Chapter 12: Breakthrough! Foundation realm
114 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the funeral ceremony ended, Kaal even doesn't wait for a second and left the ceremony. The feeling of another person affecting your emotion is not a good thing, it makes Kaal extremely uncomfortable.

"I need to do something before things become out of hand..." said Kaal in an anxious voice.

Kaal goes to his room which has an array of formations, then he takes a deep breath and starts organising things he knows.

'first, the side effect of Cursed soul orb makes my emotion a little unstable which is not a big problem, then unknown familiar feeling towards the Raven sister'  taught in his mind.

" Strange why I didn't feel these emotions towards Elder Alvin who is Grandfather of Raven but only towards Raven's sister Diviya..."Kaal said in a puzzling voice  

Kaal organized his taught and started to think of Any solution.

'The best way is to increase my cultivation, which will help in strengthening the soul and at least it will able to buy me some time and I should also avoid going near Diviya' Kaal thought in his mind.

Kaal sit-in the lotus position and start running his Azure Qi in his Qi veins, the Azure Qi Runs from his left hand towards the heart and then from the heart to the whole body.

 With the help of {Myriad of a thousand body}, the blockages of Kaal Qi's veins started to get loose and Redline is starting to appear on Kaal's body and Kaal loses his sense and feinted to ground

Kaal's body hair has also changed to white and his eyes have changed to blue. in his consciousness, Kaal saw again the image of the Giant red demon but now it was clear he can even clearly see the scale of the demon's hands and the set of information about the <<Orgin core>> appeared in his mind, soon he regained his sense and open his eyes.

" That demon again, there must be some sort of connection between << Origin core>>  and that red demon..."Kaal said while standing up.

"Huh..." Kaal noticed that his bed looks smaller than before or did the room get smaller, kaal walked up to the mirror and was stunned by his appearance.

The look of  Kaal is like a painter painting the perfect man with devilish charm on canvas, the Whole existence of the kaal figure changed even Kaal's height. no one recognised kaal now even his father can not identify him but soon change in the Kaal's body returned to normal.

" It happens, exactly the new set of information tells the change in my body is because of Hell Asura demon bloodline that I inherited I can change form between black hair and white hair form and I was now officially acknowledged by "Origin Core" soul treasure and I can now fully understand the ability of Origin Core..." said Kaal in an excited tone.

"Foundation realm 1st stage truly a marvellous feeling, now I need to check the new ability of {MYRIAD of thousand demon body }said Kaal in a joyous voice. 

*******************************

( Outside of Kaal room)

Jane was waiting for Kaal with Mia, as a perfect maid should.

Jane started to remember about her and Kaal's past, 'Kaal was always someone who can't be understood by others but being with Kaal for years I can proudly say that no one understands him better than me' jane thought in his mind. 

She remembers their first meeting like it happened yesterday, in the slave market six years ago when she was ten years old she was locked in a cage with Mia and other children.

For a few gold coins her parent sold her to slave traders, in the slave market she was trained how to be a maid or to satisfy his master's needs. she saw the many women's taking their own lives in front of her because their master used them as a toy and when the toy was broken they were sold back.

She started to hate the whole world when she was beaten by a guard or her mentor who was responsible for educating girls about the duty of a maid. the only little light in her life was a nine-year-old girl who always help her when she get beaten, that girl was Mia but the day our training finished when they brought us an auction in a cage prison while being us to the chained collar.

When I see the crowd judging eyes, I feared my unknown fate like me many children in the cage they started to cry in desperation asking for help even Mia held my hand seeking protection but the cry of the desperation of helpless children is entertainment for the demons in human skins.

When auctions start and my life was decided by the gold coins, that is where I met my light.

A small boy in a purple robe with black hair and black eyes holding the hand of a beautiful woman in a white robe with long black hair and water deep eyes comes near the cage.

"Mom! why are they chained, they do something wrong...?" said the small black-haired boy.

"No they don't do anything wrong but being weak in this world is only their sin..." said the fairy-like woman.

" Then mom can you let them free the heavy chained must hurting them..." said Kaal in a pleasing voice. 

"Oh my darling ❤ how can you be so sweet of course I can buy them for my little angel..." Bella said.

 

Saying this she calls the manager and throws a pouch full of high spirit stones at the manager, manager hurriedly called the guards and the guards free us from the cage.

Then the boy walked toward me and said while smiling, 

"Now the chain doesn't hurt you..."

Jane thought interpreted when she saw Kaal comes out of the room while his whole body smelled like a rotten fish.

"Jane, Mia prepared a bath for me..." Said kaal to jane and Mia. 

"Yes, young master..."

"Yes, young master..."

Jane and mia said at the same time, seeing the back of Kaal Jane thaught in his mind 

' My whole existence is for him, my young master' Jane followed Kaal with a small smile.

4