11 – Diverse Systems
1.6k 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike the animes where the battles were shortened and lasted a few minutes, the System had used capture from other worlds to show in front of the disciples, so instead of seeing 2d characters fighting for a maximum of 15 minutes, the battles they watched were from real people and lasted 40 minutes!

When the battles were over, the ten people were shocked as they still stared at the screen trying to absorb everything they saw, but obviously that was impossible without years of study.

When the screen finally went black, they noticed a golden screen floating in front of each of them.

[Do you want to accept the Thunder Dragon Slayer System?]

[Do you want to accept the Mystogan System?]

[Do you want to accept the Star Platinum System?]

[Do you want to accept the…]

[Do you want to accept the…]

The 10 people were confused when see this floating screen in front of them, and then they asked.

"Sorcerer Supreme, what is this golden canvas?" Elder Garth was confused and asked. He was the person who saw the Jotaro vs Dio fight and as shameful as the way these two people acted was, he had to admit that they were very powerful!

"Didn't you say that you wanted to learn the otherworldly magic that I taught Kaecilius? So this screen is confirmation that you really want that magic. The only thing you need to do is tell me that you want to accept it and then power you saw in the movie will be yours." Edward said with a mysterious smile.

Everyone was shocked, they saw with their own eyes how powerful these battles were and knowing that the chance to get to learn these skills was right in front of them made everyone's hearts race.

"Sorcerer Supreme, I, Karl Mordo, wish to accept this power bestowed upon me by you." Mordo was the first to react and then he climbed down from his chair and kneeled down to Edward.

The others woke up too and soon knelt down to do the same.

"Sorcerer Supreme, I, Garth Stuart, wish to accept this power bestowed upon me by you."

"Sorcerer Supreme, I, Wong, wish to accept this power bestowed upon me by you."

"Sorcerer Supreme, I..."

"Sorcerer Supreme, I..."

"Sorcerer Supreme, I..."

Soon the ten people were on their knees as they accepted this power from Edward. Everyone wanted to be as strong as those people in the videos they saw, even more knowing that this wasn't evil magic, they had a clear conscience that they weren't doing anything wrong.

"Very well, I will give you that power." Edward replied still keeping a calm smile on his face.

Soon the 10 screens disappeared in front of them and switched to a System sync screen.

"Each one of you saw a different battle, the battle you saw is the battle that best fits your personality after a study I did. For now, go back to your houses and synchronize with the System, soon this power will be released and you will see a change right away. Tomorrow I will explain the rest." Edward said.

"Yes, Sorcerer Supreme." The ten people said in sync before bowing and leaving.

Only Edward and Kaecilius were left.

Seeing Kaecilius sitting with his eyes closed, Edward just fell silent as he waited for the notification.

In just 5 minutes a screen appeared in front of Edward.

[Ding, your Snake Sage System disciple learned a new Jutsu, transformation Jutsu. You received 5x Jutsu comprehension.]

Looking at the notification, Edward was happy to find that it actually worked. System said that as long as a disciple watched a battle after synchronizing with System, the disciple would have a small chance to learn a Jutsu while watching.

Edward decided to just test this out on Kaecilius, but who knew that Kaecilius would be lucky enough to get a Jutsu the first time he watched an episode!

After learning the Jutsu, Kaecilius looked to the side and saw that there was only him in the room with Edward, surprised he soon recovered and knelt down.

"Master, thank you for this opportunity, your disciple will never let you down." Kaecilius said on his knees.

"Very well Kaecilius, your talent cheers me up. The probability of being able to learn a Jutsu while watching an episode is very low, but you didn't disappoint me. You can go out to practice your new Jutsu, tomorrow you can come with the others to receive a task." Edward said with a calm expression as he expelled Kaecilius.

"Yes Master." Kaecilius answered truthfully before leaving Edward's house.

When Edward was finally alone, he began to analyze which system the disciples received and he was pleasantly surprised.

One disciple even unlocked an Uchiha System!

This Uchiha was a combatant who fought alongside Mada Uchiha against the Senju clan even before Konoha was founded. Despite not being famous, this Uchiha had unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan! Unfortunately he was unable to unlock the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, but with Edward's 5x understanding, it was only a matter of time until he reached EMS after the disciple achieved this.

'That was a great harvest…' Edward thought with satisfaction, until he remembered that he would probably have to issue 11 tasks tomorrow and felt that this would probably become a headache as time went on.

But soon he saw that two people had unlocked a Fairy Tail System and had an idea.

'Maybe I can do like Fairy Tail and put up a quest board, as long as I put that up, it'll probably make my life a lot easier in the future.' Edward was excited that he could have more free time and soon began compiling the tasks available to the disciples on small pieces of paper and began nailing this to a wooden board he had.

As each person had a different System, the rewards would also have to be different, so Edward left the rewards part blank and programmed the person's own System to reveal with a gold screen the reward of the tasks.

Tasks would be divided into difficulty, the more difficult the task, the greater the reward.

With that, Edward wouldn't need to do practically anything and the powers would soon build up in his body over time.

'My peaceful life can be restored.' Edward was happy and lay down on the couch again ready to watch some more anime episodes.

24