Chapter 19: Seven lives, two more to go
258 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

OH HELLO THERE!

*Cough* sorry, I must do it.

Anyways, it has been around 5 and a half months since the first monster attack, and it is now Lunar New Year.

I mean, why are we celebrating this? There're monsters, and us MGs must cull them down on a daily basis, so no festivities for us either way.

My gender change is still underway, since drastic changes can raise questions from my classmates and neighbors. I changed my gender genes to XX, my genital to that of female and uhh... perhaps I might have overshot the breast size a bit... hehe~

I "futilely hid" my breast size going to school, and everyone actually took it. What is this? A gender bender nove- ah wait, it is.

My parents was really shocked when they saw seven of "me"s in the livingroom, but accept it nonetheless.

All in all, everything is fine, that is until Lilith started having fun moani- *cough* I mean, uhh... having trouble, yeah, yeah, trouble supressing her moans from the movements of this 10-tacles monster.

*Lewd noises*

"Oh yeah, that's the spot, harde- *moans*1I still don't have a sexual content warning."

She's getting a massage from the monster we defeated. What were you thinking you pervs? ¬_¬

"Anou..." (Monster)

"What?"

"C-Can I stop now?" (Monster)

Yes, for some reasons, the lewd monster is being shy and have a very cute voice. Am I going crazy?

"5 more minu-*moans*-tes and you can."

"*Cute anime girl agreeing sound*" (Monster)

What the fuck?

"What the fuck indeed." (Spooder)

In case you're wondering how I tamed a monster, well...

*Flashback starts*

*Wiggling noises* (Monster)

"Hya!" (Type 2)

*Fan hitting the head noise* (Foxbo- I mean Ketsu in fan form)

*Flashback-er starts*

"I won't fight if possible, my fans have the ability to purify the mind of some monsters by hitting them lightly on the head." (Dell)

*Flashback-er and flashback end*

There you have it.

Oh, and about Type 2, don't worry, her personality reverted back to what we all know and love after stopping her exposure to my Soul Energy, although it took a week or two.

*Нцшон*

"Huh? What do you mean An'Tsae Shuang?"

"It's written as Нцшон in Russia."

"Ahhh, I see, Huwo- HOT SINGLE MONSTER IN THE AREA!"

"*Sigh*, yes, now hurry up. *mumbling* Now even the notification system is getting affected." (Spooder)

Going.

*Smooth transition*

Uhh...

I need to recheck this story's content warning.

This is a fucking h****i scene.

Minus the n*ked bodies.

And the lewd liquids.

There's only tentacles.

Vines, I think.

An entire jungle.

Overgrown.

Evergreen.

A fucking rainforest.

"Plant monsters?"

"Yes."

"I still can't get used to the fact that there are seven of you." (Lucy)

"That's the neat part, you don't."

"Bruh." (Lucy)

"Where's Type 2 anyways?"

"She's entered already. C'mon, let's go in." (Lucy)

*Smooth transition*

""Hmhmm hm hmm hm hmm hm hm hmm, hmm hmm hm hmm hm hmm hmm hm hmm hmm, hm hmm hm hm hmm hm hm hmm hm hmm, hm hm hm hmm hm hm hmm hmm hm hmm~🎵""

 "My eyes hurts just from you humming, please stop." (Lucy)

""Sorry.""

Yeah, she can still see our words in colors.

"Well, this is deep enough. Our nerfed detection spell should work here. [Ctrl+F {Magical Girl Type 2 Diabetes}]"

"Wait, nerfed?" (Lucy)

"I need to hide from the stronger monsters for certain reasons, and they can detect me if I use magics too grand."

"Oh... Anyways, how come you get to use magic and the rest of us can't?" (Lucy)

"Found her."

"Uhh... Later?"

"You've been dodging this question for months now!" (Lucy)

"Hey! Let's go!"

"*Cough* Let's go."

"Hey!" (Lucy)

"Err... [*Smooth transition*]"

*BatmanTransitionSFX.mp3*

"There she is, fighting a giant flower."

"We all know what's going to happen."

"Yes we are, fufufu~"

"[Stahp]"

"You could have just silent casted that."

"Aw... no gore for me."

"Calculating best course of action... Calculating... Clearing out the area... Initiating procedure... [Wakhep Atsuthin {Weed Culling}]"

She then cuts down the whole area with a blue tinted version of Wakhep Arsuthin.

Ah, right, I think I need to describe the other "me"s.

[Time freeze {Exclusions:[(name:"Lily",soulRace:"Lily",distance:0m)]}]

But first, I gained a void black spider sigil in each of my eyes. Just saying, I think it's important.

Accenta, her eyes are amber with a light orange spinning three gears system sigil, and her hair is an orange tinted shade of black with a topaz colored, gear shaped hairclip. Her one peice has an orange color scheme, with orange as primary and redish orange for the gear ornaments. Her socks are redish orange as primary and have orange gear patterns a bit on a yellow side with all sizes. Finally, her boots are in a redder shade of orange than the socks with two light redish orange gears acting similar to shoelaces.

Auda has deep blue eyes with lighter colored circuits like sigils which pulse every once in a while, her hair tinted blue compare to me with a hairclip shaped like Great Sage's polygon form in the begining of That Time I got Reincarnated as a Sentient Water Puddle with Controllable Surface Tension anime. Her oufit's color scheme follow the same rule as Accenta's, but instead of gears, her's has circuits patterns and her shoes are basic shaped with circuits patterns.

Homicid's pupils are death black, sclera blood red and looks like she's crying blood. Her hair a little redder than mine with a knife hairclip, literally. Her one piece looks like she has just slaughtered an entire city without care of blood stains on her white clothes. Same with her socks and shoes with the tip and the heel of her shoes looks especially bloody.

Kirin color scheme is green, her sigils, hairclip and outfit decorations are stop signs. Her shoes looks like mine but green and instead of the spider it's a stop sign.

Lilith, with her pink eyes, heart shaped sigils, pinkish black hair, and heart shaped hairclip, looks extremely like a succubus, minus the horns, wings and tail. Her outfit is mainly black with pink flaps and is very skimpy, being sleeveless, shoulderless with most of her cleavage revealed, the skirt part being so short it's bordering making me add the sexual content warning to this novel, her waists and navel area revealed and most of her back side is bare, it goes so low it almost make me add the sexual content warning, too. Instead of socks, she wears a transparent pair of black stockings and no shoes, just thicker fabric on her feet with an endurance enchant.

Temere has aqua blue eyes, aqua shuffle sigils, tealish black hair and aqua dice shaped hairclip. Her outfit is the same as Auda's but with aqua blue as darker color and aqua as lighter color, and the patterns are either dices or shuffle symbol.

Wow that was long.

Anyways, [Time continue]

Alright, as you can probably see, I have 3 types of black that might raise some questions.

First, void black. It gives you a feeling of emptiness, like there's nothing there to see.

Second, abyss black. Same as void black but even darker, emptier and it also drain your SAN point quite quickly when directly looked at.

Third, death black. It gives you a feeling of powerlessness, you know there's something to see, but you can't because you're dead.

7