Chapter 8: General Ruke fate
159 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaal step out, to calm the elder Alvin's anger seeing the Kaal step out Elder Alvin also withdrew his aura when Elder withdrew his aura surrounding nature also return to normal.

General Ruke and his soldiers also felt relief, the aura of elder Alvin really bring them to their knees and some of them even nearly passed out.

"Elder Alvin! I know how much angry you are but this is not the place to have a chat..."Kaal said while giving the eye signal to Elder Alvin.

Turning his head towards General Ruke, Kaal said in a commanding voice. " except you: I don't want any others to follow us...".

Hearing the Kaal order, General Ruke also nodded his head in agreement, whereas Elder Alvin also understood the Kaal hidden meaning of the Kaal eyes signal.

Lauren, Mia and Jane also go to their room they don't want to go near the angry Elder Alvin.

*******

( ON THE ROOM OF KAAL)

In a spacious room where many pots and paintings are decorated in the room. one teen boy with jet black hair and deep black eyes wearing the black robes and one middle-aged with green hair and blue eyes and have a beard on his face are sitting on a sofa facing the each other and near them a man with red hair and a big scar on his face kneeling on the ground.

"Elder Alvin, sorry to bring you here but I don't want to leak our conversation to outside..." said Kaal in a serious manner. while continuing in the same manner, kaal said;

"You just need to know this that our journey to mist valley to train ourselves was leaked to the Jeral clan. which indicates that there was a traitor in our clan...".

Pausing for a second, Kaal continued to tell the whole story he prepared how he was attacked 

and how Raven blew the flaming pearl to just save him.

Listening to the whole story, Elder Alvin shows many reactions on his face. sometimes anger, sometimes sadness and at last there was a Tear in his eyes.

" General Ruke report to the Elder Alvin of what you find..." said Kaal with a dry voice which indicates that Kaal also nearly held himself for not crying by telling the whole story of how Raven sacrificed himself just to save him from the Elder Alvin.

" Yes, young master! my soldiers found the traces of the martial arts of Jeral clan..." said General Ruke while kneeling on the ground.

Elder Alvin closed his eyes and try to figure out something, this trip to the mist valley was a secret that even young master Kaal didn't bring any expert above warrior rank to avoid any movement which alerts the enemy clan or Samrat kilvis fraction.

But not only enemy saw through our disguise, but also nearly succeeded in assassinating one of the twin shadows of the Kilvis clan. opening his eyes Elder Alvin said in an angry voice.

"So you are saying that only a few warrior ranks and one foundation, realm sneak into the mist valley in the presence of an Opening realm expert huh..." said Elder Alvin and pressure of a Sea realm cultivator was erupted the whole pressure was pointed at General Ruke.

General Ruke's whole body was crushed like several tons of heavy hammer was smashed into his body, not able to withstand the pressure of Elder Alvin; General Ruke cough up the blood from his mouth.

"What you have to say in your defence..." said Elder Alvin in rage.

"N...Nothing, it's my f...fault that this happened in m...my watch and I am ready to d...die for this..." said General Ruke while trying hard not to lose his conscience.

Kaal was impressed with General Ruke there were not many people who will be this brave in front of the death. Kaal's assessment of General Ruke increased several times, originally Kaal was going to let General Ruke die but just now he changed his mind.

"Oh... how brave of you but a crime for your carelessness is your life, and make sure to apologize to my grandson in your afterlife..." said Elder Alvin and the pressure on the General Ruke was increased once again, and General Ruke felt that the air around was sucked in.

"Ahhhhhh...!" General Ruke screamed like a beast, General Ruke's eyes turned red because of the lack of oxygen and his whole face also turn red due to the lack of air in the surroundings.

"Elder Alvin, don't kill him now he has a duty which he has to perform before you grant him death..." Kaal's cold voice breaks the tense atmosphere in the room.

Elder Alvin withdrew his pressure and General Ruke desperately try to gain some oxygen by breathing heavily.

"There were two spies one from our kilvis clan who leak our destination. and other from General soldiers who gave attacker route to the hall without notice by anyone..."Kaal said while walking in General Ruke's direction.

"Spy of the kilvis clan can be caught but not the General soldiers who we know nothing about that spy can't be caught by us, killing all of them also not the best option. so only General Ruke who knows his soldiers was our solution for catching the rat who was hiding in the hole..." said Kaal while stepping on the face of General Ruke with his feet.

Elder Alvin also finds the argument valid, but he can't hold his anger without killing the indirect culprit of his grandson. after taking a few breaths Elder Alvin made a decision.

"I will not take your bug life today but you must pay the price for your sins..." saying this Elder Alvin made slashing action with his fingers and suddenly General Ruke left arm was sent flying in the air with blood splashed on the ground.

"Ahh!" sudden pain from his left shoulder which now has no arm attached to it, made General Ruke scream. 

Kaal witnesses the whole scene without changing any expression, in this world only the strong make the rules and that is the ultimate truth that why Kaal want an absolute power that even brings death to his knees.

5