Chapter 20: White Demon?
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

..

.

  Quickly standing up I looked the old man up and down. His eyes became wild lighting up he quickly stood to his feet, not even motioning for the cane that had been gently laid beside him.

“What's wrong, Fang?”

“The old man never called me Fang. or treated me like a dog.”

Looking back at the old man then down at the Cain that was still laying on the floor.

“And I've never seen him walk without a Cain.”

The man's eyes widened as he fumbled to the floor grabbing the Cain and standing straight up.

  Looking over at him I felt… disgusted. I must have shown it to someone because his eyes quickly rolled. Before letting out a large sigh.

  “Well you caught me.” with a clap of his hands the room quickly shifted like it was ripping itself apart by the seams. Before pulling itself back together right before my feet.

The place I sat was a small cramped stone hallway. Peering at both ends I couldn't even see any light… nor end. The sound of chains rattled in front of me.  

   Looking forward, large clinical metal bars filled in a missing gap in the hallway creating a stone room.. Or cell. Pinned to the back of the room by four chains that were held in place by large metal hands clenched around the last link. Thoroughly mounted to the wall.

Each chain only reaches about a foot away from the wall. A deep gurgle like voice echoed from the half limp body that laid against the floor.

“You figured it out. Haha, as you can se *cough cough I'm not in the best condition due to a certain someone… well no condition that is…”

*cough cough

  This time the coughs sounded like razors. He loudly spudded blood from his throat onto the floor… The first movement I had seen It do…

“What did you bring me here for and play as the old man for?”

  “Ha..*Cough cough you call him the Old man. I guess that does fit the fallen lord well… can’t you tell the thing that fills your stomach…”

  Letting out a cackling laugh that reverberated the cell walls before spewing more blood to the now rancid pile a few inches from his face.

*cough cough.

“I just *cough wanted to see your heart, Even if it was a test with everything I had…..” his words became slow like he was being pulled away just barely clutching to his body.

    “I used to do much better……”

*Ping

The once raspy voice fell silent.

*Ping

“Test my heart?..”

*Ping

  The sharp piercing sound of a bell rang through the hallway looking down both ends then back at the cell… the body was laying silent… nothing changed.

*Ping

Before I knew it.. My vision was black again. The faint sounds of wind filled the air. Slowly opening my eyes I was greeted by the familiar and warm welcome of Anki who was spamming the status window to wake me…

Do you know how long it took me to wake up your sleepy mess. what were you dreaming about? huhhhhh. ; )

“It was… nothing. Thanks for waking me.”

Without second notice Snow quietly flapped down to the top of my head and sat proudly looking over the mountain view.

“Good to see you guys too.”

*Ping

While you were asleep you fully integrated with that soul…

-Mana manipulation(internal) forcefully leveled to 2.

~ 100%: Horn integration..

Configuring status……..

  • Error: Too many Races detected…. System voting….

New species created under designation of System #$%@%: White Demon

“Wait wait. Anki, aren't you the system?”

*Ping

Wellllll yes and no. I can't really explain much about it yet.

“What will my head explode or something? Very Cliché”

*Ping

Not quite :) you'll only have to spend 1000 yrs in the lowest level of hell. But you won't die and can’t level up.

~ Wanna knowwwww?.. I can keep you company. ;)

 

Mmm good offer but I'm alright for now… turning my head i once again started off at the faraway village.

….. [Status]

Name: Fang Lvl:5 Title: Ice Prince

Gender: Male Unknown: White DemonGod?

Skill: -Wolf Language: lvl 4- -Absorption: lvl Unknown-

-Leap: lvl 3- -Escape:lvl 1- -Iron coat : lvl 2-

-Charge: lvl 1- -Echolocation: lvl 1- -Poison bite: lvl 1-

-Water bullet: lvl 1- -Space magic: lvl 1- -Inspection: lvl 2-

-Ice magic: lvl 2- -Ice resistance: lvl Unknown- -Ice domain control: Lvl 4-

-Demon poison immunity: lvl 2- -Forceful evolution/mutation: lvl 1-

-Demon magic: lvl 1- -Poison spores: lvl 1- -Mana manipulation(external): lvl 1-

-Mana manipulation(internal): lvl 2- -Aura manipulation: lvl 1-

-Dance with the Devil: lvl 1- -Horns of the fallen: 100%-

I'm a white DemonGod? Why is it unknown?

…Test my heart

  Standing up from the mountain side slowly turned, taking one last breath of the cold icy air letting it fill my lungs, I felt calm and… Together. Taking a single step and I headed down the bottom of the mountain. Slowly moving my way down the mountain quickly picking up speed until i was practically running down the mountain side. Dodging the passing trees as they whipped by my face.

  Snow, who quietly took off from my head when I stood up from the mountain cliff, was closely followed behind by air. Weaving and bobbing through the air.

  I couldn't help but laugh. Without a second thought I crashed to my feet rolling into the snow flinging anything beneath me. I gently rolled to a stop a couple feet away, before standing back to my feet. I couldn't help it. I let out loud laughs that echoed through the mountainside. I didn't know what felt so funny it just felt.. Right.

  Within that second Snow Quietly around me before gently landing on my back. Looking back at him I smiled wide. We had already reached the bottom of the mountain before I knew it.

“Ready to go back to the Den?”

“...Yes.”

  Slowly moving down the rest of the mountain and turning the corner I took one last glance at the top of the mountain. Snow must have shared the same thought because we both paused for a second before. Turning are heads. I quickly headed back to the Den soon after… I wasn't too sure how many days had passed. It did only feel like a couple minutes…

0