Chapter 7: Arrival of elder Alvin
170 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Myriad of thousand demon body} is a great cultivation technique but it also has its flaw which is weak to the poison.

"Raven died because of the Rakshya flower poison, and I don't want such obvious weakness..." Kaal said wearing a grave expression.

Kaal has thought of many solutions for poison immunity, in a few hours he found many ways like eating the core of blue scale snake or red garuda flower seeds and many other methods but in the end, Kaal reject this idea because they were only a temporary solution and its effect wore down when he advanced in his cultivation.

But now Kaal already formed a horrifying plan which can completely solve the greatest flaw of {Myriad of thousand demon bodies} and also make Kaal the only successor of the Kilvis clan.

"NiNe Giants which are Five clans and Four sects have their successors in this generation which are called young Dragons and Phoenix and twins shadows. which is five young Dragons and three Phoenix and twins shadows refer to kilvis clan duo..."Kaal said while rhythmically tapping his fingers on the table which was near the destroyed chair.

" For my plan young poison Dragon has to die, but well he was a ruthless person and killed many innocent with his poison because of his backing, truly an evil Villain  he was and perfectly an exp points for mc to help mc to level up, like that blue planet earth novel cliche..." Kaal said in full of mocked expression on his face.

"As a follow Villain comrade I must teach him about the rank of Villain, every Villain have its rank and as the last boss I must maintain my position by not losing to a side Villain..." said Kaal with a smirk on his face.

 Young poison Dragon is the successor of a Poison soul sect, which was known for its poison arts. and has a successor of poison soul sect young poison dragon has also cultivated the {Soul pearl poison} cultivation technique to a great height.

" I need that {Soul pearl poison} cultivation technique which is said to grant a body of immunity to all poison. with the {Myriad of thousand demon body} I will become peerless in cultivation world..." Kaal said while clutching his fist.

{Soul pearl poison} is the cultivation technique of the Poison soul sect which is only passed to the successor of the sect master. that is why Kaal wanted to kill the young poison dragon.

While Kaal was thinking about all the failures he may face and making sure to avoid that situation which may lead to its downfall.

Suddenly Kaal sensed the presence of Lauren and two other presence behind the door so he said without thinking " come in..."

Lauren who just wanted to reappear like before in front of Kaal was surprised by how Kaal sensed him, kaal can only sense him when he was near 10 metres. 

" young master how do you sen..."Lauren even doesn't complete his sentence when he saw a broken chair, bed and crack in the wall.

A naughty smile formed on his face while narrowing his eyes he said to Kaal " young master did your two maids not let you sleep last night huh..." and made a gesture with his hand that every man on this planet understand it's mean.

Mia and Jane who also completed their task given to them and were just about to enter the room heard Lauren's voice.

Both Mia and Jane's faces became red and they both look down to earth at the same time because of the embarrassing situation.

Kaal who saw the whole situation cannot stop his voice and shouted with his all might "LIKE HELL...".

 Soon calming himself kaal said to Lauren while looking at him with a dead fish eyes" I called you here to tell this that I am going to my mother for a whole one year after returning to clan and giving the whole report about this situation to father..." 

Hearing this smile on Lauren's face froze and he immediately replies " you can't do this young master without your presence Grand Elder will take advantage of this situation..."

"It's my final decision and it's also a test for Elder George to show his sincerity while managing the situation without my presence..." Kaal said in a firm voice.

The twin shadow of the Kilvis clan is referred to as Kaal kilvis and Samrat kilvis. the Grand Elder William kilvis is the younger brother of Kaal's father Charles kilvis and who also fought for the clan leader position and a 5th stage sea realm cultivator.

Samrat kilvis is the son of William kilvis and also has blue talent in cultivation. so the whole kilvis clan Elders is divided into three parts one who supports Kaal other who supports Samrat and the other Elder is just staying neutral.

Lauren was about to say something but a loud horn of a ship disturb him.

Hearing the horn Kaal waves his hand indicating to Lauren to stop speaking and then he came outside,  Mia, Jane and Lauren also came behind the Kaal.

In the sky a huge ship was floating, the size of the ship is so large that a quarter of the mist valley can fit on the ship. from the ship many men with strong aura and wearing armour cames down by flying which shows that their cultivation is above the blessing realm.

Then a man wearing a green robe with green hair and blue eyes with many similarities to Raven only difference is that man is in his middle age and has a green beard on his face and comes down in a dignified manner.

 This man's aura is like that he blends with nature which is unique to the truth realm expert who has touched the dao ( mastered over the law of any nature).

"I want to know what happen here young master..." said the man who is Elder Alvin the voice of Elder Alvin resonated in nature. which shake the mind of many soldiers of mist valley, even General Ruke have cold sweat on his face.

7