10 – Strange Battles
591 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In less than 3 minutes, Mordo returned with the other disciples and the Elders. Everyone had seen Kaecilius improve and were excited to learn this new kind of magic, so they dropped everything they were doing and came running to see as soon as possible.

Some disciples who passed by were confused to see the 5 Elders and 5 Masters of the Mystic Arts carrying chairs as they went to the Sorcerer Supreme's house, but thinking that so many powerful people were gathering at Edward's house, they soon became quiet and thought that this could be something important, maybe some cursed chairs?

In fact, that was one of the biggest reasons they came so quickly to Edward's house, as it was so embarrassing to be seen by the other disciples walking around Kamar Taj carrying chairs.

"Come on, bring the chairs to the side of the sofa." Kaecilius already knew what these chairs were for and instructed the others where to put it. He was very honored to be able to sit next to Edward on the couch while even the Elders had to bring their own chairs.

'My choice to accept being Master's disciple was the best choice I ever made in my life.' He thought happy to see that Edward was recognizing his efforts.

"Sorcerer Supreme, what are we going to do with these chairs?" Elder Garth asked confused.

"Watch a movie." Edward responded matter-of-factly.

But the ten people were confused to hear this. 'We came here to learn a spell, why should we see a movie?' They thought confused.

Despite being confused, they didn't say anything, after all, this was suggested by the Sorcerer Supreme, even if they had to watch a movie before learning magic, they would do it without a second thought.

Some Elders had never seen movies, as they had been in Kamar Taj for over 200 years, before cinema was even invented, and because they were so enamored of magic, they saw no reason to waste time watching movies like normal people. .

Of course, there are some elders who are tech-savvy, even having cell phones and using Kamar Taj's WiFi to surf the internet.

Seeing the Elders' confused look, Edward didn't say anything and just mentally played the movie through System.

For him, the scene that was going to play was a scene that he liked a lot, the scene of Senju Hashirama vs Madara Uchiha. Seeing Madara controlling the fox while fighting the wooden giant was always something that made Edward's blood boil!

On the other hand, Kaecilius was seeing something else, it was a dark cave, several people in black robes with red clouds were gathered.

Suddenly, an orange haired man with strange eyes said that Orochimaru had run away and they should go after him.

Hearing this, a hunchbacked man said that he would go after Orochimaru.

Kaecilius quickly remembered that Orochimaru was Snake Sage, which made him very excited!

'I'll finally be able to see Snake Sage fight again!' He thought excitedly.

After a while of talking, the background changed to a desert, the hunchbacked man and a blond man arrived at the front of a cave and began to say that Orochimaru was hiding in that place.

Orochimaru appeared and the two men in black started to fight, suddenly the blond man summoned a white bird while the hunchbacked man summoned a puppet.

Kaecilius was shocked to see that the hunchbacked man was controlling the puppet with Chakra! But suddenly, Orochimaru used Edo Tensei and summoned a man just like the puppet!

Kaecilius' heart raced again! 'Edo Tensei! He even managed to revive the man who became a puppet! I need to get stronger to learn this spell!'

The battle between the two sides was frantic, but without Kaecilius noticing it, in a moment he became distracted and a notification popped up on the golden screen below his line of sight.

Because he was too focused on the battle, Kaecilius didn't notice this notification and just continued watching the battle.

Mordo was seeing a different scene. On the screen what he was seeing was a blond man with an arrogant expression saying he was going to destroy something.

Suddenly a boy with pink hair appeared screaming as he flew with a fire spell around him.

The blond man haughtily glared at the pink haired boy and started moving at lightning speed while hitting the pink haired boy.

Mordo was shocked, he had never heard of a Spell that could make a person move so fast!

In battle the blond man was controlling the lightning to move very fast and attack even faster.

He could throw lightning, attack with lightning, even melt metal with the lightning spells he controlled, which made Mordo increasingly shocked by this.

'This spell is very powerful, can I learn something like this someday?' Mordo wondered in surprise. He was sure that with this spell he could beat Kaecilius for good.

Wong was also watching a battle of a blond man, the same blond man that Mordo was watching, but unlike the pink haired boy and the black haired man who were fighting the blond man, in Wong's view it was a man with the cloth-covered body that carried 5 magic staves on its back.

The blond man was very arrogant, but despite the blond man's arrogance, the man with the hidden body was very powerful and could control the air freely.

'A spell that controls the air… in the land that is filled with air, this is something almost invincible! This artifact must be very powerful, and he is using only one artifact, the other 5 artifacts must be even more powerful!' Wong was shocked to see how powerful this man named Mystogan was while fighting Laxus.

A golden screen also appeared below Wong's beautiful vision, but like the others, he was so focused on the battle that he paid no attention to that screen and continued watching the battle.

Each person was having a different experience, while some people saw mage battles, others saw people using Jutsus, and some even saw strange people dressed in weird ways while fighting and striking different poses.

Although the scenes were very different from anything they had ever seen, all 11 people were very focused on the battles, focused to the point where they couldn't pay attention to 11 golden screens floating in front of them.

Edward every now and then would stop looking at the screen and see what everyone was watching and he was more and more satisfied, as he knew that soon he would learn each of the spells that these disciples would learn in the scenes they saw.

19