Chapter 13: Internal conflict…
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room, an old man with brown hair was sitting on a chair, the wrinkles on his face with wisdom-filled eyes bring a peaceful atmosphere around him. near him was a middle-aged man with many similarities to the old man sitting next to him and a teen boy with brown hair and brown eyes with a fox-like structure was standing in front of him.

"HAHAHA...father did you see the face of Elder Alvin at the funeral ...?" the middle-aged man laugh uncontrollably. 

"Daniel, keep your voice down..." said the old man in a warning tone the old man is Elder George Lucas of the kilvis clan. he was Rival of the Elder Alvin.

"Daniel, we talk on this topic later, first Lauren don't you think it's time to tell about your trip..." said Elder George to Lauren.

Lauren who was standing for the whole time straight his back and begin to describe the whole event of Mist valley, when Lauren said his last word a silence fell on the room.

"That child proved once again that he was the son of a dragon..." said Elder George without any emotion. near sitting Daniel Lucas's mood suddenly fell and he clutched his fist tightly.

"Yes! grandfather, even I underestimate him, the power he shows me on Sprit ship justified his titles of twin shadow..."Said Lauren with a serious expression.

"Idiot, do you not even feel shame for praising your rival..." Daniel said by raising his voice. Daniel always has an inferiority complex towards Charles Kilvis now seeing his son praising the Kaal makes his blood boil.

Lauren lowered his head, seeing this Elder George started laughing and said to Lauren 

" you don't have to lower your head, praising your rival always makes you clear how strong your rival is, it reminds you always to be alert and never let down your guard around him..." Elder George said in a peaceful voice by educating his grandson.

But in his heart, he was disappointed by his son Daniel's rash behaviour and uncontrollable emotion but heaven has eyes and thankfully his grandson was not garbage like him.

Lauren also felt good by listening to his grandfather's advice, with a happy expression Lauren said.

" Thank you for your advice grandfather, and I need your permission for killing everyone who knows about this operation and a scapegoat who can play the role of a spy in the kilvis clan to take the blame for leaking Raven's information to the Jeral clan to divert Elder Alvin's attention..." said Lauren in a respectful manner.

"Oh you didn't even have to ask me you can proceed however you want but remember don't leave any clue that connects to us..." said Elder George he was trying to help Lauren in gaining experience about these matters, by letting him handle this mission he was teaching him about a lesson that to stay at the top position in the Kilvis clan Lauren has to master in both cultivation and politics.

"I will grandfather..." said Lauren while bowing his head.

********************************

{ IN A UNDERGROUND}

A man was bound to a chair by a rope, the man doesn't have any breath or sign of Qi showing that he was dead. On his face many injuries can be seen, indicating that he was tortured before his death.

Standing near him was a teen of 19 years with yellow hair and black eyes with a kingly aura. the teen was Samrat kilvis the son of Grand Elder William kilvis and one of the Twin shadows of the kilvis clan with Kaal.

wiping his bloody hand with a handkerchief Samrat said in an irritating voice,

"Killing this worm even doesn't relieve me of 

this frustrating emotion...".

Near standing an old man wearing servant clothes gets near Samrat and received the dirty handkerchiefs from Samrat and gets back to his original position without showing any type of emotion on his face. the man is Kevin and he was sent here by Grand Elder William to protect the Samrat kilvis from any harm.

"Seeing the face of that bastard in funeral ruined my days, and why I have to attend the funeral of that f*cking dog..." said Samrat and stabbed the knife in the man's corpse again and again.

"F*ck! F*ck!Fuck..." said Samrat as they continued stabbing the dead body.

Samrat always get whatever he wanted to from his childhood and even in his cultivation journey with the help of his father and his blue colour talent was a smooth sailing he even get titles of Twin shadow of kilvis clan, he always proud of his pure bloodline and does not consider the non-bloodline person as human.

But one thing he desperately wanted from his childhood was the position of clan leader but he got his first Obstacle in form of Kaal with similar backing with similar talent Kaal was younger than him by four years which hurt his pride and he can't do anything to Kaal, this makes him crazy hearings every one comparing him to Kaal and even some consider Kaal to better than him.

"Bring me another man, Kevin..."said Samrat without looking at Kevin.

"yes...young master..."said Kevin and few breath later he came holding another man which have terrified expression. 

Few second later,In the underground only the sound of stabbing can be heard which makes the atmosphere, haunted and eerie.

3