Chapter 14: Jane, Mia…potential?
151 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The backyard of the Kaal house, which was decorated with Rasen flowers its speciality is that it has unique fragrances that can calm the mind of any individual.

In the hall, three people can be seen a boy in purple robes with jet black hair and deep black eyes sharp eyebrows and a nose, sitting on a chair while enjoying the Conor leaves tea which helps the body's healing ability and also enjoying the sound of Qulin and Flute. 

The red hair girl with violet eyes which has an otherworldly beauty, wearing the red Chinese dress, and has a mature aura playing the string of qulin with her jade-like a finger, accompanying her is a pink-haired girl with pink eyes who also has a pure angelic smile on her face by playing the flute.

the sound of the two instruments doesn't overlap each other and destroys the rhythm of the music, each of the music notes is in harmony with each other, making the surroundings more colourful like a painter has brushed the canvas with happy colour.

the peaceful atmosphere was broken when they heard the noise of the running steps, a few breaths later a servant comes to them and said taking a deep breath to gain some oxygen.

"Young master; the spy who betrayed the kilvis clan is caught by the punishment hall. Clan leader wanted your opinion; because of this traitor young master life was in danger... " said midget looking servant.

"So they caught him, tell father that I leave the decision in his hands..." said Kaal looking at the midget servant.

"What about the message I asked you to deliver..." Kaal said to the servant.

"It takes one week to get answers because of Poison soul sect..." answer the question in a nervous tone.

After thinking for some time Kaal waved his hand to the midget servant signalling him to leave, the midget looking servant bowed his head and leave the backward.

Turning his head towards Jane and mia, Kaal with a gentle and warm smile on his face said to them.

"That was wonderful music it's helped me to calm down my mind and bring peace to my hearts..."Kaal said with a carefree smile.

"You don't need to be polite with us young master..." said red hair beauty Jane     

                                     

"Yes, young master...." said pink hair beauty, Mia.

"No...No how can I be such a selfish person, I must do something for my maids..." Said kaal with an evil smile.

*************************

A teen boy with black hair and black eyes was laying on the big chair in a relaxed manner admiring the view in front of him, drinking the juices of Sandra's fruits.

On the backwards ground, two girls are running at the same speed on a circular track. pink-haired girl with pink eyes running with heavy breathing and also cursing the heartless master in his heart.

The red hair girl with violet eyes with otherworldly beauty ran while wiping out the sweat on his face with his left hand. this action brings out very seductive scenes, even Kaal was stunned for a minute.

' Damn! I know that Jane was the type of girl who I find attractive but it has never been such a pain; my heart is pounding like a horse who is running after eating viagra when I looked at Jane. These side effects of the (Soul curse orb) but at least I like this' taught Kaal in his mind.

After {Orgin core} accepts him as his new owner when he broke through the Foundation realm his mind's eyes evolved and gain new abilities to see the fate light of an individual which help him to gauge other people's potential but the only drawback was that he can not see his fate light.

And then he found that both Jane and Mia have many fate lights compared to other clan members and Jane has even more fate lights than Samrat kilvis who has a similar talent to my cultivation speed before I fused to( Origin core). 

Both of them tested their talent in the clan but found that they have the lowest red colour talent which means that they will never break through the foundation realm in their life and after six years with him, both of them still have rank 1 warrior cultivation base. only one thing can be clear from this their potential is not related to talent but their Bloodlines.

 Gaining an improved mind eye, he can see their bloodlines and it was pure and unawaked which normally should be impossible to check.

"I don't know any method to awake unknown bloodlines but it is basic that to awaken bloodlines one must have a strong body..." said Kaal in low voice, that is why he ordered Jane and Mia to run to gain a strong body.

Kaal first secretly wanted to enter the Soul poison sect to get rid of his only poison weakness of [Myriad of thousand demon body], by cultivating the  {Soul pearl poison} cultivation technique of Poison soul sect but now knowing the potential of Jane and Mia which can be greater than any genius on the Azure sky continent he doesn't want to waste their potential.

That is why he sent a letter to the poison soul sect Elder who was sent by the Kilvis clan to monitor the Poison soul sect. Not only the kilvis clan but any clan and sect send their spy to other clan and sect to gain some information about anything.

"I need a new identity which can bring at least two maids with him during the Poison soul sect entry exam which will be held in two months, and it was only possible by the kilvis clan spy and Elder of poison soul sect..." said Kaal gazing two girls back who was still running.

2