Chapter 4
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Staring silently at the center of the field there was a large red ice spike protruding from the ground.

 

“...what.. Happened?” Dawn stared blankly at the ice covered field. Before finally coming back to his senses and looking over at me.

I really wish I could tell him what happened but I didn't quite understand it myself.

 

“I don't quite understand myself yet… but once i do..”

 

“ Its alright kiddo… just be careful…” slowly he turned around and started walking back to the cave. Winter slowly followed behind him just before getting out of view she turned around.

“Be home before dark… or else we’ll worry”

 

She quietly turned around and disappeared into the forest before I could say anything. After a few minutes of looking around the field of ice. It seems to have stopped spreading for now it must have been some effect of my ice magic…

My leg began to throb a bit to the point where I had to rest for a bit. It only took a few minutes for the pain to subside.

After resting for a while I decided I would go over to the ice spike. Taking my first step onto the ice I was pretty Cautious. I still remember the first and last time I ever went ice skating. A shiver ran down my spine.

I fell on my ass so much. So embarrassing

 

Touching the ice it felt… familiar and I'm not crazy or anything but it actually had a warm feeling to it. Taking a few more steps on the ice I started moving faster until I was almost walking normally. After a minute or two of walking I finally came to the large ice spike. I hadn't realized it while walking over here but my front leg was feeling much better almost as if it was fully healed. A warm shiver ran down my spine once again. Reaching out with my paw I gently touched the ice spike. It felt warm.

*Ding

-Special conditions Fifield:

  • Used ice domain
  • Cancel ice domain

 

Skill gained: [Ice domain control]

The large ice spike and surrounding ice quickly melted away leaving nothing left but the completely dry and blood drained body of the horned rabbit.

 

Man, I'm so confused. Well this will be a very handy skill to down the line.

 

[Status]...

 

~Name: Fang Lvl:3

Title: Ice Prince

Gender: Male Race: Unique Wolf

 

Skill: -Wolf Language: lvl 4- -Absorption: lvl Unknown-

-Leap: lvl 3- -Escape:lvl 1- -Iron coat : lvl 2-

-Space magic: lvl 1- -Inspection: lvl 1- -Ice magic: lvl 2-

-Ice resistance: lvl Unknown- -Ice domain control: Lvl 1-

I don't know much about [Ice domain control] all just have to do some tests later…

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head. My vision went blurry and I started stumbling over myself. I finally fell on the floor. Closing my eyes for a few seconds after opening them again everything was back to normal. I felt perfectly fine… now that i think about it…

 

Suddenly I knew every single detail about my [Ice domain control] skill. It was as if I was injecting the instruction book directly into my head… It was pretty painful…

I couldn't figure out all the details but.

It seems like the skill is pretty useful. It lets me use my magic power to convert the land around me into ice, making it fall under my command. I can use it for attack or defense. For now its range is only around 50 feet hopefully it gets larger as it level it up...

 

Now that I think about it, how much magic do I have? It doesn't say anything on my status page about it.

Well whatever all have to ask Mom or Dad when I get back to the cave.

 

Feeling a lot better than the last time I was here. I was able to carry the corpse of the large horned rabbit back with me by throwing it on my back. I had to move a bit slower for it to not fall off my back but it was fine. I should work to level up my space magic so I can store larger stuff. I can only barely store the knife I got from the cave as it is right now.

 

After a couple of minutes of walking finally made it back to the cave entrance I could tell someone was home. There was the small light of a fire that flickered at the entrance of the cave.

Stepping closer to the cave entrances, the warm air of the fire hit my fur. Walking into the cave Dawn was sound asleep over by the fire while Winter and Dusk seemed to just have noticed me and slowly made their way over to me.

 

Pulling the large horned rabbit off my back I put it next to the fire for them to see. After taking a long look at the body of the rabbit and a small discussion between Winter and Dusk. Winter left with a humph deeper into the cave. While Dusk quickly turned around with a bright smile lighting his face.

 

“You're in so much trouble!” His smile grew bigger and he pretty bluntly winked at me. Putting his paw up on my shoulder he quickly looked behind him to where winter went to lay down then looking back.

 

“Hell yea kiddo, you killed a king of a territory. All fill you in about it later. Your moms pretty upset so I gotta make it look like I'm upset.”

 

Winking once again and taking his paw off my shoulder he let out a large and threatening bark.

 

“You are forbidden to hunt for 2 days.” Then he turned around and slowly walked off deeper into the cave after Winter.

 

His loud bark must have woken up Dawn because she soon tackled me sending me falling back onto the floor.

 

“What did you do to make dad so pissed?”

 

Pushing her off me and standing back up.

“Don't worry about it. Here I brought back food.” Gesturing over at the horned rabbit.

 

“That's a pretty big rabbit.” she quickly made her way over and began eating its hind leg. Knowing her she’ll eat everything before anyone gets any. I quickly went over and ate a small portion of the rabbit. I wasn't hungry or anything I just ate until I heard the System go off.

*Ping

-Absorption activated: [Charge: lvl 1 acquired]


Well I think I've got all the skill i can from the horned rabbits for now. Next all have to start hunting the boars.

3