06 – Worried Elders
653 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This chapter isn't edited yet)

Three days have passed since Kaecilius left Kamar Taj for the task Edward had given him.

Unlike Kaecilius, other disciples did not take the initiative to contact Edward, opting to just wait and see first.

The only interactions Edward had were with the Elders who every day explained the most important things to Edward. But by the third day, the most important things had already been explained, they just came back doing some revisions to make sure Edward hadn't forgotten anything.

Aside from Edward appearing to be 20, which was a very young age to command something as important as Kamar Taj, which was directly related to Earth's survival, the Elders were very pleased with the way Edward was acting, listening the tips and opinions of all the elders, and even at points where they disagreed about something, Edward always kept calm and acted respectfully towards them, which was very different from what they'd imagined for someone his age.

What he only confirmed in the minds of these Elders was that Edward truly was the best choice to become the Sorcerer Supreme of Kamar Taj, and that the Ancient One made the right choice in deciding that this young man would be the next master of the place.

After the elders said goodbye to Edward, a person ran past them leaving them a little scared.

Normally in Kamar Taj hardly a disciple would run somewhere unless it was something very important. And seeing that this disciple was a Master of the Mystic Arts, just behind them who were Grand Masters of the Mystic Arts, made these elders a little worried.

Curious, the elders saw that this disciple was running to the Supreme Sorcerer's house, which caused a bad premonition to arise in their hearts.

As soon as they returned to Edward's house to see what was happening, if some very powerful demon was about to attack Earth, they should take precautions as soon as possible.

Initially they were worried that the disciple would be disrespectful to Edward, because of his age. But when they saw the disciple waiting silently in front of Edward's house, they were confused.

Soon a voice came from inside the house.

"Come in, Kaecilius." Edward said in a majestic way.

The disciple who was standing in front of Edward's house showed an excited expression before changing to a very respectful expression as he took off his shoes to enter Edward's house.

The elders were shocked by this, they never saw anyone act like that even when they were going to report something to the Ancient One!

Curious they got closer to Edward's house, and soon a voice came from inside the house.

"Elders, if you're worried you can come in too." Edward said majestically.

Hearing this, the elders didn't hesitate and prepared to enter, but upon seeing that disciple's shoes on Edward's doorstep, they were a little uncomfortable to walk in with the shoes on and make Edward feel that they were being disrespectful to the Sorcerer. Supreme, so they also took off their shoes before entering.

If they hadn't seen the disciple's shoes, they could have walked in with the shoes without worrying about it, but since the disciple had already taken off his shoes, it would be strange for them to walk in with the shoes.

Upon arriving at Edward's living room, the elders were once again shocked. While Edward was sitting in an armchair, the disciple was kneeling in front of him with a very devoted expression as he looked at the floor with extreme respect.

From the disciple's mantle, they knew that he was a Master of the Mystic Arts, a mage who could walk with pride, and even maintain a part of his dignity when speaking to the Ancient One, but here, in front of this young Sorcerer Supreme, this disciple was acting extremely courteous!

"Master Edward, Sorcerer Supreme, I, Kaecilius, have completed the task you assigned to me. Three demons from an evil dimension were found with Veteran Mage level strength. These demons drank the blood of children and virgin women as a sacrifice while granted small wishes to humans. The three demons are dead." The disciple said respectfully.

Edward looked at Kaecilius and smiled in satisfaction. "Very well, Kaecilius, I'm pleased with the result. Your task is done, you can collect your reward."

Soon a screen appeared in front of Kaecilius and his heart sped up with emotion as he said it. "Thank you Sorcerer Supreme, Kaecilius is extremely grateful for your trust. If there are tasks in the future you can tell me directly and I will do it as soon as possible!"

When Kaecilius accepted the reward, a flurry of information surged through his mind, both the hand seals for the Shadow Clone Jutsu and the movement required for the Chackra to activate this Jutsu with ease.

If he wasn't in front of Edward, he would test this Jutsu right away, but he wouldn't be foolish to disrespect Edward by ignoring his presence like this, as long as Edward didn't say he could leave he would remain kneeling on the floor.

Edward's figure in Kaecilius' heart was becoming more and more fascinating. First, the way this Sorcerer Supreme was able to convert the magic of the gods into the Chackra, an energy unique to the user, like this mysterious way of putting knowledge directly into his head, not to mention this mysterious golden screen that appeared in front of him, all of that it left Kaecilius fascinated with Edward to the point of idolatry.

The Elders were shocked by what they saw, was this disciple acting so respectfully towards Edward, and coming so excited just to present the completion of such a small task?

"That… Sorcerer Supreme, what happened?" Elder Garth couldn't resist and asked Edward a little confused.

Edward smiled at Elder Garth's confusion and replied. "Kaecilius decided to learn a branch of magic that I developed from other worlds, to test his efficiency, I sent him on a task. As he completed the task in a perfect manner, I rewarded him with a spell from this world."

Hearing this, the elders were shocked and worried! For a disciple to act this way, this otherworldly magic would have to be very powerful, but spells powerful enough to make a Master of the Mystic Arts act this way could only be magic from an evil world! How could they allow something like this to happen?!

But before the elders could say anything, Edward kept smiling and said. "Kaecilius, I heard Mordo returned from a task yesterday, why don't you challenge him to combat and show the elders what you've learned?"

Hearing this Kaecilius was very excited. He had never defeated Mordo in a battle, but now with the Chackra in his body and the Shadow Clone Jutsu he was 100% confident that he could defeat Mordo. Not to mention he could sweep away the disgrace of never being able to defeat Mordo and bring honor to his master in front of the elders! Kaecilius couldn't ask for anything better.

Especially when he saw a golden screen floating in front of him indicating another task. Seeing the reward, Kaecilius was willing to fight Mordo at any cost!

"Don't worry Sorcerer Supreme, your disciple Kaecilius will definitely bring glory to the master's name!" Kaecilius accepted the task without a second thought.

The elders were confused as to what the Sorcerer Supreme meant by this, but seeing Kaecilius so willingly accepting it they decided to wait and see the battle between the two Masters of the Mystic Arts, after all, for elders like them who had lived for over 200 years. years of being accompanied by the Ancient One, just seeing the magic that Kaecilius was going to use would be enough to determine if it was evil magic or not.

They were practically 99% sure that this spell was evil magic, mainly because of the fanatical way Kaecilius was acting, but they preferred to wait for the battle to do what they were supposed to do after seeing the evidence.

Even though they knew that Edward was several times more powerful than they were combined, and that they would probably die fighting Edward, for the sake of humanity they should stop the Supreme Sorcerer from using magic from an evil dimension and start teaching it to the disciples, after all, not even the Ancient One felt that the disciples could learn this kind of thing, as it could endanger the lives of humanity.

Meanwhile, Edward was just smiling as he watched the elders' heads in concern and distrust as they looked at how Kaecilius was acting. But he didn't worry about that, as he knew that Kaecilius' Chackra was not evil, and that after his battle with Mordo, probably many other disciples would come to him to receive teachings from him as well, just like Kaecilius.

'Hehe, I wonder what anime should I show these disciples in the future?' Edward asked himself excitedly.

-----

Please, comment your thoughts about the chapter, and add it to your library if you liked it :D

19