Chapter 15: Lily vs Bobs, Type 2 POV
348 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Puny mortals! You dare to laugh at this one? Do you know who this one is? The great dragon you puny mortals are beeing graced by his presence is Bobby the II, son of Bobby the I, grandson of Bob the XVII, and the next heir of the great Bobs family! Your lives end here, mortals!" (Bobby the II)

After stating who he is, Bobby stasts attacking. He breathes flame, claws at us and flies around.

"I got this." (Lucy)

Lucy can block many attacks from Bobby, but some of them got through, resulting a few gashes on her armor. But us in the back doesn't suffer from much damage.

"Hya!" (Type 2)

I try to fan the flames away with my fan, but it only intensifies, so I try purifying them instead and it works. A small area around me is safe from Bobby's flames.

"..." (Lily)

Wait, what is she doing spacing out in the middle of combat?

"Lily!" I shake her shoulder.

"Lily!" She's not snapping out of it.

"Lily!" (Type 2)

"Huh? What?" (Lily)

"Why are you spacing out? Help us deal with him!" Lucy says while blocking Bobby's attacks with her shield.

"Ah, sorry, I was talking with, uhh, Spooder." (Lily)

She turns toward Bobby

"Alright you arrogant young maste- I mean dragon, here comes your punishment." (Lily)

She summons her Soul Weapon, which is a black scythe adorned with two opposite dark red patterns on the handle, a red pointy end and a black blade.

"Wow, your Soul Weapon looks cool!" (Type 2)

Lucy looks at Lily with understanding eyes.

"I'm a chuuni and I'm proud of it okay?" (Lily)

"Yea, yea..." (Lucy)

"Alright, now..." (Lily)

Lily uses her scythe to tear open a gash in the air. I believe it's called a "space rift" in many of the sci-fi movies I watched. From the rift, many black, eerie looking chains shoot out.

"Ha! You puny mortals think punily that these puny chains can punily hold this one's pun- heavenly strength down?" (Bobby)

'He stutered...' (Type 2)

After a moment of awkward silence, the chains continue it's trajectory toward Bobby. He raise his right claws and attempt to slash the chains away, but instead of the chains breaking as expected, it was his claws that breaks.

"Ah! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" (Bobby)

His scream is so loud I have to cover my ears. Lily looks at him with a complex expression.

"Huff... Huff... This one's father won't let you lowly *BEEEEP* *BEEEEP* *even a strong language content warning is not enough to protect me from reports for the toxicity of these statements* get away with this!" (Bobby)

"Yea, yea, classic young master lines." (Lucy)

"YOU!" (Bobby)

Suddenly, an unexplainable feeling washes over my back. It's feels wrong, almost like it doesn't meant to exist. I turn to look at the source and I see Lily standing there, and suddenly the feeling disappear like it was never there in the first place.

'Weird.' (Type 2)

*Crash*

*Roar*

"You did the right choice to call this one, stupid son of mine." (Another dragon)

Lily looks like she was expecting this and was considering what to do. It's interesting seeing her expression changes as if she's having a conversation with herself.

"'Ehe' TE NANDAYO?" (Lily)

"Eep!" (Type 2)

"Huh?" (Bobby the II)

"Eh?" (Bobby the I)

"You okay mate?" (Lucy)

"Ah, sorry, just... talking to myself..." (Lily)

 She freezes for a moment but snaps out of it immediately, then the opressing feeling from the chains reduce to a third of what it was before.

"Come!" (Lily)

""ROARRR!!!"" The dragons let out a roar and shoot toward Lily. The shockwaves send me and Lucy flying.

"Owie." (Type 2)

"*cough* *cough*" (Lucy)

A wall? But there's nothing there?

'You okay?' A voice resounds inside my head.

"Wha?" (Type 2)

"Hey, you heard a voice too right?" (Lucy)

'It's Lily, the inside of this barrier will get messy soon. I'm letting you guys out.' (Lily)

Ohh, it's a barrier, that explains the invisible wall.

'There, it's open.' (Lily)

"But.." (Type 2)

*Clang*

O.O! (Lucy, Type 2)

Her chains broke from the claws of the second dragon.

'Seeing how his claws break my chains, and how Bobby boasted about his grandfathe-' (Lily)

Lucy yanks me out of the barrier.

"We're out." (Lucy)

'Ok. I suggest you get a couch and some popcorn. This fight will be long.' (Lily)

"Foolish descendants, how dare you have fun without this great Bob the XVII?" (Yet another dragon)

"Alright, I'm getting them at my house. Wait here a bit, Type 2" (Lucy)

"Um, okay..." (Type 2)

"Kugh!" (Lucy)

"Ah! Are you okay?" (Type 2)

"I-I'm fine... Going..." (Lucy)

"Hey BSauce, Lily here. I will hold back and beat you guys up with my hyper nerfed chains only." (Lily)

"Preposterous!" (Bob XVII)

"Or am I? *eyes shine abyss black menacingly* [Luxuria-" (Lily)

*Shivers*

"-Sanguini-] Stop! I'm actually gonna hold back this time." (Lily)

"Ehe~" (Ketsu)

Huh?

"I... I might have... uhh... soiled your wrist when I felt that spell." (Ketsu)

...

Me too...

*Runs off to the restrooms*

When I return, somehow there are 18 dragons fitted inside the barrier.

"Where did you go for so long?" Lucy asks lying on a couch with a bucket of popcorn.

"After you left, Lily tried using a really sinister spell..." (Type 2)

"?" (Lucy)

"...army will join mine to lay waste to the world... and in the ashes that remain build a more just world.

I have scoured the land and delved deep into the earth. Read every tome of arcane..." (Big, strong dragon)

"How long has that dragon been monologuing?" (Type 2)

"5 minutes, including the dramatic pauses." (Lucy)

"That long?" (Type 2)

"Hey, don't you feel our common sense is a little wrong?" (Lucy)

"Is it?" (Type 2)

"Well... usually people would freak out in this situation, but look at us." (Lucy)

"Ah, I guess you're right." (Type 2)

"It all started when we began working with her..." (Lucy)

"Yeah..." (Type 2)

"...to salt the fields, orchards and other lands so that they would never grow even a single blade of grass again. This is what I do to those who dare say, 'No' to me." (Bob I)

"ソウカ... Nice monologue by the way." (Lily)

"Oh, they're done." (Lucy)

""""""""""""""""""Disrespectful!"""""""""""""""""" (Bob II to XVII and the 2 Bobby)

"Ты улечу, убегу, испарюсь, [Luxuria Sanguinis]" (Lily)

...

"""""""""""""""""""...""""""""""""""""""" (All the Bobs)

""..."" (Type 2 and Lucy)

Ah, she's looking this way being... surprised?

"Why is she being surprised? She let us out." (Type 2)

"Ancestors, I don't feel so good." Bobby II says with his nose bleeding.

"Bleurgh! *Vomits blood* Cough! Cough!" (Bobby II)

"BOBBY!" (Bobby I)

"Well that looks bad..." (Lucy)

"Blrgh... Khlrg..." (Bobby II)

"Son! Stay with me! Look at me in the eyes!" (Bobby I)

*Glass breaking noise*

"Kagkh!" (Bobby II)

"Blergh!" (Lucy)

"Lucy?" (Type 2)

"Whatever you do, don't use Magic Sense to look at his insides." (Lucy)

Eh?

What is wrong with hi...s... inside...

...

"Beautiful." (Type 2)

Type 2 is a gap yan(deru).

11