Chapter 9: Lauren horror
127 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaal left the room giving the instructions to the near servant for the treatment of General Ruke, kaal decided to visit Mia and Jane after seeing the blood of General Ruke in his robe.

When he reaches Jane and Mia's room he hears the voice of Mia talking to Jane.

"Young master look more handsome after the injury doesn't you think big sis...?"

"It's not true! young master always looks handsome..." said Jane with red ears.

Mia looked toward Jane and said, "it's true that young master always looked handsome but now it's even more so, not only that body of young master look more refined when he takes a bath yesterday..."

Hearing Mia talks an image of Kaal's half-naked body sitting on the pool formed in Jane's mind and her whole face turned red, which make her mature beautiful face more alluring.

"d..do not talk nonsense..."Jane said while shuttering.

A smile formed on Kaal's face hearing the talk of his maid, which man in this world does not look happy when girls talk about their faces. deliberately Kaal made a sound of stepping steps.

Hearing the step sound Jane and Mia stop talking and hurriedly they run towards the door.

When Kaal enter the room he saw Mia and  Jane standing near the door like a professional maid.

"Jane pack my stuff we are returning to clan and Mia get me a new robe..."Kaal said with a small smile.

" Young master we were already done packing..." Jane said with a professional smile when knowing what Kaal want nobody beats her.

In another room, Lauren looked happy while practising the clan secret art <Shadow sword art> while performing the whole set of shadow art. Lauren removed his sweats by using Qi.

"It's amazing, that only practising for a day makes my Qi circulation in the body fast, I wonder how much Strong Kaal and Samrat are since they practising it from their childhood...".

**************************

Two hours later, Kaal, Jane, Mia and Lauren board the spirit ship with the Elder Alvin and the kilvis clan warriors who came with Elder Alvin, when the Ship starts flying the nearest trees fly past like a green blur below, they soon left the Mist valley they saw large Death forest Which end does even seen from such height many hours later the Lakes, mountains, cities, forest, and clouds passed by.

In a spirit ship room Kaal practising the {Myriad of thousand demon body} moment later he stops practising and gets up from his lotus position. 

" My body strength increases too much soon I needed a sparring to gain full control over my body ..."

'Training room in sprit ship was the perfect place for exercise because of the formation array I can use my full strength' Kaal thought in his mind and start walking towards the training hall.

Mia and Jane Who were guarding the room Kaal saw that Kaal existed from the room and walked towards the Training hall without saying anything they followed Kaal like a perfect maid. 

When they reached the room they saw a teen with brown hair and brown eyes with a fox-like structure practising the sword art.

Kaal recognize that it was the Shadow sword art movement. taking out his sword from his storage ring and while putting strength in his legs Kaal run towards the Lauren and block the sword strike by predicting its course.

*ding* a voice of a sword clashed hear in the room, which brought the attention of Lauren seeing the person who parry his sword is Kaal Lauren said in a surprised voice " young master...".

Without replying Kaal made his next move while taking a back step he stab his sword towards his shoulder of Lauren which was blocked by Lauren who also understood that Kaal want a Sparring match.

"Young master if you want a sparring match I have a request! please use your full strength I don't want a half-hearted match..."Said Lauren while thinking this was the best chance of seeing the difference between his and Kaal and Samrat of a direct descendant of Leader bloodline. 

"You stole my line..." said kaal who also wants to test his new strength. Jane and Mia decided to stand quietly in the corner making sure that they doesn't disturb the Kaal sparring training.

Hearing the Kaal reply Lauren has an existing expression formed on his fox-like face but soon he calms down he knows that difference between rank 2 warriors and rank 3 warriors cannot easily cross. Kaal with his new improved sense saw the small worried expression in Lauren's eyes and he easily guessed the reason so he said 

" Don't worry I do not apply the strength of rank 3 warriors..."

A short time later Kaal exists in the training room with Jane and Mia with an excited expression, Kaal Just discovered one of the abilities of" Green Bead Seed" Soul treasure.

"It...it's impossible! how can such a monster exist in this world..." in the training room Lauren was kneeling on the ground and had horrifying expressions on his face, his mind can't understand what's happened here just now.

The strength of Kaal strike force is not a possibility for a rank 3 warrior and the sword aura can only achieve by reaching the foundation realm how can Kaal use that. it destroying the sense of his cultivation world.

But most terrifying was that Kaal somehow always knew where he was going to strike no matter how much he change his attacking pattern like he saw the future with his eyes.

6