Chapter 3: How I became a Magical Girl
2k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I eye the eyes of the spying spider in front of me. I'm going to call her Spooder for now.

"Did you jus-"

"Yes." (Spooder)

"Oh. Ok. Cool."

"..." (Spooder)

"..."

"So, you're not going to believe this but I'm here to tur-" (Spooder)

"Turn me into a Magical Warrior, yeah, yeah, I know when to be a little crazy."

"Oh ok." (Spooder)

"..."

"..." (Spooder)

Awkward~

"So you just need to sign this contract an-" (Spooder)

*Signing sound*

"There, done. What next?"

"You put me on your hea-" (Spooder)

*Grabs gently*

Pomf~

How can a spider make this cute sound? I don't know and I'm not questioning it.

*Shine*

My body feels weird.

"There, we're done here, now you can look at yourself and admir-" (Spooder)

*Smack*

"Ouch! What was tha-" (Spooder)

"I want to see your manager." I say as soon as I see myself in the mirror.

Staring back at me is a abyss-eyed girl, with her black hair flowing down to her hips, and flawless, healthy skin, not as white as they describe in those novels, though, but her medium length hair is like, really black, vantablack even, with a less black spider hair ornament. Her outfit consists of a one piece skirt, black of course, decorated with more or less blackish spider themed ornaments, thigh-high socks with web patterns, definitely black, and a pair of black boots with spider-shaped, uhh... 3d decoration? Like you know, the flat, half a centimeter thick, multishaped things that you put on your crocs? It act as shoelaces. Well anyways, the girl in the mirror reaches around 169m in height, and I must say I'm envy with those curv-

Wait, that's me.

"B-But I-" (Spooder)

"Now."

"B-Bu-" (Spooder)

"No buts"

"O-Okay, fine, I'm doing it." (Spooder)

She finally had her first full sentence in her meeting with me.

*Smooth transition*

"Oh, Spooder, You're back alrea-" (Androgynous voice)

They froze when they see me. Wait, so her name was actually Spooder?

"You!" I said, pointing at them.

"M-Me?" (Androgynous person)

"You don't go around changing people's gender without their consent!"

"I-I-" (Androgynous person)

"What if they don't like it? What if they're trans and they did their best to change their body and you ruined it?"

"I-" (Androgynous person)

"This is unacceptable! Not like I mind though."

"Then why did you smacked me!?" (Spooder)

"To let you know why you should warn people before trans-ing them."

"IT WAS IN THE CONTRACT!" (Spooder)

"...O-Oh..."

Awkward~

*Explanation cut*

"So let me summarize, 'you guys, the Magical Girl side, is fighting against another side consist entirely of fantasy-esque monsters, the Monster Side' is what you tell the others, and you guys are from another galaxy supercluster. But why? Why here?"

"Um... Cuz it's fun?" (Androgynous person)

*Le tick mark on the forehead of a cute girl or smth idk*

'AAAAAHHH!!! THINK OF A REASON THINK OF A REASONNN!!!! I CAN'T JUST TELL HER 'Hey, you absorbed the Soul Energy of an entire galaxy cluster.'!!!' (Androgynous person)

"Hey, you absorbed the Soul Energy of an entire galaxy cluster." (Spooder)

'FUUUUUUUUUUU...' (Androgynous person)

"And that made your mind really fucking strong." (Spooder)

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!' (Androgynous person)

"And attracted unwanted attention from the Monsters." (Spooder)

'1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkll;'zxcvbnm,./' (Androgynous person)

"Hey, they're freaking out." I said as I point toward the person.

"Oh, don't mind Nyet. They just think that this is not the right time for you to hear this." (Spooder)

So their name is Nyet? Interesting.

"Why are you bullying your manager?"

"They're just manager in name, we're good friends actually, along with every other Magicas." (Spooder)

"Now I can't wait for school to get back offline to go to scho- ahem- accidentally go to school in my girl form."

Why are you two giving me questionable looks? I'm cute! I'm not a narcissist for stating the fact that the physical appearance of most people in the real world is no where near a conceptional beauty like the one I got in this form, and the form of most if not all other Magical Girls.

*Discord ping sound*

"Huh?"

"Ah, we made the notification system sound like Datcord1Yeah, everything is off brand in this world, except in between the two ** or in footnotes like this. for familiarity." (Nyet)

"That sound means there are hot single monsters in you area." (Spooder)

"So, are you ready for some actions?" (Nyet)

"Нет, Nyet. Нет."

"Why did you say my name three times?" (Nyet)

"It's Russian, idiot."

Oh well, that's enough bad puns, time for some actions.

Edit 1: Updated look for Lily.

42