, I ONLY WANT TO KNOW THE CULPRIT...".

Kaal's aura made the opening realm General feel pressure like an Asura was standing in front of him which terrified the General to the core. the aura of Kaal was opposite to his laidback attitude.

"Young master assassin escaped but the traces we found is indicating towards..." General Ruke suddenly stops talking. seeing this kaal let out an azure Qi emits from his body, and the aura of Kaal became even stronger with killing intent on it.

 Kaal grabbed the neck of General Ruke which General Ruke doesn't evade and tried to protect himself.

" SPEAK," Kaal said while increasing the strength of the choking hand.

In the eyes of General, several emotion flashes then taking a breath General said." the traces we found is the martial art of the Jeral clan..."

freeing the General Ruke from his hand, Kaal bite his lower lips and clutched his fist. " Good...Good Jeral clan. today you made  the biggest mistake in your life that you can't kill me today..." Kaal said in a deep voice.

"You can go now..." waving his hand Kaal give the sign to General Ruke to leave, General bow down to Kaal and left the room while thanking his ancestor and promising himself to burn the incense on the ancestor's grave.

Jane and Mia rearranged the tea and cookies which were spilt by the Kaal outburst.

Kaal sit on a chair and closed his eyes thinking of his future action.

[ In the azure sky continent the superpower is the five clans and four sects which maintained the power balance of the continent]

■ {The five clans are KILVIS CLAN, JERAL CLAN, STROM CLAN, AGNI CLAN and AUSHADHI CLAN}

■ [Four sects are THUNDER SPEAR SECT, SPRIT BEAST HALL SECT, JADE ICE SECT and POISON SOUL SECT].

Many clans and sects have enmity between them, including Thunder spear sect and storm clan, Kilvis clan and Jeral clan, Poisoned soul sect and Aushadhi clan. while Sprit beast sect clan, Jade ice sect and Agni clan are neutral parties.

Kaal open his eyes with a gleam in his eyes, and a horrifying plan formed in his mind, collecting his thought he said to Jain " inform my mother that I will go to meet her...". hearing this Jane was shocked but soon she replied.

" I will young master..." saying this Jane bowed down to Kaal and left the room.

Mia was also shocked to hear this, everyone know that Kaal's mother is a holy maiden of the Ice jade sect. and the relationship between Kaal's mother and Kaal's father is like oil and water.

"Mia called Lauren for me..." kaal said to Mia. hearing this mia bowed down and also left the scene.

Kaal always admired his father from childhood, that is why he wanted to become like him, but as he grew up he realized that many people eyed him in the same position as her father, but they didn't Express it openly because of his father's power.

" That when I decided that wanted to be a powerful person and held the same authority of clan leader that position that my father held, and this is why I didn't go with my mother to her sect..." said kaal while holding the hand of a chair.

"But now,  seeing that giant red demon I felt true power and dominance. I want to surpass that demon, a mere clan leader position will not be enough to satisfy me ..." said Kaal while crushing the chair.

8