Chapter 11: Funeral of hero
107 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaal laughed at his father's behaviour seeing that he was freaking out because of his mother's name, Kaal never had a boring moment with his dad.

"Answer me! Kaal why do you want to see Bella, after all, you know that jade Ice Sect is always closed to outsiders and your mother was not exceptional to its rules even when she was Holy Maiden..." said Charles in a strict tone.

"I know that but when I was engaging in assassination I realized that I didn't have enough combat experience..." said Kaal in a firm voice.

"sigh...you are stubborn similar to Bella," said Charles in an exhausting tone, the attitude of his son forced Charles to let out a sigh. Charles knows that now even he can't stop his son when Kaal decide something.

' Well it's true that when it comes to combat experience no one can beat Bella and in Jade Ice Sect by rule, only six months are given to Holy Maiden to spend quality time with family by sending Kaal to her good for her in mental and emotional aspect ' Charles kilvis thaught in his mind.

"Dad I want to ask you about something

...?"Kaal's voice brings Charles from their thought.

"What do you want to know..." said Charles sitting on a round table and also tapping the next chair near him indicating Kaal to seat on it.

"Dad I want to know about everything related to the Cursed soul orb where do you find it and its uses..." said Kaal while sitting next to his dad.

 The reason behind the Kaal question is because when Kaal connected his soul to Raven's soul for purpose of reading Raven's memories by using the Cursed soul orb, he notice over time that his control over his emotion is losing like getting flustered by Lauren's teasing or the little bubbling feeling for Jane.

And Kaal knew that he was never an expressive person and the only reason he think of is the side-effect of using Cursed Soul Orb.

"Ahh...that weird question related to our conversation? but I still give you answers, Cursed Soul Orb is obtained from a Rune by my father and your Grandfather and its uses are to read the memory of a soul by using (Ancient Kapal language ). I only know that much..." said Charles while remembering every detail he knows.

The thought process of Sea realm cultivator is really fast compared to normal rank 3 warriors and so their memory is because they opened their sea consciousness.

"That's enough information dad, thank you..." said Kaal while his mind is working very fast soon Kaal concludes a conclusion.

' Maybe it happened because of "Origin Core" which was responsible for bringing the earthling's soul to this dimension now thinking that Soul treasures like" Origin Core" are always destroyed with the user dead so logically it should destroy at Raven's death but no it takes place in my heart, the only reason I think of is during soul reading rituals When our soul was linked using[ Cursed Soul Orb] it comes to me thinking my soul is same as Raven soul'.

Kaal thinks that this must be the whole truth and he is very lucky, by a stroke of luck using the Cursed soul orb he gains "Origin Core" with also have { Myriad of thousand demon bodies} gained [ Physique of Hell Ashura ] and {Mind Eye}.

Kaal and Charles talk about many things when Knocking on the door bring their attention. 

" come in..." said Charles.

Mia comes in and informed them about Raven's funeral to the father-son duo and a moment later she left the hall hearing the Raven's funeral news Charles stands up and said.

 " In front of the crisis, Raven fought like a brave warrior and even said my son live her bravery will be rewarded by carving his name on ancestor stone...". Charles said to Kaal while placing a hand on Kaal's shoulder thinking that it was hard for his son.

" Yes... dad Raven deserves that much respect..." said Kaal in a solemn voice, while smirking inside. 

*******************************

Many people are standing in front of a giant stones monument which has many names carved on it, wearing cyan coloured clothes showing respect for the dead.  the giant stone was an Honor stone monument of the Kilvis clan where the name of the dead person Carved on it who died while performing the duty of the Kilvis clan.

Elder Alvin, Elder George, Grand Elder William, Clan leader Charles kilvis and nearly 5oo members of the kilvis clan standing in front of Honour Stone.

In a group of 3-4 teen boys a 19-year boy with yellow hair and black eyes with a kingly aura standout in the group, the gaze of the teen stopped at Kaal for a few seconds and competitive emotion flashed in his black eyes but soon it returns to the Honour stone.

The Teen is Samrat kilvis the son of Grand Elder William kilvis and one of the Twin shadows of the kilvis clan with Kaal.

Near the stone, Raven's sister Diviya was standing the short girl had a peaceful face with blue hair and green eyes like Elder Alvin and Raven who were wet with tears. in the hand of the Diviya is a white Davlock flower which said that it will bring the soul to heaven safely. the sad face of the girl makes Kaal feel like someone stab his heart with a knife and This makes Kaal 100% sure that some of Raven's soul emotions merged with him, sweats can be seen on his forehead of Kaal.

'Ahh...! this feeling making me sick' Kaal thought in his mind.

"Raven was a true member of Kilvis clan he never shows his back on the enemy his bravery never forgotten in the history of kilvis clan he was a true hero ..." said Charles and a collective Qi drawn from all the member of kilvis clan and the Qi shoot to the Honor stone and name of Raven craved on stone.

3