Chap 3: the orange restaurant
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A gorgeous lady with a cute child walked into "the orange dining" restaurant. Both people are catching people's eyes as some male looks at a female's mature body that packs a thousand Walt though looking at her alone. with their mouths stuck open their minds stop working.

the child also looks cute as a gift from heaven to heal people's hearts. This 10-year-old child gives off the feeling of the need to be protected. Both together look like an older sister and little brother pair but all know their identity do not mesh with them.

a middle-aged lady was sitting down at the counter and the owner of this restaurant, which was a large open space with lots of tables for people to sit around and eat the food.

The presence of these two was obviously garnering stares from the people around, but it seemed as if these two were in their own world. a middle-aged lady sat up to greet these two, not other staff.

The middle-aged lady was wearing a Japanese chef's kimono, and a beautiful smile appeared on his face after seeing the lady.

"Good afternoon Ma'am tina. how are you atman? Do you want to eat in the usual place?" the middle-aged lady asked after guests were in front of her.

Lady called Tina stopped her footsteps when she was in front of the middle-aged lady. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Chiyo. Please take us to the usual place."

"I understand," Mrs. Chiyo replied. After that, Mrs.Chiyo escorted them to the table where both usually ate.

The restaurant has two different places for customers to eat. One for ordinary customers and one for important customers. The place for ordinary people was rectangular, with tables and chairs neatly arranged.

They walked past the building for ordinary customers, and after walking for about some time, they finally saw the place to eat for noble guests.

After crossing the room, they headed up the stairs, on the second floor Mrs.Chiyo and the others headed to the table where they usually ate. When they arrived, two professional waiters, who wore white shirts and black trousers, smiled at them.

The two professional waiters bowed slightly after seeing their manager and the others.

"Welcome customers. Please have a seat," one of the waiters said as he smiled.

Tina and atman immediately sat on the chairs. The dining table was rectangular with four chairs. The table was covered with a white tablecloth, and there was a candle in the middle of the table.

This room was on a corner with two windows to see the backyard garden cafe "the orange cafe" outside the window that was behind the restaurant. both places have the same owner.   

After one of the waiters wrote down their orders, Mrs.Chiyo said, "Alright, I will take my leave to make the food myself. If Ma'am  and the others need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask me."

'Wow, this aunty is always professional even if she is a friend with mom'

Atman Looked at his mom after seeing how Mrs.Chiyo behaved in front of ma'am tina.

"Alright, please take your time Chiyo, I always like your food" Tina answered while smiling.

The waiters and Mrs.Chiyo immediately left.

"This place is nice," atman said,

The building was big, and of course, it was built around a garden too. you can see trees by the side window.

Tina nodded his head, agreeing with Atman's words.

"Mom, do you often eat here? I came with you only two times but aunty seems to know you personally?" Atman was curious about it because they treated us very well. Even if they did not tell them in advance, the owner gave us this room.

"Oh! I did not tell you but Mrs.Chiyo and I have known each for a long time. I often come here also your aunt likes this place as the food here is pretty good `` Tina knew the restaurant owner and even helped them in the past.

A thought, at least Xiao Tian needs a few months for his business to grow rapidly and open his first offline shop, but she was wrong. It only took a few days, and Xiao Tian's company had developed very well.

"We will also come here when aunt comes back, mom! It has already been one week since I saw her" Xiao Tian stated the truth. Even though he is shy to tell, he did miss her aunt.

"Oh! you sure miss your aunt, I am sure if everything goes smooth then she will come back soon" tina was sure to not miss a chance to tease like this her son, who looked away from tina's teasing smile.

"No, No. I'm only talking because you started it. why I miss her when she makes fun of me " atman said with an imberest tone still he doesn't like to be teased.

"Madam, you should stop teasing Atman, or he will turn red," Mrs.Chiyo said when she saw her friend smiling after hearing Atman respond. She comes back with food after cooking it.

"Okey but he is too cute like that! haha"Tina boasted about her son's cuteness while Atman murmured about not liking being called cute.

"Don't make fun of him, dear you can talk to me if she bullies you, okay". Mrs.Chiyo said while placing the dish on the table. After placing the food and the drinks on the table, Mrs.Chiyo immediately left to give them privacy.

Atman sees the tasty-looking food that was served to them on a plate. steam is still coming from his juicy-looking sweet & sour pork fillet with cold orange juice. mom ordered Pasta salad with an orange mocktail.

"Oh my god, this one also tastes amazing." Atman put another small spoon into his mouth. He ate it with rice and it was so tender and soft that it instantly melted inside his mouth revealing different sweet and sour tastes.

He was a quick eater as he devoured it with quite a speed.

"Can't you eat slower? It won't escape your plate." Tina couldn't watch more and comment.

The moment she pointed it out, he froze and blushed in the middle of putting another spoon into his mouth.

"Hah, Just take delight in eating. If you eat so fast you are not actually tasting it properly. Here, take a small bite and savor it slowly." Tina laughed at her cute actions and explained further.

He listened to him obediently and ate half of it before slowly chewing. The sensation he felt was much different from what he experienced so far.

"Mom, you were right. It's actually much better like this," he exclaimed as he swallowed.

"See? It's good to take it slowly." Tina smiled as she ate her pasta. They were eating the food until a few minutes later they finished eating. after having lunch.

they asked for more refills in the drink. As both of their juices were good. after drinking one more glass they prepare to live as

Tina pays money using a money card on a magic device that the waiter had placed after she asked to pay the bill. Outside they met Mrs.Chiyo as she was sitting there.

"It is good as always like old times and thanks for the meal and 50% discount," Tina said to  Mrs.Chiyo with the later part about half price food in a small voice.

"Haha, you're not coming here as frequently as in the past, come again anytime," Mrs.Chiyo said to tina.

"Oh, you don't need to tell me. we will come sooner than you think, Goodbye," Tina showed a beaming smile on her face.

"Auntie, goodbye, I like your food." They walked out of the palace to the palace where his mom still needs to do work and on the way to their home that is behind the palace.

"Sweetie, after reaching home take your medicine, don't forget about it, goodbye and take care" Before leaving, his mom still reminds him about that."Goodbye mom, come back early "he also said goodbye to his mother.

After that, he went home. From there he sat in the general room with nothing to do right now. He has a break every third day. and his teacher is not coming.

Yes, a day off. So he decided to see television, not normal but a magical artifact with some rune to cast a holographic screen.

He doesn't like to watch television here because on it most of the news or some other rubbish you can watch.

Even with magic, this world is not so great in entertainment and sports, most of all can't compare to what he watches in his dream.

And right now, he was looking at the large screen, which was displaying news while laying on the sofa.

"Right now, as you can see, Mihan city, also known as the crown city of Milian is having guests … "

0