Chapter 10: Orgin core
109 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room, Kaal was just punching the air in the same motion again and again, but sometimes later he stopped his action and he stare at his hand and said "nothing is happening! did it only activate in battle...?"

'Then the condition of this ability is that it is only used in battle and was able to predict the course of projectile weapons' Kaal thought in his mind.

At the duel with Lauren, he was able to predict Lauren's attack pattern and easily reflect them with just the tip of his sword because in the sparring match he saw Lauren in slow motion and from Lauren's sword, he saw several lines in red Qi colour and miraculously Lauren sword always followed the red Qi path.

Kaal know the reason behind it was because of the "Green Bead Seed "when Lauren's movement slowdown in Kaal's eyes he felt pain in his heart where the Seed was located and suddenly he was able to read the sword path with his eyes.

"Soul treasure always has mysterious abilities and now that this Seed has very own unique ability, let's call it {Mind EYE}..."Kaal named it after its ability to reading opponents' minds.

'The change in my body only happened when I practice the [Myriad of thousand demon body] which was given by "ORIGIN CORE"Kaal decided to name (Green Bead seed)'Kaal thaught in his mind.

Kaal thought was interpreted by sudden tremors in the spirit ship and shortly after Jane came in and informed Kaal that they landed on the Kilvis clan spirit ship base.

when Kaal step out from the spirit ship he Saw Lauren and Elder Alvin were already gone to their respective area.

When Kaal walks towards the main peak where the Kaal father resides, wearing a green robe with long black hair with sharp eyebrows and deep black eyes with handsome many gazes of girls are directed toward Kaal. 

"Is that young master Kaal...?"

" He looked so handsome...I want to marry him..."

"Have you ever looked at a mirror! bitch..."

" I am going crazy...."

While the girl was going crazy boys also looked at Kaal with admiring and competitive eyes.

Jane who was walking behind the Kaal also saw the crazed look of the girls which annoyed her very much.

"Tsk...! these bitches..." Jane said in a low voice which was only heard by Kaal because of his sharp sense. Kaal only smiled lightly seeing their attitude of Jane and an unknown emotion surged in his heart that Kaal doesn't understand.

Arriving at the main peak Kaal stopped Jane and Mia with his hand gesture and went alone towards the main peak hall when Kaal enter the hall he saw that Kaal's father was sitting at a round table with another clan elder. discussing something related to spirit stone mining, seeing Kaal decided to stand near the corner of the hall.

Charles Kilvis has black hair and black eyes like Kaal and his face similar to kaal and his age was near mid- 30  with a black beard on his face he was sitting on the main seat of a round table saw his son standing near a corner and just ignored it, in the hall, many elders saw this but none of them said anything it was a normal thing for father and son pair.

A few minutes later, the meeting of elders ended and they started to leave when they get near Kaal few of them gave Kaal a few nods and left the hall when everyone leaves the hall only leaving Kaal and Charles, an awkward silence remained in the hall. the silence was broken when Charles comes close to Kaal and suddenly hug him.

"I heard you were attacked, are you alright ?...you don't have any injuries tell me...".

Kaal who was bombarded with the questions Charles started to laugh and said while laughing

"Dad if someone saw these scenes they don't believe that cold clan leader Charles kilvis have this side..."

Charles who has only concerned in his eyes said to Kaal " in which world father does not care for his son and not to mention like my lovely son...".

"Forget minor things and answer the damn questions...!"Charles said in an annoyed voice.

Kaal separated from his father's love hug and answered his questions"I am alright but Elder Alvin's grandson Raven dead while saving me, and the culprit of the whole incident is the Jeral clan..."Kaal said in a cold tone.

Hearing Kaal answer a dangerous aura erupted from Charles's body and the whole hall was covered in suffocating Qi.

" they dare to harm my sons I will crush their bone that even their mother recognizes them...".

Kaal who saw his father's reaction a warm smile formed on his face but to control his father's anger he always used one trick and that was "Dad... I decided to visit mom...".

A silence fell in the hall and their angry face of Charles turns into fear.

"w..why you want to go to that crazy lady! did attackers damage your brain...?"said Charles while shuttering.

The whole world knows that Kilvis clan leader Charles kilvis and Holy maiden of jade Ice sect Bella darwin are like oil and water but the whole truth is that Kaal's mother Bella was always feared by Charles kilvis and Charles never went against her.

5